The Tim Tracker #49 and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread, the title is courtesy of @Duhlicious

After telling us they wanted to take off for J$'s birthday, the Slackers pumped out a vlog that is super fitting for their beliefs and how they treat their miracle prop I mean son. It would be true Bojo fashion to make a statement, contradict said statement, and then put in next to no effort following through. We just saw how Dim went out of his way to do something special for Ginn's birthday mainly because if he didn't he'd face the wrath of Ginn even after she always downplayed the fact that she didn't need anything special for her birthday. Dim may be slow and oblivious to things, but he knows not to fall for that trap.

So while he "planned" this elaborate BoHo Picnic near a sewer runoff, his miracle baby gets a thrown together haircut, minigolf experience, and Publix Chawklit Cake. While J$ may have enjoyed it, it really showed that he's an afterthought, especially to Ginn. Ginn put more effort in getting her self "made up" to film a Cruise Haul Vlog than she did to celebrate the 2nd birthday of her own offspring.

When they played the "day off" card, I really expected the "we wanted to keep it private" card to be played at the same time. It shows you how little they think of J$, and how much Jim and Nicole did in orchestrating J$'s first birthday last year.

Have at it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anybody else happy that Disney kept Harmony Barber Shop closed long enough for these grifters to have to go elsewhere... Who says Bob Chapek is a greedy A-Hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I bet the dinner they had to go to, which they did not seem at all excited about, was at some burger joint with Dim’s parents and so far beneath them it wouldn’t possibly be filmworthy 🙄 I also bet the “friends” asked about the birthday plans and were told about the dinner inconvenience and other lame plans and said “we’d like to stop by and just bring him a little something” not realizing that “little something” was the entire celebration.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sure, Amy. A "perfect" birthday. Full of his "very favorite things."

--Woke up. Eats sunflower seeds. Sits on a diaper box. Some day we'll get you a chair, says Tim. How about TODAY, Tim?

--Got to wait for mom to wake the hell up so they could get the day started.

--Goes and gets a haircut - his first haircut. I guess that was one of his favorite things?
(BTW, Pigtails and Crewcuts opens at 10 a.m. for those keeping track of the timeline; they probably got there around noon)

--Goes to totally kid-friendly, fun, exciting, and happenin' First Watch to eat. His parents' favorite.
For "breakfast," so says Tim. Nah, that was more like brunch / lunch disguised as omelets. First Watch closes at 2:30.

--Then they go home... Yaaayyyy! Fun! Jenn feels the need to change from one ratty Mickey t-shirt into another - oh, but this one is Christmas themed. Guess it was too much trouble to plan to wear the same thing all day. Another one of his favorite things!

--Then they leave again and go mini-golfing. The lights are actually coming on and the sun is getting lower in the sky as they're leaving. So they're probably leaving anywhere from 4:30-5:30. It's dark when they get home and the friends come w/ their kid's cake and balloons.

--He gets a nondescript chocolate cake from the case at Publix. The friends probably brought the #2 candle too. Oh, and raspberries.

--So yeah, raspberries. That's one of his favorite things. But a day full of his favorite things!??! Nah. :rolleyes:

1638625525658.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That cake was something you’d buy a co-worker. The ‘parents’ should have at least had a sheet cake made with his name on!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I want to go back to the cruise.

Does anyone remember them going to the DCL pop-up at DS and buying clothes last year? Them going home. Trying the clothes on and throwing them on the floor? THEN Tim tossing the inside out clothing into a bag and “gifting” Jenn with her DCL clothing along with a cruise for Mother’s Day??!!

Did they wear these clothing pieces on this past November‘a cruise?

==========

Wow 😳! Tim is so trained to go all out for J3apps birthdays or Pay the Price that he forgets his own spawn’s birthday follows shortly thereafter.

It boggles my mind that these two, especially J3apps, are so caught off guard and can’t plan for 4th of July, Christmas and their own son’s birthday! I mean, it’s not like Easter or Thanksgiving where the dates change each year.

========
What a difference a year makes!!
This was last year’s birthday. See how Jenn looks. And how sweet, thoughtful and from the heart Tim’s presents were.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's Saturday and you know what that means..

Betting lines are open folks...

Vlog topic:

Random Orlando vlog today - 5 to 1

Random SeaWorld/Bush Garden/Legoland vlog - 4 to 1

50th Anniversary vlog - 100 to 1

Still on the board as Harmony remains closed 😀
Krispy Smore have their twins before Jackpot's Haircut at Harmony - 7 to 2

Jackpot Haircut at Harmony 1,000,000 to 1
Views for this:
250,000 - 10 to 1
500,000 - 500 to 1
1 million + 100,000 to 1

Off the board 😄 as we saw how this went..
It's almost birthday time for Jackpot:

Jackpot Birthday party - 100 to 1
Guest list (ha ha)
Disney Double Dose - 500 to 1
Jim and Nicole - 500,000 to 1
The Holy Moly (and Fam) - 100,000 to 1
Krispy Smores - 200,000 to 1
Gay British Couple - 1 to 1
Gay British Couple does all the decorating (like Jim and Nicole did last year) 1 to 1

Christmas vlog - 7 to 2

Tim alone vlog - 3 to 1

Home only vlog - 2 to 1

Live Stream - 2 to 1

Festival vlog - 50,000 to 1

Theme park vlog - 1 to 3

#Hosted Staycation - 75 to 1

Staycation vlog - 100 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever topic may be):

Stuffing 10lbs of 💩 in a 5lb bag - 3 to 1

Tim and Jen e-begging via Super Chats - 15 to 1

Open mouth chewing - 1 to 1

Compulsive lying - 1 to 1

Tim ordering a burger - 1 to 1

Jen eating more than Tim - 1 to 1

Jen ordering 2 dinners - 1 to 1

Jen complaining - 1 to 1

Showing of Jackpot - 3 to 1

Tim trying on women's clothing (has to be on camera) - 8 to 1

Tim mispronouncing words - 1 to 1

Tim fixing garage shelf (or anything) - 100,000 to 1

Messy house 1 to 1 (They probably won't be home)

Dirty pool 1 to 1 (Same as above)

Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1 (Does not pay out if he eats a weiner).

Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1

Jen forgetting the oven is broken - 7 to 1

**Videoing exercise equipment is not using exercise equipment **
---‐--------------------------------------------------------
Using exercise equipment on camera - 2,500,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Weight Watchers - 300,000 to 1

Jen gets a new sponsor from Clearasil - 500,000 to 1

Jen fixes lumpy eyebrows - 5,000 to 1

Jen fixes nasty zits - 500 to 1

Jen fixes crooked teeth - 5,000 to 1

Fat back Jen in vlog - 7 to 1

Panic attack on cam - 25 to 1

Nanny (aka friend) on cam - 35 to 1

Jackpot man bun on cam - 4 to1

Waiting for Jackpot to go to bed so they can eat their precious desserts - 1 to 1

Life changing prop bets:

Stans abandon Tim and Jen due to lack of daily uploads - 18 to 1

Tim announces he is gay - 7 to 1

Tim has an affair with the Hot Dog Guy - 25 to 1

Back on Disney and Universal media lists (Not freelancing) - 7,000,000 to 1

Tim and Jenn get divorced 1,000,000 to 1

Jackpot tells Jen to piss off - 75 to 1

Tattle props:
@xmasbdaygirl delivers more dirt on the Slackers - 3 to 1

@CoolWhip takes me to the cleaners - 7 to 1

Thread fills up in 3 days or less - 3 to 1

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember them going to the DCL pop-up at DS and buying clothes last year? Them going home. Trying the clothes on and throwing them on the floor? THEN Tim tossing the inside out clothing into a bag and “gifting” Jenn with her DCL clothing along with a cruise for her birthday??!!

Did they wear these clothing pieces on this past Nov. cruise?
I highly doubt they would fit into any clothes they bought a year ago, especially JennyFatLines. The amount of food they have eaten in 2021 is STAGGERING. And not just the gluttonous amount but the poor quality heath-wise. Pigging out on endless desserts, appetizers, hotdogs, hamburgers, cocktails and wine, easily 5 full meals a day every day and not a vegetable in sight -- it's not like they've been gorging on salads and lean cuts of meat.

We know they are not planners, but I really hope they have a Will in place. If anyone is going to have a heart attack before they're 45, it's these two. Hope they have at least thought about who might care for J$ if something happens to them, but probably not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
The dancing was the oddest thing I've ever seen why show it just now. Cruise show off. Remember this is not normal times to do a cruise. Look at Jenn next time it will be longggger.

Reactions: 3
Sure, Amy. A "perfect" birthday. Full of his "very favorite things."

--Woke up. Eats sunflower seeds. Sits on a diaper box. Some day we'll get you a chair, says Tim. How about TODAY, Tim?

--Got to wait for mom to wake the hell up so they could get the day started.

--Goes and gets a haircut - his first haircut. I guess that was one of his favorite things?
(BTW, Pigtails and Crewcuts opens at 10 a.m. for those keeping track of the timeline; they probably got there around noon)

--Goes to totally kid-friendly, fun, exciting, and happenin' First Watch to eat. His parents' favorite.
For "breakfast," so says Tim. Nah, that was more like brunch / lunch disguised as omelets. First Watch closes at 2:30.

--Then they go home... Yaaayyyy! Fun! Jenn feels the need to change from one ratty Mickey t-shirt into another - oh, but this one is Christmas themed. Guess it was too much trouble to plan to wear the same thing all day. Another one of his favorite things!

--Then they leave again and go mini-golfing. The lights are actually coming on and the sun is getting lower in the sky as they're leaving. So they're probably leaving anywhere from 4:30-5:30. It's dark when they get home and the friends come w/ their kid's cake and balloons.

--He gets a nondescript chocolate cake from the case at Publix. The friends probably brought the #2 candle too. Oh, and raspberries.

--So yeah, raspberries. That's one of his favorite things. But a day full of his favorite things!??! Nah. :rolleyes:

View attachment 904941
the kid does love raspberries and balloons, both provided by someone other than his self-centered parents.

Thanks to @Duhlicious for the awesome new thread title.

Recap: JemBo got a professionally put on picnic and their son got a Publix cake and balloons on their birthdays which aren't far apart. And they went on a cruise but delayed the footage 3 weeks for no apparent reason. And son finally got a haircut not at Disney. Feel free to add to the recap folks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I found the DCL clothing video. Starting @20:12ish
I don’t recall the two cover-ups being worn on the cruise.

I highly doubt they would fit into any clothes they bought a year ago, especially JennyFatLines. The amount of food they have eaten in 2021 is STAGGERING. And not just the gluttonous amount but the poor quality heath-wise. Pigging out on endless desserts, appetizers, hotdogs, hamburgers, cocktails and wine, easily 5 full meals a day every day and not a vegetable in sight -- it's not like they've been gorging on salads and lean cuts of meat.

We know they are not planners, but I really hope they have a Will in place. If anyone is going to have a heart attack before they're 45, it's these two. Hope they have at least thought about who might care for J$ if something happens to them, but probably not.
Sorry. Early morning, it was Mother’s Day this year! 👩🏽‍💻 My bad.

Yes! That is a lot of weight to put on in 5 - 6 months

As to a will??....
Tim admitted THEY DON’T PLAN ANYTHING!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dim is such a grifter, he can't resist trying to get something for free, even if it is just a pair of airport socks.

1638629700470.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've been off taking care of an elderly parent and just don't have time to go back and review all that I missed.

Just want to laugh pubicly at how Tim forgot to buy his subscribers last month. Totally confirms that the flat line for the prior months was due to nearly no new subscribers and he was buying 5K.

1638632289510.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow! A year ago jenn looked SO different! She is so puffy now! Everything is so swollen. Could it be just the diet? Maybe meds? It really ages her. Yikes! I won’t watch the bday vlog but my youngest turned 3 last November. My whole family was quarantined with Covid. I still managed to have food and cake delivered to the house. A themed cake with her name on it. Not difficult. They didn’t need to have a raging party for the kid but it sounds like they didn’t do enough. They’re so lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow! A year ago jenn looked SO different! She is so puffy now! Everything is so swollen. Could it be just the diet? Maybe meds? It really ages her. Yikes! I won’t watch the bday vlog but my youngest turned 3 last November. My whole family was quarantined with Covid. I still managed to have food and cake delivered to the house. A themed cake with her name on it. Not difficult. They didn’t need to have a raging party for the kid but it sounds like they didn’t do enough. They’re so lazy.
Exactly right. I think it's less about having some grand party - simple is often nice too - but more about just putting in more friggin effort!

I mean, they couldn't even buy their own kid's birthday cake and balloons?! Coupled w/ the stark juxtaposition of how Jenn's IG-worthy birthday was compared to this - their miracle child's 2nd birthday.

(Plus, as we've mentioned, she couldn't even bother to put on makeup or fix her hair for the day?!?! Yet does it for a merch haul vlog?!?)

Reactions: 16
Exactly right. I think it's less about having some grand party - simple is often nice too - but more about just putting in more friggin effort!

I mean, they couldn't even buy their own kid's birthday cake and balloons?! Coupled w/ the stark juxtaposition of how Jenn's IG-worthy birthday was compared to this - their miracle child's 2nd birthday.

(Plus, as we've mentioned, she couldn't even bother to put on makeup or fix her hair for the day?!?! Yet does it for a merch haul vlog?!?)
the more we talk about it the more disgusted I get.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely. This may be one of the worst things they've ever done. I'm so hoping they celebrated with family last weekend or maybe this weekend and didn't film it. They'll probably lie in the next home vlog and say something about celebrating with family privately.

When you think these two can't get any worse, they do something like this.

Reactions: 13
I know. At first when I watched, I guess I just thought more about how J. looked nice w/ his new haircut and he did really look happy when they were singing to him - almost shy and not sure what to do. It was cute.

But then the more we discussed it, I just felt more sad for him. :(

I mean, that was the kind of birthday an adult would have.

Like - Hey, I'm going to go get my haircut and then we'll head over to First Watch to grab a bite then let's just do mini-golf, that'll be nice. Then swing by Publix and grab a small cake - just something from the case.

(except they didn't even get their own kid his cake)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Time for a new thread, the title is courtesy of @Duhlicious

After telling us they wanted to take off for J$'s birthday, the Slackers pumped out a vlog that is super fitting for their beliefs and how they treat their miracle prop I mean son. It would be true Bojo fashion to make a statement, contradict said statement, and then put in next to no effort following through. We just saw how Dim went out of his way to do something special for Ginn's birthday mainly because if he didn't he'd face the wrath of Ginn even after she always downplayed the fact that she didn't need anything special for her birthday. Dim may be slow and oblivious to things, but he knows not to fall for that trap.

So while he "planned" this elaborate BoHo Picnic near a sewer runoff, his miracle baby gets a thrown together haircut, minigolf experience, and Publix Chawklit Cake. While J$ may have enjoyed it, it really showed that he's an afterthought, especially to Ginn. Ginn put more effort in getting her self "made up" to film a Cruise Haul Vlog than she did to celebrate the 2nd birthday of her own offspring.

When they played the "day off" card, I really expected the "we wanted to keep it private" card to be played at the same time. It shows you how little they think of J$, and how much Jim and Nicole did in orchestrating J$'s first birthday last year.

Have at it all!
Oh yeah had to get the views, wonder how much buying will be needed to address the lack of views on “baby’s” first haircut. Which after reading here, it really wasn’t because they kept trimming Jackprop’s bangs.
I love that the Trackholes went all out for their miracle prop son. /Sarcasm

I've been off taking care of an elderly parent and just don't have time to go back and review all that I missed.

Just want to laugh pubicly at how Tim forgot to buy his subscribers last month. Totally confirms that the flat line for the prior months was due to nearly no new subscribers and he was buying 5K.

View attachment 905121
Glad you are back, missed your wit when it comes to the train wreck that is the Trackholes life. Hope your elderly parent is doing better.🥰

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.