Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
He's pooping. She's a fucking asshole. She zooms in on his face. This absolutely infuriates me.

Also, OG Buddy is excessively drooling and snotty in this vid. They're gross humans.
I thought the wee boy had hurt himself? He screeched and it looked like he had been crying but I could be wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time she’s done that

Reactions: 4

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Woah. Woah.
Time out!

Oliver will be 15 months old this Thursday.
He is a toddler, not an infant.
He should be feeding himself using his fingers or utensils. Not be spoon fed baby cereal and/or puréed pouch foods!!
It took them long enough to allow J to feed himself an even then I think they only started allowing it because O come along, can anyone remember how old J was before he was allowed? He was pretty old from what I remember but I can't remember if it was just before O arrived or when they had O

Wait a minute one of you guyzz said the air fryer thing. Hi genbo!!
I've said for ages about a air fryer, but when I was talking about it I wasn't meaning microwave meals, you can still cook fresh meat in the things, personally I use mine for everything because am usually getting ready for work an the air fryer cuts down time compared to the oven, but I'll cook chicken, fish, sausages, duck etc in it
---
Someone should ask said audiologist if it's normal for an ear tube procedure to be booked up for months.
Ha funny enough I actually have my audiologist this Tuesday for my tinnitus, maybe I should ask some questions an just say am curious about a "friend 🤢"

I know I can't ask about time wise how long it takes because UK an US are different but if there's any questions people want to know about how it works then let me know

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
I watched the video where they discussed their insurance, and it’s not quite as people here interpreted. Tim says they have a $16k out of pocket maximum, not a $16k deductible. Those are two different things. The most they’ll pay out of pocket is $16k. So if their insurance pays like 80% for hospitalization costs, they have to pay the other 20% up to 16k. There usually is a deductible involved, but I don’t think they mentioned that. There are definitely plans with a multi thousand dollar family deductible, though.
Thanks for that!

Yep, as with lots of things on here - unfortunately not helped by the Trackers and their constant lies and pretzel-twisting of the truth - things get misinterpreted or misreported.

elly199

There are actually more rides at Disneyland.

Funny though bc Dim will take the time to wait in lines when it’s beneficial for him. E.g., Tiana’s multiple times for hours on end, or the closing of Splash Mountain, or the CM previews of Tron. That he rode multiple times when CMs were limited to once.
Thank you for correcting me. I guess I got the wrong information when I looked up which park had the most rides. And you are right Tim does take the time to wait in lines when it is beneficial for him

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
When is the last time a ride has lasted less than 5 years at a Disney park? If you can go be one of the first great. If not millions of other people will be riding it at some point as well.

I think Nick lusts after Tim's relative fame and success. The dude is a loser.

TawdryT

VIP Member
So, maybe I missed it, but I'm not getting equating "bad" insurance w/ the deductible he/she quoted, which is probably total for 4.

They bought what they bought and knew going in what their deductibles were and it's probably $16,000 TOTAL bc they have to do it x4 (averaging $4,000 pp, that's not that bad, in the grand scheme of things)

If they go to an in-network physician, they just have to do a co-pay and then insurance may very well pick up a % portion of the procedure or cover it all together (e.g., ear tubes) and some of the more common ABs RXs are even free now (or SUPER cheap, like I'm talking under $10)

They're self-employed and, on top of that, ineligible for Obamacare because of their tax bracket, so they're not getting any breaks, and probably paying out a good chunk of change monthly for it. And doubt they qualify for an HSA.

The higher the deductible, the less you pay monthly in premiums; the lower the deductible, the more you pay monthly in premiums.
In-network or out-of-network care doesn't typically (emphasis on typically) change based solely on that. It's more risk analysis / assessment.

So, unpopular opinion, but I don't think whatever insurance they have is stopping them from seeking care for the kids.

It's just them being them. 🤷‍♀️
I'm not sure where you're getting a bash on my end about health insurance out of this?
I'm not saying it was bad per say. I'm saying it in relation to them. I remember him complaining about their 'expensive insurance' and it seemed another convenient nebulous excuse to not get regular checkups for the kids. They flex about how rich they are. It was more a dig about set for life cuntcierge living.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah, the story looks extremely boring. I know Dim was saying it's less prone to scare kids BUT I never viewed the layout of the ride for itty bitty kids. I did think a lot of the new animatronics looked cool though. What concerns me is that they are having so many breakdowns, I know a lot of that is common when testing a ride but I almost feel like they're rushing the reopening.
It's an existing ride system, so I can only assume the AAs are going down a lot!

BusyMum68

VIP Member
And they can't even use the excuse they couldn't climb up the stairs because the house had a freaking elevator. Ugh, the entire thing was infuriating. I do wonder if the entire family got annoyed when Dim left and Jenn probably had a meltdown being left alone with two kids (if they were nanny-less at the time).
I'm going to have to revisit this vid - which one was it? Thanks :)

elly199

Here's a complete walk and ride through of Disneyland. It takes 4 1/2 hours to watch but it took Tim a whole year to complete Magic Kingdom
I don’t really like them but to be fair there are more rides at Magic Kingdom then at Disneyland you also have to wait in lines at Magic Kingdom that take forever to get though. Also it would take tim longer to do all the rides at Magic Kingdom because he has to take care of 2 kids because his wife can’t handle the kids without him.

mjm9

VIP Member
I think the last cuntciere trip was last October. I want to say they have at least two more cruises planned for this year. Dim is planning on going to CA at least once (weren't there talks about it being twice though). And they also have talked about getting a golf cart or an RV.
The only trips I remember are DCL & DL.

So could someone please fill in any other vacations?
I believe, unless they cancelled it, there is still another WDW stay scheduled utilizing the DDP - QS

June - DCL Lighthouse Point
August - Anaheim for D23
September - Anaheim, Run Disney 10K & Half Marathon
December - DCL Treasure

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
Does their subdivision have a community pool? I almost wonder if they just go swimming over there if that's the case and don't bother with the pool at Ft. Pampers. I could see them doing this especially if there was some sort of splash pad or slide at the community pool.
Yes, their neighborhood has a community center with a pool. Can't tell from the map if they have a slide

The only trips I remember are DCL & DL.

So could someone please fill in any other vacations?
I believe, unless they cancelled it, there is still another WDW stay utilizing the DDP - QS

June - DCL Lighthouse Point
August - Anaheim for D23
September - Anaheim, Run Disney 10K & Half Marathon
December - DCL Treasure
There's also a possible Yacht Club trip as well. Though I think they talked about it and there's no actual date set. She said trips in the summer so I'm assuming there's more than just the upcoming cruise but who knows. They have also talked about Japan but they haven't even gotten passports yet and I don't know how they'd manage J$ in a foreign country at this point.