The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I did more digging into the Hhn thing- and there is no way Jenn did that portrait. It started this week and they only have 100 slots available. Per SE Jackie the big portrait was 200 and would be featured in the tribute store. I found it odd that Tim was there on Monday and didn’t mention that limited offering when he was in the same store. It seems that he would mention if he bought it because #flex. Anyways sorry about the random post-I don’t know why this inconsistency bothered me the most 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
..still waiting for a ResortTV1 thread.
Yes, please add a ResortTV1 thread! I had their AK stream on Sunday in the background, and Josh was saying how they're planning on staying at the Star Wars hotel & live streaming the whole thing for everyone. He also talked about how they are on Disney's media list, but they never get invited to anything, because he feels Disney doesn't know what to do with live streamers. Okay then.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes, please add a ResortTV1 thread! I had their AK stream on Sunday in the background, and Josh was saying how they're planning on staying at the Star Wars hotel & live streaming the whole thing for everyone. He also talked about how they are on Disney's media list, but they never get invited to anything, because he feels Disney doesn't know what to do with live streamers. Okay then.
If I shelled out $5k for an experience and a live streamer was there ruining my time there would be hell to pay. I think Disney should ban all video of the experience bec it ruins it for people who want to pay for that experience

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another vote for an RTV1 thread. Would be nice to have a safe space to talk about the cash grabs and tantrums.

If I shelled out $5k for an experience and a live streamer was there ruining my time there would be hell to pay. I think Disney should ban all video of the experience bec it ruins it for people who want to pay for that experience
Can you imagine, in the middle of an interactive scene and Josh starts spewing off all his sponsorships?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Another vote for an RTV1 thread. Would be nice to have a safe space to talk about the cash grabs and tantrums.

Can you imagine, in the middle of an interactive scene and Josh starts spewing off all his sponsorships?
I would tear him alive right there. I have no problem telling someone to duck right off

Reactions: 6
Who the hell is Dimbo making these TikTok for? He thinks he is so clever.
Did he always have that lisp? Or is that something new to veer away from the Kermit voice? ( nothing wrong with a lisp at all, just don’t recall him having that before… although I quit watching their videos a while ago when it became the baby show)

Reactions: 2
There are only two things and one problem.

1. Vlogging without speaking

2. Someone doesn't want to be filmed but I mean why not a souvenir for that expensive venture.
Problem would be filming the guests if they didn't want to be.

They very much clarified they got a pass holder email for Ratatouille. Bet they’ll still say Disney invited them out 😆 yeah… You and every other pass holder!

There is zero chance Disney let’s anyone vlog from the galactic Starcruiser. I have a feeling there will be an age limit as well and toddlers won’t be allowed. If the lightsaber activity is 7+ it would make sense for everything to be. Sorry but not everything is for kids.

Reactions: 12
There are only two things and one problem.

1. Vlogging without speaking

2. Someone doesn't want to be filmed but I mean why not a souvenir for that expensive venture.
Problem would be filming the guests if they didn't want to be.
Just film and narrate later but no Trackers pls! Might be better to have Disney record a few dress rehearsals and release the best as a preview for media. Otherwise, they'll all be lit wanting to leave and go on Pirates! MK along with his Super Spreader brother should be banned.

Reactions: 2
if you know Shawn from Orlando, he’s sitting here defending the trackers. He’s said in person they are nice and he has no beef with them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
if you know Shawn from Orlando, he’s sitting here defending the trackers. He’s said in person they are nice and he has no beef with them.
But he’ll talk mad tit about them on Twitter or like posts calling them out. Pick a side, Shawn 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
"Only about 5% of advice you get is useful" --Jenn, about new parenting advice.

Sorry STANS who are offering advice and answering all their dumb questions asking for advice... you guys are worthless. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.