Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
When she was doing the room tour, she pointed out a chair and said if Tim and the kids were with her, that chair is where she would be nursing the baby. So is she nursing him or are they spoon feeding him formula? She can’t keep the lies straight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Forest

VIP Member
Tim should have given her an ultimatum last summer and made her learn how to do dropoff and pickup. Whatever it took. Get driving lessons, whatever, but you need to learn how to drive to the school and back. She can drive. She rips around in those golf carts like a madwoman.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Everything about this is horrendous, but, when you think she left for so long, knowing that her baby is having a hard time eating and sleeping, it takes it to another level. She is pigging out, while Oliver is being spoon fed formula… with a tiny baby spoon. Fucking momster.

• Sad
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Ok. I just rushed here when I saw this vlog title and briefly scanned through it.

She can NEVER use the anxiety bullshit again.

She stayed there BY HERSELF.

It just proves what I've said all along. She can function on her own. She PRETENDS she can't.

HOW on earth the stans can't see it NOW that she's put up THIS vlog, I'll never fucking understand. 🙄
---
Can someone refresh my memory when her actual birthday is? I know it’s in November so they have been sitting on this vlog for a couple of weeks now. Yet another home vlog and no theme park content uploaded.
Nov. 24th

• Angry
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I said I wasn't going to watch, but I have it running while I'm answering some emails. So, she ordered room service and had dinner after Luminous. Luminous was at 9:30pm. She consumed the salad, salmon and cupcakes sometime around 10-10:30pm. She went to bed, got up and went immediately to breakfast at 10am and consumed all that food as well? The buffet closes in an hour but I don't think I'll eat for an hour, probably just a half hour. :ROFLMAO: Now she's going to the spa? Maybe I'm weird but I cannot imagine having someone massage me after consuming 4000 calories in 12 hours. I don't think I could consume that much food in 2 days, let alone 12 hours.

• Sick
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
The same arguments she would have for him should apply to her. We all know Jenn would never allow it.

TIM, get your wife help. Normal mothers do not act like this.
This is an EXCELLENT point and you know she'd have a meltdown and wouldn't let him! Prove us wrong, Jennifer.

This just proves what many of us have said all along and I even said a few days' back. If Tim, God forbid for the sake of the kids, bit the dust tomorrow, she'd be driving her ass all over town (instantly no more anxiety!) and dropping the kids off on anyone who will take them. You'd see her then having "me" time down at Sephora shopping at DS without a care in the world until the $$$ dried up and she'd end up finding another pushover like Tim to take care of her.

This "solo" stay shows exactly that. She CAN function. She chooses to act like she can't to manipulate Tim and control the narrative.

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Jenn wanted a staycation at the Waldorf Astoria because she wanted to watch her shows, sleep, read, eat, and relax. How is that different from any other day for Jenn?

Jenn doesn’t drink but Tim bought her an overpriced bottle of champagne for her birthday. Just admit you want to get wasted, Jenn.

She pretended to cry because the room was the same room they stayed in for J$’s baby moon. If it’s the same room they definitely requested it. Hey Trackers, we aren’t idiots.

Workaholic Jenn edited videos during her staycation. The Trackers don’t upload videos often but suddenly she needs to edit during her birthday staycation. That’s the one time a year she shouldn’t edit. It’s such a lie. She wanted to show us how hard she works for her fans.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I have a feeling this mysterious girl friend who gave her the birthday present sweater/robe thing is that Happily Amanda chick from Twitter. She recently moved to Orlando with her boyfriend/fiance. She goes back and forth with Jenn a lot, they seem to know each other more than random stan.

For those keeping track:

Jenn, on November 12th: We don't drink.
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 2.03.20 PM.png

Jenn, on December 5th. Ooh I got a little bottle of champagne
Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 2.06.18 PM.png

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

• Heart
  • Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Trackers: “ we have a friend who is retired military hosting us in a sponsored room. We can’t wait to catch up with them!”

Reality: we got a stupid ass Stan to give us one of their rooms in exchange for a chance to meet us in person.

• Angry
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
You know what else looks dated….those cruise suites they pay $35,000 for. She acts like this just because it’s not Diznee.

She was a snob when they stayed at that Universal value resort, I forgot the name. She said it looked like a dorm room.

It was only like 5 years ago they were living in that Sanford house. Which was a cute house, just old, but definitely “dated” Now perfectly good hotel rooms are getting scoffed at.

I can’t wait until Tim has to get a job. It will happen.

• Heart

snazzynettyy48

Jen wants to relate to other moms so damn badly that she completely misses the point as to WHY mothers request solo time. I’m a stay at home mom and I am exhausted. Especially since my husband deploys all the time and works long hours. I don’t have family or a nanny, everything is done by me and me only. I don’t have a nanny caring for my kids in the day and a stay at home husband to do the night shift for me. It’s relentless, tiring. I make all the meals at home, I don’t pick up Disney food for several hundred dollars a week. Typical moms need a break. But considering she doesn’t do jack shit for her kids, her demand for this “break” because she’s a mom is completely unwarranted. Where is Tim’s break? Also, didn’t she also do this shit on the last cruise? Nanny was watching “da baby” and tim had Jackson in the pool all day. Jen was nowhere to be found unless it was time to eat. And the “ohhhh woooowwww is this the right room” GIRL PLEASE. Who are you fooling with this? We know exactly what you demanded of Tim.

• Heart

S. McQueen Light

I’d say there is nothing as lazy as a vlogger outsourcing their vlogging, but the Trackers will prove me wrong somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

2020planner

VIP Member
Just another lie. They lie so often, most people can't even tell. How they don't realize that they put all this shit out there for everyone to see, yet keep lying is beyond my comprehension.

So...it's a LADIES jacket folks. From the "We Found the Best Disney Merch" Fort vid. They discussed at length about the zipper being opposite, so they knew it was a ladies jacket when they bought it.
View attachment 2627797
It has a ridiculously huge graphic on the back. I love Disney. I got married there and have been a passholder for 20+ years. This jacket is dumb.
View attachment 2627798
View attachment 2627801
It was $80. I really, just can't. This is what the 3rd woman's coat that he's purchased for himself?

Meanwhile Nick the Dick was on a #hosted visit to Caribe Royale with Josiah, who also gives a Nick crush but uber religious vibe to me.
So HE buys an $80 women's jacket for himself and SHE buys herself a 2-day stay at the Waldorf.

But they said a $5 purchase for J.'s online game was too much money?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I mean, you gotta laugh at this point how they are such glaring hypocrites with EVERYTHING they do and say.

Tell me where your priorities lie without telling me where your priorities lie.

• Haha
  • Sad

Forest

VIP Member
She should have never had kids. She didn’t want kids. I believe she loves her kids. But she doesn’t like actually having them. Caring for them day in and day out.

All she wanted was her and Tim alone forever. She’s tearing up thinking about the babymoon in that room because it was the last time she was truly happy.

What the What?!

For anyone who's interested, here's the eligibility. It's a large swath of people who are eligible, including DoD civilian employees and family members, as well as select U.S. employees of firms under contract w/ the DoD.

And it mentions you could "sponsor" a room.
I don't think I'd mind anyone else... just NO fucking vloggers monetizing it. And certainly not the Trackers.

@2020planner, first, I appreciate you for being a child of an honorable Vietnam Veteran, and second, I thank you for posting the SOG Eligibility link. 🫡 🥰 I’m an active duty Servicemember with over 23 years of service and I have never stayed at SOG. Why? It’s because just as you have mentioned. SOG has extended eligibility to non-Servicemembers and it is difficult to make reservations. I truly understand that our DOD employees and contractors support the Warfighter mission, and I am grateful everyday for their support to the staff and to our teams. 🥰 However, when non-Servicemembers can stay at SOG, it kind of loses some of its “purpose”. Notwithstanding, this is just my opinion and I support all DOD Civilians and DOD Contractors, as they are mission essential. The majority of my family are Veterans and Retirees and have stayed there from time to time. Lastly, to everyone on this post that said amazing things about our Servicemembers, Veterans, Retirees, and their dependents, or who have also served, I am truly grateful for all of you. Moreover, your tax dollars pay my salary, so in a way, you all support us everyday! Sincerely, thank you! 😉🥰. P.S. Jenn’s rough look at having to get up early in the morning at SOG on checkout day, would have never passed inspection! 😜 What losers!

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
When Tim drops Jenn off at the hotel, she tells him she is nervous because she won’t be with him. He asks if it’s because he is the one who usually handles hotel check ins. She says it’s because she will miss him. She does not say she will miss him and the kids. Just that she will miss Tim.
We know she doesn’t give a flying fuck about her kids but how do the Stans not see that?

• Sad
  • Angry

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Shades of Green does. They even mention it. They also mention how they did not request one. I said this I think back when they were on the cruise, I think Da Baby co-sleeps with them and they just don't say it.

I've watched about half and I've seen enough. In addition to everything already mentioned, Jenn comes across as the most pretentious bitch in this video. I just wanted to mention this in case you were expecting H2O products, this isn't like Disney. The patios aren't sectioned off. The pillows are too soft. This isn't like a Disney resort in this or that way. I just wish the high chair was higher. We get it, bitch, it's not like the places that you are used to staying. 🖕

Jenn, you are an ungrateful bitch--you didn't have to occupy that room...some actual hard working family should have had the opportunity to stay there. My husband is not retired military but he is a veteran and I'm just disgusted by them both, more than usual right now.

I also think it's insane that it seem like Tim had already taken J$ to school and went back, they did all that messing around in the room...and he still hadn't showered.
This makes me so angry for the service members who will visit Shades of Green to enjoy some Disney Magic as a thank you for their service and sacrifices and this bitch is shitting all over it like “well it’s not really like Disney but it’s fine for those with lowered expectations.” Bitch not everybody spends their life booking random deluxe Disney stays to escape reality and brag about being set for life.

Fuck them

• Heart
  • Wow

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I don’t remember if it was when Tim went to California without her or when they hosted him at Coronado Springs for the Starcruiser preview…But I remember her bitching about how she has never slept away from him and how difficult it was… and now she chose 3 days away… Girl is so full of shit. I don’t know why it annoys me so much that people buy her bullshit.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Was working late tonight and glanced at my YouTube when I was done and saw this voog thumbnail and title. I told my husband, "oh shit. Tattle is going to BLOW UP." 🤦‍♀️🤬 These fucking shitstains have no shame.

Jenn after clicking upload:

Tattle:

• Haha
  • Heart