The Traitors #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭😭 I’m starting to feel the same, I had such high hopes 😭🤣
Once I knew he was dating Anna Maynard I knew they days were numbered. Because the Maynard's are pretty cringe anyway. And then his wardrobe choices seem to get worse, which speeds the ick up.

Reactions: 3
This is always an issue when Joe Public gets propelled to minor celeb status by reality tv. 🫤

Basically, the minute the series has finished they can all duck off back to obscurity as far as I’m concerned.
Same here. I watch the programme - love it - then never want to hear anything about them ever again. Other than a mild 'oh I wonder what happened to xyz' many years later.
It's like Wilf still playing on his time there. Just stop it mate. It's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same like I’m all for watching it and liking the people on it but so many of them are absolutely begging to be zelebs. You were on a game show why do you need a talent agency 😭.

Reactions: 13
Unfortunately almost everyone going on any show now wants to be an influencer from it, there was a guy on the last series of Married at First Sight UK who complained because he quit his job to go on the show all ready for stardom then had to beg for it back at lower salary afterwards. Just deluded.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately almost everyone going on any show now wants to be an influencer from it, there was a guy on the last series of Married at First Sight UK who complained because he quit his job to go on the show all ready for stardom then had to beg for it back at lower salary afterwards. Just deluded.
Who was that?? 😂

Reactions: 1

Looks like we’re getting a UK celeb Traitors in 2025.

Given all the years of Strictly and I’m a celeb I imagine we’ll have a few celebs who have already been on one of those.

Tattlers which UK celebs do you think would do well?
Oh god, I can’t think, but I’m already thinking of the familiar faces and fake drama and attention seeking at the round table

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard about this yesterday and was thinking it would be good if you got an interesting selection of people who like strategy games. But other celebrity versions have been full of ex-reality show people which would be dire.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes, it would have to be fans of the show who understood the brief and not just people who wanted to resurrect their image and hold court.

Reactions: 6
I could see some of the ex-Taskmaster comedians who enjoyed the game of it all suiting Traitors? I'd say Ed Gamble, but likely not give he already hosts their aftershow!

I fear you're right @Affiliatemebaby & there will be lots of reality show types 😬

Reactions: 1
Yes, it would have to be fans of the show who understood the brief and not just people who wanted to resurrect their image and hold court.
I fear a celeb version will be quite tame save a few being overly dramatic 🙄

Most celebrities are very conscious of their image and wouldn't want to be outright villains sticking the knife in. They'll all be too nice to each other.

Reactions: 3
As long as Gemma Collins gets nowhere near it, otherwise I aren't even gonna watch a tit show celeb version.

please nobody remember this post incase she is on it and I'm still on this thread tit posting about celebrity traitors. 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No Ekin-su (they probably wouldn’t) consider her as she did the US Traitors).
John Bercow did as well and would have been so good (and better suited) for the UK version. THAT’S the type of unexpected “celebrity” they should aim for, not TOWIE, Love Island etc

Reactions: 4