The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go! A detailed analysis of their live show. Apologies for the snarkiness near the end, I was a bit tipsy from the wine, lol.

Side note: Is Jenn wearing the shirt she licked last year? Sorry, can't get that image out of my head.

2:29-2:30 Tim with some insightful advice- If you don't like horror movies, don't go to HHN!
2:30-3:00 Jenn trying to explain the difference between getting scared live or from a television: Maybe someone hates horror movies but likes being scared and a part of the show and she doesn't know yoouu guyyzz
4:20-5:00: These two have an odd sense of humor or they are just high.
6:35-8:30:Jenn complaining about the Boo Bash price-no parades, character meets, only having time to take a selfie with character, etc(Damn girl is long-winded!)
8:40-9:20-The Trackers, Disney World Experts, had to google the Halloween event because they didn't know the details of the parade.
10:30-10:25_Tim got an "e-mail" for Ratatouille preview.
12:15-17:30-Star Wars Hotel: Complaining about price 20x, Begging for a discount for pass holders, and a discussion on whether Jackson is considered a person for price purposes. Jenn playing the martyr, saying she really wants to go to show you guyzz the hotel. Also Jenn is a huge Marvel fan now,
19:30-19:33- Peter and Kitra want to share a room with the Trackers. They agreed.
19:00-32:00 -lots of misinformation on Star Wars Hotel courtesy of Tim and lots of googling, Jenn correcting and interrupting Tim.
23:50-24:30-Timsplaining his ideas to Disney.
25:50-26:00: YOU GUYZZ! They had some first-time live viewers!!
32:19-33:00 Does Disney take into account kids' naps when planning the itinerary for Star Cruiser guests? They should.
37:23-37:50- Jenn salivating over the possibility of Jackson's first trick or treat outing and all the candy he will get.
38:40-38:50- Tim emphasizes the word rumors four times regarding HHN
39:20-39:40- Jenn isn't "super excited" about HHN.
40:00- 43:00 -Jenn complaining about HHN's offerings.
43:54- 44:40 -Tim announcing the limited-time opportunity where HHN guests can purchase a picture to be featured in the Tribute Store. Little do they know that Jackie already explained it in her morning vlog and gave the prices. The Trackers give the wrong price and say they already did it. I'm confused, according to Jackie this limited-time offer was only recently added and is expected to sell out. Jenn said they already did it(as in Tim, Jenn, and J) and can't wait to see it in the Tribute Store. When is the last time they all went to Universal? So by Jackie's explanation, they wouldn't have offered it during that time. Hmm...
45:45-46:09- Tim blames Universal for their lack of information regarding HHN. It's Universal's fault they haven't done an HHN rundown yet!
48:33-48:40- J is not going to HHN. Jenn throws shade at parents who bring their toddlers to HHN, she doesn't want to be "that parent" -since when?
50:25- 50:40 -Darn, Jenn may not go to HHN because of J but she really wanted to go with Tim! Perhaps she will go with some friends...
51:20- 52:05 -No babysitter. Lots of excuses why Tim's family can't babysit Jackson. Jenn claims they can't rely on family for stuff like that- blames COVID for lack of family babysitters.
53:00-53:30- Trackers only watched one episode of Behind the Scenes Show. You know the one that they received a media kit for. Complained they already knew the information featured in the episodes.
53:30- Jenn is "looking forward" to watching the new Marvel behind the scenes. An awkward silence follows. We see you, Jan.
53:32-55:17 -Wait for it. Someone asked for advice for first-time parents. These two really need to take their own advice. They give out generic advice that can be found on mommy boards.
55:50-56:00 Halloween Food! Yea exciting
56:00-60:00- The Jenn Show
59:35-59:45- Jenn being salty that Tim got to go to Disneyland by himself.
1:00:00- 1:00:30 Tim explains why they are waiting to get Jackson a haircut at the barbershop. Hint it's because Disney is a big part of their lives and the moment will be sooo special!
1:01:26-1:01:40- Jenn giving generic advice on how to deal with being in Florida.Long lines! It's hot! It's humid!
1:02:10- 1:02:15 - Jenn stating that you must wear you're mask at all times! Even outdoors! ( I just realized she is the only one talking at this point!)
1:03:18-1:03:24 -Jenn exaggerating and fearmongering. She shames families who squeeze in together and don't wear masks. Jenn, the next Mother Theresa, does.
1:04:59- Trackers love the food at Tiffins, but throw shade at their last server. Cast compliment anyone?
1:06:05-1:06:07- Jenn brings up the time she lost her ring at AK, again. Will eat inside when it is safe to do so.(???)
1:08:08-1:08:24 -Anna Marie Island videos are coming. They had too many things going on and didn't have time to edit. It is coming!!
1:12:28- SO much information on different types of batter.
1:13:10- 1:13:50 -Jenn's holier than thou attitude on masks.
1:16:22-1:20:00: Disneyland Paris? More arguing about parties.
1:17:23: CRAP. Tim has to go to the bathroom and leaves us alone with the succubus- I mean Jenn.
1:18:59-1:19:57 Pregancy advice at Disney from Jenn-Know where all the baby care centers are, know where first-aid is, its hard going to the parks non-stop when you're big from pregancy. Oh! and know where the wheelchairs are since Jenn was dealing SPD(?) pain in the late stages of her pregnancy.
1:23:00- God, more food talk(they want to try the fried cheese from the Greece Pavilion-Yuck!).
1:22:53-1:23:15They have passholder preview tickets for Ratatouille, not on the first day though.
1:23:28-Tim is the only one that bought a frequent fear pass.
1:23:52- Tim wants to ride the Reeses's ride at Hersheypark, cause you know Reeses's is his thing.
1:24:30- 1:24:33 Jenn complaining that she didn't get to do anything the last time they were at Dollywood cause she was pregnant.
1:34:00-See you tomorrow!!!

Gems from the Live:
2:29- Tim: "If you don't like horror movies, don't go to HHN!"
4:50- Jenn: "I thought you said boobs!" *snort* *cackle*
5:00- Jenn: "Sorry, we're like 12"-in reference to their sense of humor.
13:00-13:04- Jenn: "We're like casual Star Wars fans." Tim: "We are one step below."
16:00-16:04- Tim "They are providing four meals a day, which is like ridiculous."
37:40-38:20 -Jenn. "I think it will be like, our 18-year anniversary", Tim: "It's twenty. it was in 2011." Jenn does a stupid head tilt. Jenn: No it's not our twenty-year anniversary, it can't be...continued...(Wow, the stupidity is strong with these two)
50:11-50:20 - Tim: "I've been trying really hard at it-the tiktok."
52:56- Jenn: "We show and eat too many desserts"
53:58- Jenn: "You're constantly learning. Don't try to know everything because it will stress you out."(explains so much about her parenting style).
54:07- Tim: "Hakuna Matata. People claim that first-time parenting is hard, but it's not. You won't be able to sleep but that's not true." Jenn: "Well we didn't sleep for the first year and a half."
54:42- Jenn: They always say to sleep when the baby is sleeping, but I couldn't do that. It was my only time to edit videos, do dishes, do laundry or whatever."
1:01:02- Jenn: "They do so many first haircuts that it will be less scary for J. They have, like a special procedure they do."
1:04:44-Jenn: "We are only doing outdoor seating right now."
1:15:16- Jenn: It gets harder when they get older. J wants more independence, its gets tougher when they get that, you know, sense of independence."
1:18:00 Jenn: "Does it cost money to rent a chair from Disney?"(the stupid is running strong with one).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They don't know anything about Star Wars they want to go why?. If these two fools get gifted stay from the stans it would be such a waste. They also can't follow a schedule.

Reactions: 4
I am having some doubts the Gordon Ramsey meal was actually 100% free. Maybe they were offered a discount or a single meal was comped. Or Jen complaining about some trifle to get something free and Tim twisting that into being hosted.

Wouldn't the Trackers have to mention that in the write up on youtube as well as in the vlog? I thought they'd been in trouble over this before and learned their lesson. I'm thinking it is Tracker trickery-- 'see how loved we are' nonsense. I am going to reach out to GR and see if they will confirm or deny.

These 2 make me feel physically ill! So much food and Jen dictating who eats what; she has such control issues. Let them eat what they want and enjoy your 2 dinners:sick:

Tracker interpretation-
We have a gift certificate we want to use and need to film for views as we are desperate for content
"Well There Tim isn't dictating anything or what she eats!"

Reactions: 2
If Tim thinks they're one step below casual Star Wars fans (meaning they don't care for it), why did they spend $300 on that never worn Mandalorian Columbia jacket?

Reactions: 10
They should be advocating to not take your child to the parks. Period. They should all be staying home and not risking their child. They have no business shaming parents over HHN when they won't follow guidelines themselves which is stay the heck home.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
With his fabulous hair and idiot parents, J$ should be Joe Exotic for Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Tim Tracker #35 Unhinge your jaws, it’s Halloween treats season!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go! A detailed analysis of their live show. Apologies for the snarkiness near the end, I was a bit tipsy from the wine, lol.

Side note: Is Jenn wearing the shirt she licked last year? Sorry, can't get that image out of my head.

2:29-2:30 Tim with some insightful advice- If you don't like horror movies, don't go to HHN!
2:30-3:00 Jenn trying to explain the difference between getting scared live or from a television: Maybe someone hates horror movies but likes being scared and a part of the show and she doesn't know yoouu guyyzz
4:20-5:00: These two have an odd sense of humor or they are just high.
6:35-8:30:Jenn complaining about the Boo Bash price-no parades, character meets, only having time to take a selfie with character, etc(Damn girl is long-winded!)
8:40-9:20-The Trackers, Disney World Experts, had to google the Halloween event because they didn't know the details of the parade.
10:30-10:25_Tim got an "e-mail" for Ratatouille preview.
12:15-17:30-Star Wars Hotel: Complaining about price 20x, Begging for a discount for pass holders, and a discussion on whether Jackson is considered a person for price purposes. Jenn playing the martyr, saying she really wants to go to show you guyzz the hotel. Also Jenn is a huge Marvel fan now,
19:30-19:33- Peter and Kitra want to share a room with the Trackers. They agreed.
19:00-32:00 -lots of misinformation on Star Wars Hotel courtesy of Tim and lots of googling, Jenn correcting and interrupting Tim.
23:50-24:30-Timsplaining his ideas to Disney.
25:50-26:00: YOU GUYZZ! They had some first-time live viewers!!
32:19-33:00 Does Disney take into account kids' naps when planning the itinerary for Star Cruiser guests? They should.
37:23-37:50- Jenn salivating over the possibility of Jackson's first trick or treat outing and all the candy he will get.
38:40-38:50- Tim emphasizes the word rumors four times regarding HHN
39:20-39:40- Jenn isn't "super excited" about HHN.
40:00- 43:00 -Jenn complaining about HHN's offerings.
43:54- 44:40 -Tim announcing the limited-time opportunity where HHN guests can purchase a picture to be featured in the Tribute Store. Little do they know that Jackie already explained it in her morning vlog and gave the prices. The Trackers give the wrong price and say they already did it. I'm confused, according to Jackie this limited-time offer was only recently added and is expected to sell out. Jenn said they already did it(as in Tim, Jenn, and J) and can't wait to see it in the Tribute Store. When is the last time they all went to Universal? So by Jackie's explanation, they wouldn't have offered it during that time. Hmm...
45:45-46:09- Tim blames Universal for their lack of information regarding HHN. It's Universal's fault they haven't done an HHN rundown yet!
48:33-48:40- J is not going to HHN. Jenn throws shade at parents who bring their toddlers to HHN, she doesn't want to be "that parent" -since when?
50:25- 50:40 -Darn, Jenn may not go to HHN because of J but she really wanted to go with Tim! Perhaps she will go with some friends...
51:20- 52:05 -No babysitter. Lots of excuses why Tim's family can't babysit Jackson. Jenn claims they can't rely on family for stuff like that- blames COVID for lack of family babysitters.
53:00-53:30- Trackers only watched one episode of Behind the Scenes Show. You know the one that they received a media kit for. Complained they already knew the information featured in the episodes.
53:30- Jenn is "looking forward" to watching the new Marvel behind the scenes. An awkward silence follows. We see you, Jan.
53:32-55:17 -Wait for it. Someone asked for advice for first-time parents. These two really need to take their own advice. They give out generic advice that can be found on mommy boards.
55:50-56:00 Halloween Food! Yea exciting
56:00-60:00- The Jenn Show
59:35-59:45- Jenn being salty that Tim got to go to Disneyland by himself.
1:00:00- 1:00:30 Tim explains why they are waiting to get Jackson a haircut at the barbershop. Hint it's because Disney is a big part of their lives and the moment will be sooo special!
1:01:26-1:01:40- Jenn giving generic advice on how to deal with being in Florida.Long lines! It's hot! It's humid!
1:02:10- 1:02:15 - Jenn stating that you must wear you're mask at all times! Even outdoors! ( I just realized she is the only one talking at this point!)
1:03:18-1:03:24 -Jenn exaggerating and fearmongering. She shames families who squeeze in together and don't wear masks. Jenn, the next Mother Theresa, does.
1:04:59- Trackers love the food at Tiffins, but throw shade at their last server. Cast compliment anyone?
1:06:05-1:06:07- Jenn brings up the time she lost her ring at AK, again. Will eat inside when it is safe to do so.(???)
1:08:08-1:08:24 -Anna Marie Island videos are coming. They had too many things going on and didn't have time to edit. It is coming!!
1:12:28- SO much information on different types of batter.
1:13:10- 1:13:50 -Jenn's holier than thou attitude on masks.
1:16:22-1:20:00: Disneyland Paris? More arguing about parties.
1:17:23: CRAP. Tim has to go to the bathroom and leaves us alone with the succubus- I mean Jenn.
1:18:59-1:19:57 Pregancy advice at Disney from Jenn-Know where all the baby care centers are, know where first-aid is, its hard going to the parks non-stop when you're big from pregancy. Oh! and know where the wheelchairs are since Jenn was dealing SPD(?) pain in the late stages of her pregnancy.
1:23:00- God, more food talk(they want to try the fried cheese from the Greece Pavilion-Yuck!).
1:22:53-1:23:15They have passholder preview tickets for Ratatouille, not on the first day though.
1:23:28-Tim is the only one that bought a frequent fear pass.
1:23:52- Tim wants to ride the Reeses's ride at Hersheypark, cause you know Reeses's is his thing.
1:24:30- 1:24:33 Jenn complaining that she didn't get to do anything the last time they were at Dollywood cause she was pregnant.
1:34:00-See you tomorrow!!!

Gems from the Live:
2:29- Tim: "If you don't like horror movies, don't go to HHN!"
4:50- Jenn: "I thought you said boobs!" *snort* *cackle*
5:00- Jenn: "Sorry, we're like 12"-in reference to their sense of humor.
13:00-13:04- Jenn: "We're like casual Star Wars fans." Tim: "We are one step below."
16:00-16:04- Tim "They are providing four meals a day, which is like ridiculous."
37:40-38:20 -Jenn. "I think it will be like, our 18-year anniversary", Tim: "It's twenty. it was in 2011." Jenn does a stupid head tilt. Jenn: No it's not our twenty-year anniversary, it can't be...continued...(Wow, the stupidity is strong with these two)
50:11-50:20 - Tim: "I've been trying really hard at it-the tiktok."
52:56- Jenn: "We show and eat too many desserts"
53:58- Jenn: "You're constantly learning. Don't try to know everything because it will stress you out."(explains so much about her parenting style).
54:07- Tim: "Hakuna Matata. People claim that first-time parenting is hard, but it's not. You won't be able to sleep but that's not true." Jenn: "Well we didn't sleep for the first year and a half."
54:42- Jenn: They always say to sleep when the baby is sleeping, but I couldn't do that. It was my only time to edit videos, do dishes, do laundry or whatever."
1:01:02- Jenn: "They do so many first haircuts that it will be less scary for J. They have, like a special procedure they do."
1:04:44-Jenn: "We are only doing outdoor seating right now."
1:15:16- Jenn: It gets harder when they get older. J wants more independence, its gets tougher when they get that, you know, sense of independence."
1:18:00 Jenn: "Does it cost money to rent a chair from Disney?"(the stupid is running strong with one).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A while back an old video came on after watching a recent. They were at universal and they had to of been on something. They were talking so fast, sluring words, conversation all over the place. Both of their eyes were darting around everywhere, they were sprinting through the crowds with no objective. “Just a day at the park”. The video itself was “look at this…look at this…look at this”. I’ll see if I can find it.

Reactions: 3
I was just briefly watching ResortTV1 live streaming from Boo Bash and I heard them mention they had seen Tim there. No mention of Jenn but no way would she let him go without her and the kid.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.