Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hcslacs

VIP Member
Dim "joked" that Universal purposely put up HHN stuff after he left the park thus sabotaging his vlog
Hahaha. I am imagining cast members hiding in shadows and around corners waiting for the signal that Dim has left the park to start construction.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

scopeyscope

VIP Member
You know since the kid has not learned how to be around other kids or share and he thinks that everybody’s birthday or celebration is about him too I’m wondering if he’s going to be one of those bratty little kids that gets jealous and like pinches and hits the baby. I hope not but I have a feeling they’re gonna have to keep an eye on him until he learns.

• Sad

Forest

VIP Member
I hate to say this, but if they have a girl, I’ll be even more scared for the baby. If the Trackers see views go up, they will be fueled to show her even more. Like that creep mom of that poor Wren Eleanor.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
For someone who does jack around the house already, Jenn is going to have to seriously pick up the slack and get over her aNxIeTy to do stuff. The nanny can only carry you so far, and a 40 something year-old woman who refuses to drive and sleeps away the day isn’t good for anything. “The perfect Instagram family” can only glorify you for so long before something could happen.
Also Lyn is getting married and so she might not be around at that time. J$ was an easy baby, they might not have the same luck. Since they got Lyn they have gotten 10x lazier than before. I don't think Jenn cooks at all anymore. I can't even picture them designing a baby room like they did for J$, they just don't seem to want to do anything so this is going to be a disaster for them.

Reactions: 19
So new vlog is up, Jinn has her rainbow rucksack, Dim is wearing his 4town shirt on.
I still feel uncomfortable seeing a 40yr old man in a kids boyband shirt.
🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
So who owned that frozen vodka in the freezer last week ..... 🤔 I hope she hasn't been chugging it down recently, I suspect she has though

She is already convinced she is having a girl. She is having morning sickness with this one, and never had that with J. The baby is due in March around Tim's birthday, and J was born in November around her birthday.

Man she really lucked out on getting Tim to marry her. She gets waited on hand and foot and has everything taken care of for her (including having TIm Tracker cycles). All she has to do is make some meal kit meals a few times a week.

• Sad

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
So Jenn has been wearing her maternity clothes for almost 3 years wtf is she going to squeeze into now? I guess they can add shopping trip and new wedding ring to the list of all the new things they need for "the baby".

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn to J¢: "You know how lately we've been telling you you have to be more gentle to mommy?"

She makes it sound like the discarded child has been using her as a punching bag this whole time (I mean, he does like to punch her tits). What's the matter Ginncubator, are you tired of your spawn throwing balls at your face?

• Haha
  • Sick

Rebelle

VIP Member
Do you think if Jackson was a girl that they would have had another kid? If this child is another boy, do you think they'd try for a third to see if that is a girl or try to adopt a girl?
Dim is vehemently against adopting. It’s in the video where they state they’re infertile. He gets weirdly defensive when mentioning adoption.

• Wow

Bucknasty

I cannot fathom why anyone would announce a pregnancy before at least 12 weeks. She is high risk as she’s almost 40 plus fucking huge to start with.
Do we reckon they will get a wet nurse alongside Stanny lean you guyyysssssssss then she can palm off the whole parenting thing onto someone else
I think they HAD to announce it to explain the sheer size of her girth.

• Haha

Commobore

VIP Member
Omg can you imagine just sitting in your Tesla in a parking lot talking about your shitty posture, your height, lifetime movies, and food? I remember sitting in my car with friends shooting the breeze and getting high and talking about pointless shit as a *teenager*, but nowadays I, you know, run errands like a normal adult who has an agenda and limited time and other responsibilities to take care of.
It's worse than that. Imagine sitting in your Tesla in a Target carpark complaining about the most mundane shit while having two Disney cruises lined up and acting like life is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tough. Then somehow spawning a cult and being thrown freebies left and right for being their bland, grifting everyday selves.

• Heart
  • Angry

Galorious

VIP Member
Jenn might want a girl, until she's jealous of her. And she will be. Wait until little Princess is a teenager acting the way Jenn did. Better makeup than Jenn could ever do, few lessons from Auntie Peachy and doing the 'hot chick' stuff. Wonder how happy Tim will be with that.

Princelover

Ok so he keeps track of when her period is? Cause she can’t? That’s weird as hell.
She is so co-dependent is truly sad. I mean c’mon how many women depend on their husbands to keep track of their cycle? Jenn can’t don’t anything by herself! Does Tim go with her to the bathroom and wipe her after she’s done? 😉

• Haha
  • Sick