The Tim Tracker #48 Two men and a baby and a do barely anything mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New TimTracker Thread, title courtesy of @VloggerCritic

Trackers just dropped their second cruise vlog, with one of the most disturbing thumbnails Jenn ever selected for a video which is quite a feat considering how many times she picked Tim deepthroating a hut dug as the thumbnail.

I didn't watch the new vlog yet so I don't know how much they try to hide the "Manny" as they complain about the boat rocking too much.

Jenn looking like the epitome of a body that looks like a human made out of random bags of sand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I repeat:

HOLY tit

NO ONE:

ABSO-bleeping-LUTELY NO ONE:

NO ONE WHO HAS ANY VISION LEFT:

Jenn Tracker: “LET ME PUT MYSELF IN A SWIMSUIT IN THE THUMBNAIL”

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Didn't realize this was a whale watching cruise 🐳 .

I couldn't resist, they do make it so easy to make fun of them. Ginn chose to put this on the internet for all to see, so it's fair game IMO. She could have at least put a sarong or shorts over that bathing suit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@WDWUO83
I don't think it's guts so much as she is so damn narcissistic she really thinks she's hot. :sick:
Does she have to be a 10? No, never was going to happen. But dang, 10 meals a day and no pride have caught up to her.

Reactions: 14
She thinks highly of herself, huh? In all honesty she doesn't look different from many moms, but most don't go around putting photos of themselves in bathing suits on YouTube for thousands of people to see.
The suit definitely screams "grandma!"

Reactions: 13

Trackers just dropped their second cruise vlog, with one of the most disturbing thumbnails Jenn ever selected for a video which is quite a feat considering how many times she picked Tim deepthroating a hut dug as the thumbnail.

I didn't watch the new vlog yet so I don't know how much they try to hide the "Manny" as they complain about the boat rocking too much.

Jenn looking like the epitome of a body that looks like a human made out of random bags of sand.
She brought the whole orange grove with her (I’m assuming those are oranges all over her bathing suit). Let’s invest in a nice coverup, Jenn. Not everyone needs to be parading around in a bathing suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think it takes "guts." She has shown us vlogs where she just rolled out of bed with greasy hair, hair sticking out in every direction, pimples in zoomed in view, wearing poorly fitting outfits and PJs. She is just blinded by her own narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I repeat:

HOLY tit

NO ONE:

ABSO-bleeping-LUTELY NO ONE:

NO ONE WHO HAS ANY VISION LEFT:

Jenn Tracker: “LET ME PUT MYSELF IN A SWIMSUIT IN THE THUMBNAIL”

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Jesus, I wish I could unsee this. Some days I wish I could really have a conversation with them and be like; "What in the actual duck are you guys thinking?" At this juncture though, I don't know if it would be enlightening or frightening. I'm gonna go with frightening. I really think that Tim and Jenn think they are as popular as say Chrissy Teigen and John Legend. Although the reality is they're just legends in their own minds.

Reactions: 7
Oof! Baybe! 👏🏽 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m not into fat shaming anyone but what made her think that swimsuit was flattering? Dress for the body you have not the body you want. I hate swimsuits and shopping for them (if I take a picture it’s from a higher angle and I’m petite)!

I really think that Tim and Jenn think they are as popular as say Chrissy Teigen and John Legend.

Chrissy Teigen is a Twitter bully. So was Ginn back when she used Twitter more. I'm sure Ginn idolizes her and now wants an eyebrow transplant too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are a home channel now, correct? Why not start with simple things like changing their meal delivery kits to Weight Watchers kits. Eating salads. Taking walks with their family. Showing tweaks they make to their lives to live healthier. Get each other bands that count their steps and have a fun challenge. Stop the spas and multiple desserts for fresh fruit (we know you have it in Florida) and start showing your kid a healthy lifestyle for once.
Vent over.

• Haha
Deezy told Jenn her guava would coagulate as if she has any idea what that means.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the mannys name is Matt! Surprised they left that in. He doesn’t sound British when speaking next to Jenny at dinner

Also, they seriously had the manny at the water park with them. You could see his feet at one point. Why in the hell do you need the manny there when it is just the two of you interacting with your child. Come the duck on. Even playing in that kids club they spent all their time taking to characters while J was off with the manny. Why why why did they have a child.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What an abrupt transition between being with Deezy and then being back on the ship. No goodbyes or anything.

Matt the Manny doesn't sound British at all to me.

Did these two not pack any bibs for J$? Do they even own any bibs?

Reactions: 7
They are a home channel now, correct? Why not start with simple things like changing their meal delivery kits to Weight Watchers kits. Eating salads. Taking walks with their family. Showing tweaks they make to their lives to live healthier. Get each other bands that count their steps and have a fun challenge. Stop the spas and multiple desserts for fresh fruit (we know you have it in Florida) and start showing your kid a healthy lifestyle for once.
Vent over.
I doubt they will ever get to that point. They were made a home/family channel against their will, showing a healthier lifestyle is just admitting defeat for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jenn wears her pajama top to dinner. Oof.

Jennyturdlines at dinner: "Yesterday we didn't order dessert."

That's because you already had dessert before dinner, you pigs. They also had dessert before dinner on this day too (the guava thing). Boy they're really milking this cruise as a birthday thing huh? J$'s gonna grow up thinking the whole month counts as his birthday. Also I'm sure they'll use that Crush sipper so many more times, if it's not already collecting dust in the office or bedroom of broken dreams.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

"A human made out of random bags of sand" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Were both halves of the “Brits” actually British? I’m pretty sure Matt is one of them. But odd for just him to be there no?

Reactions: 5
I doubt they will ever get to that point. They were made a home/family channel against their will, showing a healthier lifestyle is just admitting defeat for them.
I was somewhat joking when I made that post. There is NO WAY they could be self disciplined or have a plan. Gin wants the Housewives life of sipping vino and popping bonbons. Dim loves his hot dogs too much.

Were both halves of the “Brits” actually British? I’m pretty sure Matt is one of them. But odd for just him to be there no?
Not if it's his job. He's hired to keep J$ off "set" until they need him as their prop. So he is traveling for his job. Not a bad gig to get paid for if it wasn't enabling exploiting a minor.
Side note: Wonder if he gets hazard pay when Gin gets drunk and throws herself at him? :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.