The Tim Tracker #51 Mele Kaliki go home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time! Title is courtesy of the @Monkeypoopants The overwhelming favorite was @mjm9 12 Days of Trackermas but sadly the bulk of the title wouldn't fit the character limit.

The Tim Tracker #51 - Christmas Edition:
Jenny Twelve Tits, Eleven Naps, Ten Trips, Nine Nannies, Eight Edibles, Seven Shrimp, Six Shore Dresses, Five Fatlines, Four Sizes Too Small, Three Dinners, 2 Trips to Sephora and a Theme Park Pigeon In a Palm Tree

So it appears the Slackers are heading home from Hawaii, Jenn once again broke their promise about "leaving us in the dark" with lack of uploads, and what was uploaded was filmed weeks ago.

What are the odds the Slackers find a way to take another vacation before Christmas?

If the tree gets put up, will it be up until Easter?

How much useless tit did they buy in Hawaii, and how much will they complain about the lack of what was offered because of the pandemic?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
New thread time! Title is courtesy of the @Monkeypoopants The overwhelming favorite was @mjm9 12 Days of Trackermas but sadly the bulk of the title wouldn't fit the character limit.

The Tim Tracker #51 - Christmas Edition:
Jenny Twelve Tits, Eleven Naps, Ten Trips, Nine Nannies, Eight Edibles, Seven Shrimp, Six Shore Dresses, Five Fatlines, Four Sizes Too Small, Three Dinners, 2 Trips to Sephora and a Theme Park Pigeon In a Palm Tree
Thanks for the shout out, Petey.
As I put in my original post this idea came from @HereForTheT3a22. All props go to her!
I just added “Christmas Edition” and the commas. Then reposted it cause I thought it was brilliant and didn’t want it lost in the thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is once instance where I hope they flexed. I hope they paid a company to come in and decorate the house and put up the tree while they were gone. At least for Jackson’s sake. But in reality, they’ll probably play it low key, and try to look humble, by saying “We’re not that into Christmas.” They’ll say, we’ve been so busy and Jackson is blessed everyday, so we don’t need to do the whole Christmas thing. Hawaii was his gift I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
From the previous thread from @Blessyourheart: “They are in the Minneapolis airport where it’s snowing. Good luck with that Trackholes & good job picking a flight that has a layover in a northern state in December. Oh & Jennbo wants to know what J$ thinks of the snow. He’s two & he’s inside an airport after a red eye- he has no clue. 🙄

Ew. Get them out of MN. But also, it’s barely over an inch that we got and northern airports are really good at clearing anything from the runways and deicing. It’s only multiple inches that fall at a high rate that really shut them down. Little plug for MSP, it’s a great airport if you have to have a layover. They win awards for their bathrooms- (they put a lot of money into them after some embarrassing news came out about activities that used to take place years ago 🤣). Bet they didn’t leave the delta area to grab some of the awesome food (most is an airport location from a local restaurant).

Her asking him about the snow was so dumb. Shut up for a moment and let him just react. He’s never seen it before. He seemed interested but couldn’t get a moment of quiet from his mom. It could have been a cute moment.Jenn capped the interaction off with an unenthusiastic, wooooow.

Reactions: 11
I'm putting $5 on the manny/friend doing the decor for them. Since they've been traveling they could have brought a small $5 tree from target to put in the hotel room with battery operated lights

Reactions: 15
Tim had a crack in the TTT facade.
Jenn didn’t do him any favors with her IG extended edition posts, as it is now fractured and sinking fast.
(TTT’s latest outdated material vlog has been up 10 hours and only has 21K views from their 872K subscribers)

Their Hawaii vlogs (whenever they come out) will be “meh” cause they stayed mostly around Aulani. Guarantee it will be full of complaints, complaints, complaints!

And if they think these Hawaii vlogs will right the ship and bring in the numbers their #hosted Aulani trip did two years ago....
They are in for a rude awakening!!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I don't see many youtubers with views over 200k honestly. Even the ones with a million subscribers. But TTT views are definitely the lowest lately

Reactions: 7
Tim had a crack in the TTT facade.
Jenn didn’t do him any favors with her IG extended edition posts, as it is now fractured and sinking fast.
Their Hawaii vlogs (whenever they come out) will be “meh” cause they stayed mostly around Aulani. Guarantee it will be full of complaints, complaints, complaints!
And if they think these Hawaii vlogs will right the ship and bring in the numbers their #hosted Aulani trip did two years ago....
They are in for a rude awakening!!
It’s not going to be good comparatively. Did you see the views on the Disneyland one from that trip? Almost 1million. And their babymoon out there did pretty well too. I bet he had those numbers in mind when they went in the fall.
I’m really curious to see what the numbers are with Jenny50grams posting constantly. How much it effects their views. She thinks she’s engaging with fans and drumming up interest. They really need to edit these days together, and not do a vlog for each day stayed. Would help them catch up on how far behind they are. And get these edited and up for people to watch over winter break. But I know that won’t happen. Be prepared for those that still watch for 1.5 weeks of boring Aulani content. You have a few weeks at a minimum to prepare.

Reactions: 10
I don't see many youtubers with views over 200k honestly. Even the ones with a million subscribers. But TTT views are definitely the lowest lately
Fair point.
And how many of these youtubers are solely dependent on their YT videos for income?
T&J are only staying afloat financially because of their back catalogue.
For them now, quantity of videos supersedes quality!

Reactions: 6
Fair point.
And how many of these youtubers are solely dependent on their YT videos for income?

The vloggers I see, Disney and non, all rely solely on YouTube and have views under 200k. It's wild. But a lot of them get solid sponsorships, I haven't seen trackers get a paid sponsorship except Lego like once-ish? I believe sponsors see the channel and what an unorganized mess trackers are and mark them off the list.

Reactions: 5
I’m a lurker/reader, but decided to create an account. I just got home from Aulani. My family arrived on the 8th, and to my surprise we saw the Trackers every day after that. Our pool chairs happened to be near theirs. At first, I thought they had a nanny with them because Jackson approached my toddler son, and they interacted for a bit, all without his parents realizing. He walked back over to them, but Jenn was preoccupied with her phone (she was on it constantly) and I can’t remember what Tim was doing. I do remember Tim eventually getting a shave ice and sharing it with Jackson, while Jenn looked at her phone, completely uninterested. I saw them again at the splash pad. I have 4 young kids, so I didn’t pay much attention to them. But Jenn did seem interested in Jackson having fun and took pictures of him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the shout out, Petey.
As I put in my original post this idea came from @HereForTheT3a22. All props go to her!
I just added “Christmas Edition” and the commas. Then reposted it cause I thought it was brilliant and didn’t want it lost in the thread.
Awww you are the sweetest for continuing to give me credit! I knew the thread title wouldn’t make it but that’s okay because we are still holding JENN accountable for her bullshit

I’m a lurker/reader, but decided to create an account. I just got home from Aulani. My family arrived on the 8th, and to my surprise we saw the Trackers every day after that. Our pool chairs happened to be near theirs. At first, I thought they had a nanny with them because Jackson approached my toddler son, and they interacted for a bit, all without his parents realizing. He walked back over to them, but Jenn was preoccupied with her phone (she was on it constantly) and I can’t remember what Tim was doing. I do remember Tim eventually getting a shave ice and sharing it with Jackson, while Jenn looked at her phone, completely uninterested. I saw them again at the splash pad. I have 4 young kids, so I didn’t pay much attention to them. But Jenn did seem interested in Jackson having fun and took pictures of him.
Not surprised that she spent the majority of time on her phone. Happy to hear that J$ approached your young son!! That means that without his parents “help” that he is developing social skills. Jenn is such a troll and I highly doubt she was actually interested in J$ having fun, she was interested in exploiting him for content because the stans cannot get enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Haha, busy deleting all of those social media comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fair point.
Going back in their catalogue, it has always been quantity over quality. There’s a rumor that JenFatLines got into a tiff with JustinScarred about him stating something to that affect on one of his vlogs and she took it as a dig against the Trackhole channel.

How could JenFatLines be interested in whatever Jackprop was doing if she was preoccupied with her phone and posting to IG?? She is only interested in what she can capture and post of their Miracle Child for their rabid stans. The Trackholes know that without him, their channel would have imploded earlier in the pandemic. #homemovies

Awww you are the sweetest for continuing to give me credit! I knew the thread title wouldn’t make it but that’s okay because we are still holding JENN accountable for her bullshit

Not surprised that she spent the majority of time on her phone. Happy to hear that J$ approached your young son!! That means that without his parents “help” that he is developing social skills. Jenn is such a troll and I highly doubt she was actually interested in J$ having fun, she was interested in exploiting him for content because the stans cannot get enough
Agreed 100%. She acts so aloof around the Miracle unless the camera is on. Proof: All the old pics of JenFatLines and TimSuperSpreader with stans, while the kid was in a stroller behind them or nowhere near them.

Reactions: 10
The vloggers I see, Disney and non, all rely solely on YouTube and have views under 200k. It's wild. But a lot of them get solid sponsorships, I haven't seen trackers get a paid sponsorship except Lego like once-ish? I believe sponsors see the channel and what an unorganized mess trackers are and mark them off the list.
It’s not only that, but these other companies see what the Slackers actually do with these sponsorships.

Case in point. Turboant Electric Bikes.
They saw Tim, on the beach, in the dark, so he couldn’t be seen, riding THEIR product through protected turtle hatchlings nests!

And outside of SW, BG and Legoland, all desperate to get eyes in their products, what other companies are continuing to do business with the Slackers?

I call them “ the one and done Slackers.”
Once you #host these Bozos you are done with them.
•. Late video postings on time sensitive events.
•. Inaccurate/lack of specific details in information Tim gives out.
•. Shoddy highlighting of restaurant/event/resort

Reactions: 12
Epcot Festival of the Holidays video JUST came out when anyone with the basic annual pass can no longer go, and was clearly filmed weeks ago.... the Festival has been going since Nov 26th.... what sort of travel blog is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
12:04 in the recent Festival of the Holidays shitshow…

Tim is describing the banana chocolate boba drink

“I kinda hate it but I kinda like it”

Wow Tim, that was so incredibly insightful, please tell me more…

• Haha
If this is the case, it completely explains Tim's attitude as we were discussing before. Sounds like she spent their family time on her phone, relishing in the stan obsession, reading comments, probably blocking any negative ones, and posting stories. It seems she was getting a high from it, like she seems to get from their lives where people fawn all over her and J, and Tim is a background prop. It really does feel like she uses them both as props now for her "Jenn show." Yikes, Tim.

Glad J was enjoying himself.

Reactions: 15
12:04 in the recent Festival of the Holidays shitshow…

Tim is describing the banana chocolate boba drink

“I kinda hate it but I kinda like it”

Wow Tim, that was so incredibly insightful, please tell me more…
that’s also how he describes his life, probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Epcot Festival of the Holidays video JUST came out when anyone with the basic annual pass can no longer go, and was clearly filmed weeks ago.... the Festival has been going since Nov 26th.... what sort of travel blog is this?
It’s easy to figure out what day he was there…he’s a moron and films the candlelight processional where the narrator is Auliʻi Cravalho, she was the presenter November 26th -November 28th

So there ya go, almost a month late!

GOOD JOB JENN

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.