Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Delusional Jenn trying to justify seeing the Waldorf masseuse to remedy her health. Trying to convince the world that going back again for more in two weeks for ridiculously expensive spa treatments that were packaged as special but are now to become routine maintenance.

Who here suffering from sciatica or grinding of their teeth would “work with” a masseuse instead of going to see a doctor?
Tim get ready, after your Jackson drop off at school, you will be required to drop Jenn off at the Waldorf for her “medical treatments” :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This vid was infuriating and we are all frustrated with how Jenn is the worst mother on the planet. But you guyzzzz, she’s definitely not pregnant. It’s definitely a food baby, not a baby-baby. So that’s a good thing. 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 33

erry

VIP Member
Ohhhh my god! They are in the gift shop. They are unreal! So Jenn says the ears in the gift shop are NOT the REAL Disney ears. They are only $10 so they aren’t real. She makes my blood fucking boil! The tone of the conversation issed me off.

how many people did she insult that bought their little girls (and boys) the “fake” $10 ears bc they couldn’t afford the ridiculous price tag of the $35 sold in parks.

snobby ass bitch. Someone with real class, decorum, and grace would NEVER point that out. Record it, and upload it.
I buy Disney shirts from target and Walmart. It’s Disney on the tags, are they not REAL Disney because they don’t have Disney parks logo?

• Angry
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
'Our kid is obesessed with Hot Wheels!!'

Get him a Cars cake for his birthday.
Jenn didn’t even know he likes Paw Patrol now. When discussing what Jackson might want as a theme for his party next year, Tim said Jackson is really into Paw Patrol right now. Jenn responds by saying “is he?” Tim goes on to say the kids at school got him into it.

I still don’t understand how this cow has
no idea what her children are up to.

• Sad
  • Wow

Smooshpoosh

More screaming from the baby for some actual food... its so heartbreaking. And they are filming this for the world to see. The IGNORANCE. This is definitely my final video. I can't watch the neglect any longer. Another tone deaf video to go along with their tone deaf channel. I hope other military families continue to have their voice heard as to why the making of this video is abominable, though I fear everyone is going to be catching shadowbans very soon.
Now that I'm bowing out of the hate watching, I want to thank everyone who continues on and posts here for the rest of us. My blood pressure thanks you as well!

• Sad
  • Wow

elliebee27

VIP Member
How many Christmas parties can you go to JFC 😂 I can't even tolerate going to Disney more than once a year anymore but these twats go to Christmas parties (without their kids) like things are going to be different from one night to the other
We couldn't even get a ticket for the parties this week but these schmucks went more than once. UGH. My son was so upset they sold out when I was BUYING A DAMNED TICKET. (The website was doing as it does, having a meltdown when I tried to purchase.) We've never been and got an after hours MK ticket back in 2021 when they were doing that - but he got sick so we stayed in our room, and he cried! Argkjhdglkhfkhsggd

Love to Tattlers struggling with infertility. T&J claiming she was is just sickening.

My mom passed away suddenly out of nowhere last year. I cried today on Navi River Journey because she was so excited to go with us, she loved Avatar, but she never got to see it. We'd planned a trip in January this year. She died last October - we'd booked everything and I had to call and change it, it was really hard to do, the cast member was so kind.

• Heart

Smooshpoosh

I’m not watching so if some kind soul could watch and summarize that be great
About 10 minutes in and ready to turn it off. Lots of complaining about the room.. pillows too squishy, room is old, Ac doesn't work the way he wants it to, the toilet is round and they DONT HAVE H2O products.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Ok correct me if am wrong, but if you had been worried about dying an had struggled apparently to have kids, would you not want to spend that milestone bday especially the milestone that's right after the death of your mother's age WITH your family that you struggled to get? Instead of doing the opposite which is to fking ditch them at home

She isn't exactly deprived of vacations or nights out without the kids, I'd get it if she was an active mother who's with her kids 24/7 an hasn't had a night out or a vacation in months, but she's consistently going out without them an consistently staying at places

As another said, she's a spoilt brat

• Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Ok. They had the BABY sleep on the fucking pull out couch with an inflatable bumper!!! What the fuck!? Jackson slept in a bed with Tim and Queen Jenn got a bed to herself!

• Wow
  • Angry

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Tim seems so over her already when he’s picking her up. She lists off everything she did over the past 3 days. Then says, oh and I missed you guys. His only response “fancy”. I know she doesn’t do much at home, so her absence probably wasn’t too noticeable. But she’s clueless how chaotic his life is. I hope he had fun with the nanny during that time.
Yeah I hope he went home and shagged rhe nanny 🤣🤣or Dick. Or both

• Haha
  • Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
She got 3 plates at breakfast including items from the buffet and a la cart, plus multiple drinks. I don’t know how she can eat as much as she does.
E6B7A847-E6BD-4FC5-B55A-8F700B64F9FA.jpeg
9D54E530-FCB3-4E20-98D3-6D096AFADD61.jpeg
26D4F1EC-A161-48B8-8FF3-CCFE9B62723D.jpeg
6F9C52B5-9B50-4D8E-A296-7BE8A188D457.jpeg
E33DB238-3ABF-4E3F-838D-CD3BE2E67EC8.jpeg
13EDEE5D-B50C-470C-BE0A-2B34978EA2FC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

DaveKaysChestHair

I’m still on page 37 from the last thread, but just saw what the new voog was, so I just wanted to jump ahead to see if this website crashed or not.

• Haha
  • Heart

Forest

VIP Member
I’ve never seen a person who overestimates his abilities like Tim. He can do drywall, he’s a carpenter, he’s an electrician, he’s a costume designer, he’s an appliance installer. Except when he’s not or when he inevitably fucks it up.

• Haha
  • Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
I find it so offensive a friend of mine and her husband have been trying to get to stay at SoG for a break when they have been dealing with a lot of trauma and heartache and these two chucklefucks with their malnourished baby waltz on up to stay at SoG - then have the gall to complain and be such disgusting pigs.

The way they abuse their kids is heartbreaking because yes, they're technically looked after, but definitely not fed and barely clothed. Just props they couldn't give two shits about.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Quasimodo

VIP Member
You know what we all need? A sushi-rrito!

Tastes the most duh-lish-izzzzz when your newborn baby is in the NICU, but beggars can't be choosers!

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Haha yes that was awkward. Nobody else would tell the world about going to the bathroom with the baby.... They would just do it...
I’m imagining a rewards chart for her like they briefly had for Buddy, but for doing mom duties, where she gets a sticker for doing the bare minimum of her mom role.
“Changed Da Baby’s diaper”
“Remembered Da Baby’s name”
“Fed Da Baby”

If she does her duties for a week straight she’ll get a coupon for Red Lobster!

• Haha

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Trackers, just because you’re allowed to stay there doesn’t mean you should. This video still won’t revive your dying channel.
---
Trackers, just because you’re allowed to stay there doesn’t mean you should. This video still won’t revive your dying channel.