Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
Totally agree. I’ll be 40 next year, I adore Disney, but you won’t catch me out in public wearing Disney shit all the time.
Two years or so ago, my husband and I took our cat to the vet. While we were in the waiting room, a guy came in with his dog. The man was wearing a Magic Band.

We live in New York City.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Tommytomtom

Jenn loves the sound of her own voice. Tim can't even have a video about his own health 😂
I have my suspicions as well, I bet once Tim felt fine which was after three days?! He just started to go out again. Also, Tim should of been isolating away from everyone the whole quarantine period. However they don't have a room that isn't free of shit for him to be in, it would also mean that Jenn would have to look after Jackson for all that time 😮
You bringing up if he isolated himself would mean Jen caring for Jackson made me realize he mentioned how he knew his symptoms were going away was from changing J$s diaper and being able to smell it. So Tim was caring for J$ while he knew he was still positive.

• Sad
  • Wow

ndavy

Media preview for SwanDolphin Classic today (to be held at end of October). Guess who is NOT there??? And now it's time to pay the price ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Lm82

Didn't someone call the i got COVID vlog a few threads ago?!? We should have run a book on when they'd put it up 🤣

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ok, I can't with the stan who said they are the role models of covid safety. Screw you, you moron. They have gone on 30 vacations to resorts and hotels, visited endless parks and haunted houses unmasked, dragged their baby all over creation, and are now making up rules about covid and using at-home tests incorrectly.

• Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
Honestly I thought that was a pretty good vlog from them. No Jenn and Baby J. A decent showing of what that tour offers. Tim back to excitedly showing off things he's actually interested in, instead of faking enthusiasm for shit he sees every single day. I enjoyed it.

Jenn, since I know you read here, this is what will help your channel continue to grow. Show off stuff like this. Stop it with the food shoveling closeups. Learn better descriptors than "delicious" and "refreshing". No more baby focused vlogs. Stay in the background. Let Tim do his Tim thing. This is what drew people to the channel in the first place!

Also, take a few editing classes. You can find a million free online. And find different music to play over water scenes. You've used that same song for every single water scene since you found it (AMI, baby splash pads, etc).

Reactions: 26

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ok, what kind of hot garbage was the video from last night with Tim at Busch Gardens. 😅 How can anyone watch these while he shouts out "oh golly gee, oh goodness!" in his Kermit voice after every scare. They don't look scary at all and his unconvincing and "gosh golly" stuff makes it look even less scary and more lame. Some of these vloggers overplay the scared stuff, but I would rather watch Adam the Woo screaming his face off at Knott's Scary Farm, with what seems to be a normal response to some dude leaping out with a chainsaw, than Tim's "golly gee willikers!" It is embarrassing. 😂

Also, Tim seems like the kind of guy who you see a scary movie with and he talks all throughout the movie before and after something bad happens, which ruins the moment. In these scare areas, he does his lame reaction then is immediately narrating again in his monotone voice. Zzzzzz.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

FoBGD12

I'm genuinely surprised that it took 18 months for them to catch COVID seeing as they've used the pandemic as an 18-month flex-a-thon. You'd have figured they would have taken it more seriously with a young, unvaccinated child, but apparently the almighty dollar rules over the miracle baby. I just wish the best for Jackson because he's the victim in their need to get rich.

Reactions: 25

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Total waste of time vlog. And then again they thanked the viewers for "letting them" have a chill day at home since they have been "GO GO GO" lately. They are so out of touch with what normal people do on a daily basis. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

peedee

Chatty Member
And there it is....the video I knew would come. They had no idea how they got it. Gee I wonder how that could ever happen with being in crowds of thousands of people 90% of their lives the past year during a pandemic :rolleyes:

2020planner

VIP Member
New poster here. I was a long time lurker , but the thing that pushed me over the edge was their latest video. They said that they had covid, yet they were going everywhere and possibly spreading it. Now they are wearing masks in their house??? I've had enough of how fake they are and am joining in on the OMG how dumb can they be....
Welcome!

I just re-watched the opening of the COVID vlog.

@:27, Tim goes "... just one morning I woke up with..."

He gives zero indication in the vlog, as far I can tell (peeps - correct me if I'm wrong) of exactly WHICH morning that was.

Since we're dealing with a potentially life-threatening illness here - and given he's been around tons of people and including getting selfies with stans - it'd probably be great to give your viewers SPECIFICS so that people can perform contract tracing (i.e. timelines), if necessary.

Like, an actual DATE of said morning?

But, as with anything the Trackers do or say, they like to drop certain comments while keeping the most important details ambiguous. And all the stans lap it up and drink the kool-aid like morons.

Vatulele

I’m thinking California.. which technically is not a staycation but it’s not a treat to see them stay in a hotel so it’s gonna be the same vibe regardless of whether they’re in Orlando or across the fucking country
Ugh, who wants to see them grimace and groan over service at Disneyland. The parks are still understaffed atm and I can only imagine how annoyed and awful they’ll be if any little thing goes wrong.

Also, I’m so done with them (Tim especially) making fun of Sleeping Beauty Castle because of its scale compared to Cinderella Castle.

I took my bff to Disneyland as a “bff vacation” in October 2019 before she got married and we were both having a rough year, so to walk down Main Street together at rope drop for the first time since we were 16, hearing the music, holding her hand and seeing the castle…I think we both got choked up. Disneyland has such a special vibe and to ridicule it because it’s smaller? Tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Slightly OT but went to Epcot last night, did y’all know that Living with the Land closes at 7 pm? Apparently cucumber lady ruined it for everybody 🤬 why didn’t any of these useless Disney vloggers tell me?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24