Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Random question. Do they serve alcohol at Legoland? Because Dick has a big ass pina colada he's slurping in one of his stories. I couldn't read the menu to see if it was a virgin or not (I sort of suspect it is, but it would be funny if it wasn't since he hangs out with Mr. No Drinks and based out of how pious he is I would not see him drinking).

Reactions: 4

mjm9

VIP Member
There is also the fact that number of views is not indicative of actual watch time is which the real measurement in terms of revenue. That’s why the ranges of what dollar amount the could actually be making varies so much. 100k 30 sec views is very different than 100k 30 min views. I think their watch time is likely plummeting with only Stans and tattlers watching things beyond the first minute or two.
That’s fair.
I just wanted your POV

100% the same vibe i get

The southern sorority girl in me was cringing hard when he said that. that man is always so loud and wrong. one of my favorite lilly dresses was one i wore to my high school graduation (11 years ago) and it was white with gold accents. they also always have black or dark patterns during the fall/winter.
Yep, I have a black velour and dark purple dress from them that was from a few years back and a neutral leopard print. His wife just tends to pick the tackiest things from there the days the lycra worked for her. I may have been cringing when she was looking at Vineyard because personally I find that brand to be less forgiving than Lilly.

Last edited:
I grew up in a suburb in the Houston area it's now sort of absorbed into the city but when I was growing up it more or less a small to medium sized town and we had plenty of camps and programs available. I want to say my mom signed me up for a kid course at the community college a month or so before the actual course. I think they really just don't want to spend the cash on him. They're not religious so that probably keeps out any Bible schools or church camps that otherwise would be an option. He's also on too young for sleep away camp which I do think they will do as soon as it does become an option. I also wonder if Dim sort of wants to test drive OG to see if he can outdo Dick's kids as far as exploiting them goes this summer. I don't think it will work out for him though since a) Dick is more careful about how he exploits them- IG stories are easier to hide meltdowns versus forty minute YT voogs, b) the narrative is not up to the kids, and c) they just function as a family better than the Slackers.

Honestly, I do hope when he's old enough they do sleep away camp. I think being away from Jenn and Dim for multiple weeks would do the kid some good and he'd probably progress a lot faster while away than currently.

OhFFSakes

We run full day camps in our business during the summer and will only do full day/week long camps for kiddos that are at least 5 and going into kindergarten. Anyone younger than that I believe just does day care.

FreckleFart90

I agree. The ride needs a villain. Even if they created a fox or beaver who stole the instruments or the food for the party. There's no conflict. There's no--here park guests--you can be the hero and save the day! I think bringing Dr. Facilier back would have brought voodoo into the ride and then a whole other set of pearl clutchers would have been complaining, so I see why they left him out. That lift hill with "Are You Ready" playing would have been sooooo cool though.

I also think that Tiana's Bayou Adventure is the start of Frontierland maybe not so much being Frontierland anymore....especially if/when the whole Beyond Big Thunder happens. I don't want to be like Tim and completely speculate incorrectly, it's just something I thought about when they first announced BBT. 😂
Keith Davidddddddd, he’s the man. I agree that song would’ve been awesome…especially if they had the imagery to go with it on the way up

PistachioNut

VIP Member
3 more sleeps until the cruise and I'm looking for some more advice...

How many eggs should I try to eat each morning for breakfast to keep up with my fellow cruisers? Now, keep in mind, I'm an early riser, even on vacation and Cabanas doesn't really start serving until 7/7:30, but I think I can get at least 2, maybe 3 breakfasts in before lunch. Should I try to get a full 12 eggs in at first breakfast or should I pace myself and do 6 at first breakfast and 6 at second breakfast? And of course, it will be eggs benedict at every breakfast every day.

Also, Mickey bars. Should I try for 4 each day? I want to win the Mickey bar eating competition! I'm not staying in the Walt Suite or concierge....but I know a guy.

And does anyone know where I can go to bitch about cookies or lack there of?
View attachment 2976851

An epic crossover! Tim with Douchebag Kyle Pallo and the other (very cute) NotGayNick.
only one of the three chose to do a stupid ‘ thumb’s up’ 🤢
---
And same open-mouthed expression.

Also describes Ginn's existence.
And why would you adopt an open wide-mouth grin, dim, when your teeth are not even?

Last edited:
I see signs of their disposable income dropping. Last year was an expensive backyard renovation, this year’s home project is a new washer-dryer and maybe a cabinet. They spent $250,000 in 2022 just on vacations. Last year was $100,000. This year is about $35,000 so far. We have cruises without nannies. Those big Disney Cruise suites…haven’t seen one of them in a long time. What else. Hotel stays have become more modest. Staying in a single room instead of a big suite. Lots of signs.
I think the last cuntciere trip was last October. I want to say they have at least two more cruises planned for this year. Dim is planning on going to CA at least once (weren't there talks about it being twice though). And they also have talked about getting a golf cart or an RV.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Guyyzzzz. I’m going to DC then Outer Banks on the 22nd. Never been to either. I’ve already started packing and making piles using my itemized packing list. Is it too soon, should I have waited until the 20th?? I think I did this wrong. I’ll make sure to leave my brush at home as well as my youngest’s shower soaps. We’ll be sharing a beach house with 3 other hockey families, I’ll certainly be sure to leave our stuff all over the house. Lol. Can’t wait to hear about what she forgets this cruise. I’ve never seen people who travel as much as they do and not have a to-go bag with essentials ready to go. They clearly have more than enough money to just buy dupes of the stuff they use and keep it packed at all times.
Hot and humid - have a great time!!

• Heart