Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dingdangdong

I hear there's a house over in Lake Nona that the owners are rarely home at if you want to try squatting for free.
Oh, it's a mess? Nevermind. :ROFLMAO:

No advice on houses for rent, but have you looked into renting DVC?

I have been thinking about it just because we do really love the “Disney bubble” and SSR is actually my kids favorite property and I know I can probably rent from there. Do you suggest going through somewhere like David’s or a Facebook group?

Reactions: 2

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
Deluxe Jenn please Google Stanford White to see Tim's lookalike

Stanford White is a late 19th/early 20th century architect with a giant mustache. This comment makes no sense either

comeagain

Can I ask an OT question? Does anyone have links to homes they’ve rented in the Disney area that are clean and they’ve enjoyed staying at (that aren’t villain themed). We are looking at saving money by not staying on property this time and there’s just so much to filter through!

We loved the townhouses in Windsor hills (kissimmee)

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Feels like I'm beating a dead horse with the paid off mortgage stuff so will list the info as I see it and drop it after this. Yes this is all from public records. I don't agree with Florida making this stuff so easy to search.

1. They bought current house with a mortgage
2. They sold old house
3. They refinanced current house at much lower amount most likely using profit from house sold in step 2.
4. They put current house into a trust and take it back out of that trust about a year later. Possibly to conceal their address who knows.
5. They refinance current house again in 2020.
6. November 2021 a release of mortgage shows house refi in step 5 is now paid off. The mortgage company name matches the one on their property tax bill.

Could there be some sort of clerical error or other trickery going on and they still owe money on it or refinanced again? Sure but that seems unlikely to me. The "smoking gun" I can think of is if their next tax bill goes straight to them instead of a bank or mortgage company that to me says no escrow and no mortgage involved.

The timing of this being just before they bring on a nanny could be coincidence or could be they wanted to free up monthly budget to pay for her. Not pay for her entirely just help make it easier to pay what I assume is $3k+ a month.
Do you get released equity in America? I don't know how it all works over there an my folks have always just bought the house outright so I never learned much about mortgages as we were in a fortunate position they could do that

But I know alot here who have paid off mortgages have released equity, they give you so much money based on the value of the house I believe an it's yours, it's paid back when you die or end up in long term care an when the house is sold, so essentially your taking away money that would have been a inheritance to your child or children as whatever you get needs to be paid back

Reactions: 1

JssLG317

VIP Member
I’d be surprised if they got rid of the nanny with school aged kids. The nanny’s responsibilities would probably change: help get kids ready for school, breakfast, school run, drive to activities, plan for the activities/sports and pack up the necessary supplies, etc. time commitment would change as well. More part time. Then back to full time in summer. I worked for a family that had school aged kids. And there were lots of other families in their area/at their school that had nannies. There was always someone to grab the kids if needed between the parents. And nannies often exchange numbers to help each other out for emergencies so their kids wouldn’t have to depend on their mom’s lack of social skills. Basically if they keep a nanny and pay that person well, the nanny will make sure the kid is taken care of and mom can fully check out and not take any part in raising their kid.

But let’s be honest, a sick kid getting picked up from school due to sickness is definitely vlog content for the rabid stans to consume so I doubt they would pass up the dramatic rushing out of magic kingdom to get a kid.
Thank you for the perspective!!! Hehe, yes, they’d for sure play that up for the camera.

comeagain

Is this just based on what appears to be a bit more effort put into the editing or something else?

For fun here are the tags on their latest video:

Tag(s): TheTimTracker,Tim Tracker,Tim Tracker Disney,Tim Tracker Universal,Disney,what to do in orlando,Orlando,florida,theme parks,theme parks in orlando,timtracker,the tim tracker,tim the tracker,orlando life,florida life,what's new,home vlog,richard blais,top chef,four flamingos,hyatt regency grand cypress,orlando hotel,where to eat in orlando,where to stay in orlando,food critic,rainy day ideas,toddler,2 year old,new parents,first time parents,tourist
How do you see this info?!