Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Well- watch O near the end with Chip. That ish was cute. But warning you have to look at Jennbo a lot. Also- how do you have a 4 yr with these kind of bags under their eyes & not seek help?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Prediction: they are going to hate the cuntcierge Water Softener. We know how delicate the Trackers are, and this is going to change their routine.

My aunt and uncle have had a water softener for decades, and it was my introduction to the system. Maybe the technology has changed, but for me, showering with the water softener gave the sensation of having slippery soap all over you that is really difficult to rinse off.

Get ready for a Karen Level Meltdown phone call from Jenn to the Water Softener People and a Couch Talk from Jenn bashing the system.

• Haha

pkd81

Does anyone else find this weird that Tim won’t allow Jenn to watch a movie just because it might make her cry?
Think about how annoying we find Jenn.

Now imagine actually having to live with the dopey cow.

Tim is a fucking weirdo but part of me can't blame him for wanting to minimise his exposure to her hysterics.

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dick apparently has gotten a new job. Will be interesting to see if the podcast continues since I'm sure he won't have as much PTO at least in begining.
---
And Dick left the beard and kids at home to go to Cali....FFS.
---
Dick says he can't fit everything in a carryon for a three day trip. And he's already dreading going home....he also needs therapy.
Just imagining Dick starting the new job. "So DickyNick, tell us a fun fact about yourself!"
DickyNick: "well I ditched the wife and kids for my birthday to go to DL with my boy friend, my friend that is a boy, to fulfill my dreams coming true of meeting a human in a furry costume resembling an imaginary character!!!!! Also I stuff churros in the holes of my body when I'm having a bad day."

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ma'am 666, Buddy is not a toddler. And yes, let's think of the parents, won't we! Not the offspring all y'all decided to bring into this world to be supposedly functional members of society or anything.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 6.43.14 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 6.43.23 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 6.43.31 PM.png

The one comment they liked. Can't show him the real world anyway if you don't live in it, amiright?!?
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 6.47.31 PM.png

• Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It’s all about Dick in today’s podcast….🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2932819

He pulled a J4D and celebrated his birthday away from his wife and boys!
What the hell has Tim been doing that prevented him from doing the podcast? Driving Jenn to Muffins with Mom and waiting in the parking lot for her? Not making videos for his own channel, that's for sure.

Poor, poor Dick. He's going to need an extra churro this week, especially when his solo podcast really tanks compared to the one with Jenn as Tim's super special guest. These people are all ridiculous. Nick--get yourself a real, in person, live therapist to work through your issues, don't babble on about them to a camera. First on the list--drop Toxic Tim from your life. Second--embrace your true self and go live your best life with that Hunter guy. I saw the Instagram pics, you make a great couple.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
She hated that room. She hated the lack of carpet. Said the bed was moving. Was wondering if it was renovated (implying it looked old) They couldn’t figure out how to get there. The comforter is too stiff. The room was too cold. The baby didn’t sleep well.

Then Tim tries to be positive and says the shower was great. The water got all around!

I don’t know why they picked BW to do a QS dining plan video. It’s not the best hotel for that. I’m sure they’ll be complaining about that soon.
And as a parent with a kid with a constant runny nose, she should love a hotel room without carpeting. My asthmatic daughter struggled big time in any hotel with carpet.

I'm glad they didn't like the Boardwalk, it's actually one of my favorite resorts. I especially love the cottages. My daughter did her senior pictures there. It is the worst place on property for a quick service meal though. That was ---shocker---piss poor planning on their part.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn: "our schedule has been wonky lately with like school.... and like everything...."
---
Ginn says they haven't kept in touch with Krispy Smores because "we WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK" but "really wants to see them".

• Haha
  • Sick
Been watching these knobheads since handlebar Tim days and ugh, they are the worst.

This whole new ‘cruise thing’, I’m sorry I don’t get it at all. I personally can’t imagine anything worse than being stuck with so many people at sea, but each to their own. The thing that makes so little sense is why they are going on essentially the same trip every what; 2 months? It doesn’t even look fun to do, let alone fun to watch.

It’s the same shit every time, nothing of any interest if you actually were looking for cruise info. I am baffled by why they do it when they could be using that ridiculous amount of money to go on really amazing holidays which would surely give them so much better content -> views -> money?!

Their recent live they said about coming back to the UK. We all know they won’t, but if they did that series would do so well. Packing and preparing for a long haul flight, talking through the visa process, UK theme parks, I dunno…maybe a little bit of some our rich history, experiencing our food (debunking the weird American myth that British food is bad!).
So many of their stans are British so they would eat that shit up, and there’d be so many who would watch out of curiosity, and if they did it right (they wouldn’t) they’d attract viewers who are also looking to travel.

Plan it right and it’d probably cost the same as one of their boring cruises, certainly less than their cuntcierge flexes.

Don’t get me started on them having nanny’s
I am convinced that they go on Disney Cruises exclusively to eat. They don't have to cook. Reviewing food and filming themselves eating gives them life.

Happy Mother's Day Jenn! Your gift is a brand new Nanny. She will work on Mother's Day so you don't have to interact with Buddy and the other one.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I just found myself wondering…does Tim have any genuine interests or hobbies?

We know Jenn loves to watch trash TV, eat like a pig, read fiction (maybe…) and act like a massive cunt. But what about Tim? I don’t think you could say filming was an actual interest, as he’s clearly not invested enough to achieve even a basic level of competence with his equipment. He doesn’t seem to follow sports teams, or musical acts or even the nerd/'comic' culture. He doesn’t seem interested in Disney, beyond what is a minimal requirement for his ‘job’. On The Universal side, he’s shown no interest in Epic Universe (because, no special gifts?), which is rather telling. He doesn’t seem keen to rush to Legoland or the Seaworld parks either, unless invited. He doesn’t create art, build things or take an active interest in nature. Nor does he seem to enjoy travel, investigating other cultures, history, or cooking. The podcast is surely Nick's project, not Tim's.

So, is he interested in anything at all? Has the stress of having to deal with the rest of his family left him empty inside? For someone that shares so much, it seems weird how little he seemingly has going on.
Even if Tim wanted to have a hobby, he is taking care of 2 kids and a lazy wife which doesn’t allow much time for hobbies. Jenn has plenty of time to watch reality tv when she is supposed to be editing and she also watches it while burning dinner. She allegedly reads after everyone has gone to bed and in the car so she doesn’t have to talk to Tim.
Tim mentioned wanting to get up early to go running and instead of Jenn supporting him she laughed and said, “good luck with that.” He doesn’t have a partner who is supportive so he can’t really devote time to hobbies. Although we have seen him play video games with Jackson.

I don’t feel bad for him though because he has enabled Jenn to behave the way she does. He can’t even devote his full time and attention to filming in the parks because Jenn doesn’t help him out at home. So if he can’t even find the time to film, he isn’t going to have time for hobbies.

Last edited:

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I’m sure Dim does stay up too late but I take his “I stay up until 2am” about as seriously as Ginn’s “I have 79 loads of laundry to do”. They always, always sound like posers who are just saying things they think all adults/parents say. When really to a normal non-stan, they sound completely incompetent, dysfunctional, and in need of time management skills and some Ritalin.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Live show.
---
Dim, why don't you spread your nasty legs a little wider? Also isn't that Ginn's St Thomas shirt?
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 6.42.48 PM.png

---
Ginn: "I remember everything about everyone."

Um.... yeah okay.

Ginn: "If you have kids, you know the feeling of you have SO much to do and you can't sleep."

Huh.

• Sick
  • Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Around 21:30 when Budley finds the screw - his shoes are on the wrong way around! Who lets their child go out like that?

• Wow
  • Angry

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Ugh, J$ is really hamming up so far in this one. And the outfit he's wearing does match the kid who’s doing the stupid dancing in the video so pretty sure it is him.
I wasn’t sure when I first saw the video but I agree now that the boy in the video was Jackson. The outfit down to the shoes and socks matches completely.

This is a hard one to watch due to Jackson being so annoying. I know it’s not his fault. They pick him up from school and immediately have the camera turned on and keep it on for the rest of the night. He is loud and annoying because he needs to compete with the camera for his parents attention.

• Sad