The Traitors #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be good if they did a really earnest attempt at mixing up different types of celebs and personalities to make a great series but it was also be hilarious if they basically took the 20 'celebs' with the most threads on tattle and threw them in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d like them to have people on who don’t normally do reality tv
Jack Dee
Jennifer Saunders
Nick Clegg
Fiona Bruce

Not your normal Joe Swash, Rob Beckett, Alison Hammond, Spencer Matthew’s who have done every reality show going already

Reactions: 7
Ooh fascinating to think who would be good and entertaining.

Piers Morgan
Mark Gatiss
Sonia off Eastenders
Rylan
Richard Madeley
Connie Huk
Kiell Smith Bynoe
Dawn French (to copy the Jennifer Saunders suggestion earlier).
Grayson Perry

Not saying I like all of those people 😂 Just thinking of a good mix.
I hope the celeb version isn't all Traitors superfans and they have a few who haven't got a clue what is going on.

Reactions: 6
The problem with most people on Traitors is they forget that people are acting a part, they think because they get on with somebody that the can trust them, totally forgetting that they might not be naturally traitorous. I feel a celeb one would be even worse with all the egos and potentially previous connections

Reactions: 4
I think the reason is could be good is the links between some people but also the fact that they will be more aware of their public image and not wanting to spoil it. Not even just being a traitor but wanting to seem intelligent but totally getting it wrong. It’s why I think ex politicians or journalists would be good because they have a different mindset and reputation to reality stars

Reactions: 3
The problem with most people on Traitors is they forget that people are acting a part, they think because they get on with somebody that the can trust them, totally forgetting that they might not be naturally traitorous. I feel a celeb one would be even worse with all the egos and potentially previous connections
That played quite a problem in the recent American version. Natural alliances with people from their “own” shows, even if not on the actual same series or show

Reactions: 2
See, if you don't dress like a wally Harry, I won't get the ick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2