The Traitors #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t seem that long since the applications closed; they can’t be through all the rounds of interviews & casting already, can they?

Did you blank the names out in the pic or was it like that when you found it?
I thought the same applications only closed 2 weeks ago?! Maybe it’s the US one being filmed or something else.

Reactions: 4
Or maybe it’s a member of the production team? There must be a shedload to do before filming actually happens.

Reactions: 6
Applications for UK closed 11th Feb I think. Maybe they’re shooting some general scenes as I don’t think they’d have got through a new set of interviews after having to ditch the ones who were planning to cheat?

Reactions: 8
Did you blank the names out in the pic or was it like that when you found it?
[/QUOTE]

It's a friend of a friend on Facebook (the person going in)
---
Or maybe it’s a member of the production team? There must be a shedload to do before filming actually happens.
If this boy was in the production team something has gone seriously wrong .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Applications were extended until 17th march I think it was! So defo not enough time to sort it all

Reactions: 3
Applications were extended until 17th march I think it was! So defo not enough time to sort it all
When you factor the time needed to sift through the hundreds of thousands of applications, create a long-long list, a shorter long list, hold face-to-face meetings, have screen-tests and mock trials/group exercises, create a short list, etc - it’s got to be a HUGE and time-consuming task. There’s no way it’s already been cast and is being filmed now.

I suspect whoever posted that photo on their social media did so on Monday (1st April).
---
I just checked - and you’re right.

So it took them roughly a fortnight to whittle down the 300k applications and get started on the filming? Naaaaah.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Honestly I think if they’re doing it that quick then most of the people on it will be like micro influencers or semi famous people or people who’ve done tv before and have been scouted

Post was made on Thursday left the date stamp on plus initials...

All I know is

Male 30s from Aberdeen
1712356393978.jpg

• Wow
Just thinking: presumably if you’re on the show there’ll be a clause in your contract debarring you from putting stuff on social media advertising the fact?

Reactions: 8
Just thinking: presumably if you’re on the show there’ll be a clause in your contract debarring you from putting stuff on social media advertising the fact?
Yeah and I would have thought they all have their phones taken off them for the duration of filming so they can’t take photos or have contact with the ‘outside world’

1000009179.png

He should've taken the money ITV offered and done Big Brother, instead of the £3.50 he will get for doing The Thickest of Thick Celebrities, sorry The Weakest Link.

• Haha
Omg how annoying is Harry 😂🙈 can’t stand him now
This is always an issue when Joe Public gets propelled to minor celeb status by reality tv. 🫤

Basically, the minute the series has finished they can all duck off back to obscurity as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: 9