Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snazzynettyy48

It always baffles me that this family makes a comfortable living and all they have to do is film themselves on vacation. There is no riveting information, no expert editing, no inside scoop. Literally just watching a random family on vacation, eating and sleeping with their kids faces zoomed into it. And they get paid big bucks! Personally, I would never put my family life on the internet like they have, sacrificing my child’s safety and privacy for money. But wow, sometimes it just amazes me. #homemovies

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Bwahaha…Mammoth dropped a Typhoon Lagoon video today where they said they will be filming on their phone because nothing says creep like walking around a water park with a big camera! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Sun burn on their noses and ears… :LOL:
Good job!

Also,
Bears no fucking resemblance to either.

IMG_2092.jpeg

Who did they hire??
Clip art from MS PUBLISHER 2000?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn points out the sign for the 50 foot plunge and then turns to the camera and snarkily says "he can't read". And Dim laughs. But I thought Budley was a genius?!?!?! Who loves to read??? Would love for Budley to watch this shit later and be like "thanks a lot fuck you bitch",
Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 1.17.50 PM.png

• Angry
  • Sick

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
If you have to bribe your kid (with popcorn) and laugh while you trick them (knowing they can’t read) onto a ride that you know contains a huge drop that they are terrified of, you are sick. If you have a partner willing to do the same, you are both shameless. Tim’s idea of a great Father’s Day was excluding one son who can’t ride the rides he wants and forcing and coercing the other son, who clearly does not enjoy them. No means no Tim, you slimy, sleezy worm. They are proud of themselves for tricking their son into doing something he clearly didn’t want to do. Multiple times in one day. Very sad.

Jackson’s face on Barnstormer is heartbreaking. As parents, sometimes it is hard to tell how a kid is going to handle a ride. Tim and Jenn know, because the kid actually tells them how he feels. It goes ignored.

Happy Father’s Day Tim. You got your way. One day, your son’s will get theirs. You won’t like it.

• Angry
  • Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Will we get Day 2 today? That is our first day at sea.

Before we really get going on these cruise vids, does anyone want to guess how many eggies Jenn consumes on this 7 night cruise? My guess is 4 dozen eggs. I saw eggs benedict in some form on the Cabanas buffet just about every single day. Add on a 3 egg omelette, plus a scoop of scrambled eggs, we're talking 7-8 eggs per breakfast.

They have to know there was a Tattler on board, there's no way they would reply that they brought a nanny otherwise
credit to @bumpire for post in last threadView attachment 3001503
I think she knows she has to be really careful about how much she lies in these videos. If I've inspired Jenn to be honest in their vids, I consider myself a hero.

I'm actually shocked that she didn't just delete this comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Remember, I didn’t even see her until Nassau day, which is Day 4, at about 10:30am. She was hiding in her room for Days 1-3 for the most part. I can’t wait to see how she did on the pier in tomorrows vid.

Tim was with Mike most of this day. Mike was also solo in the gym/rainforest room. His sparkly earrings nearly blinded me on this day. My husband think that when we see Tim really pigging out, that means Mike isn’t with him. When he’s eating off the “lighter fare” menu, Mike is with him.

I’m still laughing that he most likely stopped and looked at the magnets on my door.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

quietcandy

VIP Member
My favorite memory is Jenn's favorite memory of Bandit being when someone else took him to the dog beach. That tracks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Oh but wait, there's another update on Donald's booty butt.
Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 4.43.34 PM.png

Dim pretending Mike doesn't exist now even though he existed before. Such an authentic person and such an authentic family!
Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 4.44.58 PM.png

Ginn for some reason is pushing the stroller out of Animator's Palette even though they supposedly dropped both her children off with "the nanny" and BacktoNotExisting!Mike.
Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 4.47.32 PM.png

Ginn's staring at herself in the elevator mirror and still doesn't understand she needs to find a different dress that doesn't make her look like a marshmallow peep that got microwaved.
Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 4.49.24 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 4.51.10 PM.png

And she's back to adjusting it - sorry Ginn, it's all out of stretch.
Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 4.53.18 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

DisneyMom2022

I’ve wanted to continue my story of breakfast “with” the Trackers from last Wednesday on the LHP cruise. Admittedly I was waiting to see their videos from those days on the cruise. But, we all know they’re not in a rush to get those out, so I guess I’ll finish my story.

So we’re sitting at a table next to them on our Castaway day. I’m watching out the window as characters disembark the ship and I’m pointing them out to my MIL whose back is to the window. Anytime I name a character that has come off the ship, I hear Tim say “look, J$, there’s Donald!” etc (he hadn’t been watching for them). During all of this Jen was eating/feeding Oliver. At some point the nanny showed up and sat at the table with Mike (that was across the aisle from the rest of them). She tells Jen she had been to Guest Services; something about them charging T&J’s card instead of hers.

Eventually Tim gets up to leave with Mike, I’m sure to get off the boat and film. To Tim’s credit, he kisses Jen, and then kisses both of his boys on the head before he leaves. At that point, the nanny is interacting with J$, encouraging him to eat, etc. J$ gets his Switch out and Jen tells him he can’t have it right then because they’re getting ready to leave. Then the nanny suggests something like “can’t he just have it while we’re walking and then he has to put it up?” So Jen relents and let’s him keep it. I just thought that was an interesting interaction- the nanny’s suggestion overruled Jen’s rules.

My MIL’s other comment (besides that Mike was too flirty with Jen, in her opinion) was that the nanny had too much make up and not dressed appropriately for someone who has 2 kids to keep up with. I will say that it was definitely apparent how much J$ adores his nanny and she seemed to really “get” him. As a teacher, I was always careful not to overstep with correcting a student if their parent was around so they understood that their parents were ultimately in charge. But I definitely got the vibe that what nanny says goes, even when Jen is there. That tracks…

• Wow
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Mine are all from lives, because they have a hard time hiding their bullshit.

-Opening stan gifts on a live YEARS after they were mailed; revealing a gifted handmade dog blanket for Bandit after he was dead and saying they could maybe use it for the baby. 🥴
-Opening up snack foods and sweets from stans that were years old and Tim eating some live on the stream and of course they had gone bad.
-Opening gift cards from stans they were supposed to use for certain trips or occasions YEARS after the fact.
-Them doing a live while watching paint dry (and Buddy von Napp was screaming bloody murder in the background from his bed as Tim acted like nothing was going on—“How’s it going guys”).
-Jenn whipping out her boob stealthily and nursing da baby on a live as the mic picked up the sounds LOUDLY, and people in the comments suggesting it bothered them and Jenn getting testy about it.
-All the BoodleNoodle stuff 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Did anyone hear me screaming that Tim was basically two doors down from our room when showing the magnets on deck 5? 😂

Jenn fucked up the Aqua Duck footage. Tim set it up like J$ was riding with him on that first ride, and he clearly didn't ride with him. Then he set up the whole thing again.

So what happened near the end of the meal that it had to be done entirely with a voiceover?

All I know, is that if I didn't know them and clicked on a video to watch the most expensive meal on a Disney cruise ship and had to endure 15 minutes of mid-ship detective agency nonsense--they wouldn't be getting any more views from me.

My husband has enjoyed watching these videos and kept questioning why it was such an extreme close up of Jenn's face for most of the meal. Until her tits were hanging out right there at the table at Remy. He said---oh those folks on the Mommy Milkers page are gonna love that dress. Holy fuck, girl, that dress was NOT Remy appropriate. It didn't fit you properly, your fucking bra was showing and it doesn't look at all suitable for the restaurant.

I can't believe (well, I can) that they were on this cruise with Don "Ducky" Williams and did not attend his presentation or his drawing class. We've sailed with him several times before and I could sit and listen to the man talk and draw until the end of time. They suck.
---
Did they fix the crab situation on your second visit - your description of squished crabs made me quite sad....
Day 2 was very windy and I think the crabs didn't like the wind. Or they were scared after Day 1. I do think it was the wind.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

starpaws

Classiest Jenn Tracker moment -

Taking a stinky, greasy bag of McDonald’s onto a first class flight to Hawaii because she was sooo hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: 35