The Traitors Australia S1- this is for people who have watched all 12 eps ***will contain Spoliers***

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I’ve read too which seems to have come from Dirk and also Paul himself. That might be part of it but I just don’t think it’s the full story because there is so much other stuff missing too, like other contestants talking about him, missing from challenges (the one where they each walk across the bridge and try to avoid falling through - they didn’t show his turn), no intro or exit clips.

He has either really, really pissed off production with his unusable footage, or something has happened post-production.

If he was that bad for filming though wouldn’t they have just got rid of him a few days in? Given an excuse to the audience about personal/medical reasons? The clairvoyant left quite abruptly but she was still shown before that and the continuity worked when the players were told at breakfast she had left.

I guess because he got through as far as episode 10/11 (think he was murdered start of e11), I am struggling to think he was ok at the time to stay in for 11 episodes but ended up bad enough he needed to be edited out almost completely.
I think that looney tune Claire was a producer plant to stir up drama.

I suspect Paul wasn't shown a lot because he just wasn't signed off to take part in the physical challenges -- he didn't look like a fit older person sorry to say, & the Aus challenges were crazy. I think I saw him standing ashore during the first shield challenge.

I felt like I was being gaslit by the show about Paul, like they were trying to make me think I'd made up a random Yorkshire man in the middle of all the Aussies and Kiwis 😂 His thumbs up through the door at breakfast was so distinctive I was convinced he was going to be some sort of plot twist or plant

I’m so thankful everyone else on here is saying the same thing - I thought I’d hallucinated the brief early appearance of a British man who was never seen or heard again until a few episodes towards the end! 🫤

Poor Craig. He really was the Mollie to Alex’s Harry 😢
---
I agree. Also did the contestants have professional make up artists!! Some of them were very glam.
I spent way more time than necessary wondering exactly how early Fi had to get up to have enough time to clag so much make-up onto her face.

That said, her meltdown when she thought Teresa had been murdered was utterly exquisite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so thankful everyone else on here is saying the same thing - I thought I’d hallucinated the brief early appearance of a British man who was never seen or heard again until a few episodes towards the end! 🫤

---

I spent way more time than necessary wondering exactly how early Fi had to get up to have enough time to clag so much make-up onto her face.

That said, her meltdown when she thought Teresa had been murdered was utterly exquisite 🤣
That was so funny 🤣

I love Teresa, I follow her on insta and she's posted a clip of best bits the producers have made of her, it's funny. Clearly S1 is getting more viewers on re-runs.

Reactions: 3
I love Teresa, I follow her on insta and she's posted a clip of best bits the producers have made of her, it's funny. Clearly S1 is getting more viewers on re-runs.
I loved her too. I've still not watched S2 yet. I needed a break from the traitors
---
Thank you for posting about that, just went to have a look. Hilarious 😂

Oh my god, I loved Teresa, that's an epic compilation 😆

In other news, Blake Lively looked like she was wearing a Traitors tracksuit at the Super Bowl last night and it made me chuckle.

• Haha
---
Having seen Mollie and Harry, it made it almost unbearable to watch Craig and Alex, knowing what was coming. The joy, the triumph...and then the shock, the betrayal and the light dying in the eyes. Maybe I need to watch a show called The Lovely People or something instead! 😂

Alex was a great winner and I'm sure that getting through all those weeks, getting to the final and winning the money must feel so incredible that it must be hard to control your emotions at the end. But when you've betrayed someone big time like that, it's the smugness and sense of rubbing it in that really gets people's backs up and makes you less likeable, even if you played a great game.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having seen Mollie and Harry, it made it almost unbearable to watch Craig and Alex, knowing what was coming. The joy, the triumph...and then the shock, the betrayal and the light dying in the eyes. Maybe I need to watch a show called The Lovely People or something instead! 😂

Alex was a great winner and I'm sure that getting through all those weeks, getting to the final and winning the money must feel so incredible that it must be hard to control your emotions at the end. But when you've betrayed someone big time like that, it's the smugness and sense of rubbing it in that really gets people's backs up and makes you less likeable, even if you played a great game.
Remember when they were in the car coming back from somewhere and Marielle and Alex cornered Craig and said they would guarantee he wouldn't be murdered if they stuck with them and he just nodded? What an absolute dimwit! I think he deserved it all as he was off the scale gullible. Plus, the winner doesn't take anything from someone, just stops them from gaining.

Reactions: 2
Remember when they were in the car coming back from somewhere and Marielle and Alex cornered Craig and said they would guarantee he wouldn't be murdered if they stuck with them and he just nodded? What an absolute dimwit! I think he deserved it all as he was off the scale gullible. Plus, the winner doesn't take anything from someone, just stops them from gaining.
I don't think Craig played well at all and I don't think he deserved to win for his gameplay, but like with Mollie, I found it devastating to watch. I just don't find it enjoyable to watch someone be completely sucker punched like that, despite the fact it's literally the name of the game and great television drama. As I say, I obviously need to find a 'softer' show where people are rewarded for being 'good people' (whatever that means!) rather than good players!

Reactions: 6
I hated Roger - actually had to fast forward his bits, he was so wooden. Every line he delivered felt so rehearsed (I know they rehearse but it shouldn't be so obvious!).

I've only seen Traitors UK 2 for comparison and I loved the way the Aussies talked about it all the time and tried to work together. Loved it when Marielle overplayed her hand! Off to follow Teresa..

Feels like the key to winning is finding someone naive and manipulating them.