The Tim Tracker #121 Thanks Disney, for inviting me to purchase an annual pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rest of Title:
...So I Can Attend The Epcot Flower And Garden Festival Like Everyone Else Who Bought A Ticket

New thread time! Congrats @GreenIsNotACreativeColor

Had to shorten it due to title length limits.

Someone else can do recap duties please!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Short Recap: Same tit rinse and repeat

Longer Recap: The Whale Jen and Dim are trying everything (but being induced) to get Flipper out this includes a self gratifying trip to Ikea, some eggplant that gave them the runs, and allusions to them doing the nasty (though it's been speculated Dim Mylanta'd that eggplant to avoid rubbing bits with his whopping whale hot wife. They also discussed how J$ has regressed in front of said miracle child, though how exactly he has regressed has been discussed since he has never progressed to losing the pacifier or talking clearly. Last thread ended with him spending his birthday with other grifters rather than his family and allegedly being comped by Disney (he wasn't he just had an annual pass). In the next thread we still await Flipper's arrival will he do Tattle a favor and make his parents miserable and make them miss the silver Disney cruise series. Stay tuned....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I am booked on a silver cruise on the 17th September, never cruised before so will be interesting all round :)

Reactions: 14
I am booked on a silver cruise on the 17th September, never cruised before so will be interesting all round :)
Enjoy....believe me, it's more fun and filled with things to do beyond stuff your face with food then The Slackers have ever been able to show.

Reactions: 8
Enjoy....believe me, it's more fun and filled with things to do beyond stuff your face with food then The Slackers have ever been able to show.
I watched one of Mammoth Club's videos on the Wish and was surprised with how much better it seemed. I'm no fan of Molly's but I'll admit she does a way better job than the Snackers describing things.

Reactions: 16
The Slackers are the anti-travel channel, they could film the landing of aliens and make it all about how they complain about the lack of good food

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What will be in store for Tracker Theater this weekend? Does Jenn eat pineapple since the eggplant gave her the runs? Does she make Tim boink her? Do they go to Target because nesting? Stay tuned.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What will be in store for Tracker Theater this weekend? Does Jenn eat pineapple since the eggplant gave her the runs? Does she make Tim boink her? Do they go to Target because nesting? Stay tuned.
A LIVE....and the more SuperStickers the more Dim will attempt to induce. The Stans would 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This vlogger has just over 10k subscribers on YouTube and she was #hosted. Strange that we haven’t seen the usual vloggers #hosted.
34B84A15-65A5-432D-8CFF-62BA8F0BF7BF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t put anything past these two at this point. With the amount of fuckery they put everyone through I wouldn’t be surprised if Jenn already pushed their new little asshole out and they are just hiding it for pRiVaCy YOUUUU GUYYYZZZZZ. Because they give so many shits about privacy 🥴🥴🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Recap: Trackers still suck.

I watched one of Mammoth Club's videos on the Wish and was surprised with how much better it seemed. I'm no fan of Molly's but I'll admit she does a way better job than the Snackers describing things.
Yeah, but the bar Is so low it's at the planet core.
---
Because they give so many shits about privacy 🥴🥴🙄🙄
Yeah, I bet their passwords are crappy and the same on every site too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This vlogger has just over 10k subscribers on YouTube and she was #hosted. Strange that we haven’t seen the usual vloggers #hosted. View attachment 2001560
I honestly think people tag "hosted" just so their stuff shows up if people use it in a search hoping it pops up with their videos/pictures. Wouldn't there be lanyard for media or something if they were truly hosted?

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I bet their passwords are crappy and the same on every site too.
I bet that all of Jenn's passwords are Bandit. Maybe Bandit1234 if it requires numbers and Bandit1234! if it needs a special character.

I honestly think people tag "hosted" just so their stuff shows up if people use it in a search hoping it pops up with their videos/pictures. Wouldn't there be lanyard for media or something if they were truly hosted?
There doesn't seem to be an actual media event for this festival as there has been in the past. I think maybe every person with a YouTube/Insta/TikTok got an email saying "Come on out to F&G on Wednesday. Stop by----for a $20 gift card to try some snacks on us." This is not a #hosted event, by any means. At MOST it was a gift card to go off and try something on their own. That to me isn't #hosted and while that magicalhijinx girl is cute and her photos seem very nice, she doesn't seem "media" to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We should all just start adding #hosted for every post done at WDW. Will wash out all these vultures and make the tag completely useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet that all of Jenn's passwords are Bandit. Maybe Bandit1234 if it requires numbers and Bandit1234! if it needs a special character.
Not doubting it. 🤣
---
About Disney, maybe Dim just left the g off the beginning of #hosted

• Haha
Reactions: 18

There doesn't seem to be an actual media event for this festival as there has been in the past. I think maybe every person with a YouTube/Insta/TikTok got an email saying "Come on out to F&G on Wednesday. Stop by----for a $20 gift card to try some snacks on us." This is not a #hosted event, by any means. At MOST it was a gift card to go off and try something on their own. That to me isn't #hosted and while that magicalhijinx girl is cute and her photos seem very nice, she doesn't seem "media" to me.
Dim's is probably cookie or hotdog. I actually don't know if Land Whale's password be Bandit. I don't really think she gave much thought to their dog whose best memory was with the pet sitter. Maybe Shrimpy123

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.