Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Cue the video about the mean unwell causing gestational diabetes in 5...4...3...2..1

Been out of the loop for awhile, has the Wish cruise happened yet? Because if it hasn't I'm sure someone will be complaining now about how she can't do anything and they'll need to do another cruise because of her pregnancy.

Tim Tracker 88: We're Having an Actual Real Baby Not Food Baby

• Haha
Reactions: 20

EllaViolet

I’m a little late to this thread, so I’m sorry if these things have already been mentioned but…

UGHHHH Ginn trying to justify why she gets up late, and Dim trying to justify why he sits so far forwards in the car!
It’s so glaringly obvious they’re obsessed with reading these threads.

Jenn. Tim. Get a grip. Raise your child properly. Stop trying to explain your actions to your so-called ‘haters’. If you really didn’t care, you’d just get on with your lives and do what you do, and not need to explain or justify or cover your backs. Just be f**king normal, please.

*edit for spelling*

No doctor would say just wait it out 6 months if you’re over 35 and had some sort of infertility prior. I’m really really doubting they ever had any “trouble”. I know that’s been addressed here but I’m so annoyed! People really struggle (obviously). And they’re saying thing from tribe beginning of the year up until what like May/June is a long time? Ookkaayyy

Future Ghost

You should go to hell you dumb fucks. A BABYMOON IS FOR FIRST TIME PARENTS, SHITHEADS
I hate them so much. To the Slackers it doesn’t matter if it’s the 1st, 3rd or 100th time they’ve done something. Just like saying it was Ginn’s “first cruise” because she hadn’t been on one in 20 years. And trying to get the “first haircut” certificate at Harmony Barber shop even though J$ had already had his haircut several times.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
She's already convinced that because she's been nauseous that she's having a girl. :rolleyes: If this kid is a boy, he will be cast aside with his brother because she only wants a girl. At least J$ will have someone to commiserate with for the rest of his life.

• Sad
That's pretty much exactly it.

Tim: I asked Jenn if she had started her period yet.
Jenn: Was I supposed to? Cause Tim is the one who kind of keeps track of that. Cause if I do it, if I'm the one keeping track it gives me anxiety. So Tim has been keeping track.
And that fucking idiot who doesn’t know the workings of her own body is going to birth another crotch goblin?!

Ps: it’s Chris Pratts.

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
What was up with Ginn who kept repeating it’s going to be “the best year ever”? But I thought they already WERE living the bestest most magical specialest amazingest excitingest year ever?? You mean not everything this year was all that great? *surprisedpikachuface*

(Also I was thinking, “so, is this calendar year, fiscal year, just 12 months ahead of whatever day she’s blabbing on….?”)

She seriously sounds like one of those reality tv teen moms who keep popping out babies and have visions of a suzie homemaker life. She is so stunted.

I still can’t get over the period thing y’all.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So new vlog is up, Jinn has her rainbow rucksack, Dim is wearing his 4town shirt on.
I still feel uncomfortable seeing a 40yr old man in a kids boyband shirt.
🤮🤮🤮
We were in the parks 4 days last week. Every time we saw a person with a 4town shirt, and there were many, my kids pointed out how it was a 12-15 year old girl and how Tim basically has the same taste in shirts as a teenage girl.

• Haha
  • Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Yeah, Jenn's story about how she stays up late working but says not recently (so you admit you aren't working but just staying up, got it), and Tim lets her sleep an extra 30 or 40 minutes after J gets up.... 🤣🤣

• Haha

elliebee27

VIP Member
I hope Jackson and Baby Prop (probably the girl they want because crappy people get what they want and keep falling upwards) are friends and take care of each other.

We wanted more kids, but my pregnancy was so brutal and the family reactions and behavior and still the way my child is treated because it was not the girl my brother-in-law had made me decide on one. (I can go on about how awful it was but I want to cry and it was 10 years ago.) I feel someone is always missing from my life but I am not risking another pregnancy.

• Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
I'm still thinking she's not.

Of course, I could be eating my words one day soon. :sick:

But, at the rate she's been thought to be pregnant on here, she'd have shot out at least 2-3 kids more already. :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I think she's just gaining weight...and if they ARE trying, maybe she read on here that she shouldn't be guzzling so much alcohol at every meal.
Same here. She rewears her maternity clothes because that's all that fits her right now.

If they have an upcoming cruise vlog, we'll definitely know then. No way she passes up a champagne or wine course with her Enchante meal.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I didn't watch a lot of the live but the part where they asked viewers what they wanted to see on the Wish that other vloggers hadn't covered already stunk of desperation to me.

• Haha
  • Heart

U76

Chatty Member
Wonder if they realize this looks almost like that video where the Stauffer's announced they 'gave away' their adopted kid.
View attachment 1485722
I just realized both of the "We're Pregnant" videos were staged from their bedroom (not the usual sad couch).....it's a really gross choice to nod to the location of the conception. :sick::sick::sick:

These two are messed up

• Sick