The Tim Tracker #120 Infertile, yeah.. but I make big babies and I cannot lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the title votes my peeps!!! 2 titles in 120 threads, I like it.
---
I haven't caught up on everything that's been said, but I just have to say this really fast before I go back to catching up.

RIP to Jenn's nose ring. I think it finally blasted out of her nose.

View attachment 1991919
I bet she removed it because they are heading to the hospital to get induced. All jewelry needs to be removed before going into the OR.
#homemovies

Reactions: 28
8 years later and still harboring a grudge against Old Navy. She might make big babies…but she makes even bigger deals about nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the title votes my peeps!!! 2 titles in 120 threads, I like it.
---

I bet she removed it because they are heading to the hospital to get induced. All jewelry needs to be removed before going into the OR.
#homemovies
I was also going to make that point - no jewellery for her induction/c section .. I wonder if she’s managed to prise the ring off her sausage finger?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know some folks here believe they may have earned way more during their “peak” but they were not at that peak that long to have earned, saved and continues to spend that much money. I just refuse to believe it. I mean, even at their “peak” they were sharing a hotel room in Japan during the off season with an entire couple.
The math ain’t mathing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That damn ON vlog popped up on my screen 😒 First, if it was a fraudulent change she would just dispute it with her bank and let them work it out. 2nd, she's a liar. 3rd, she made a return didn't keep the receipt and when it didn't post back to her account she called fraud. Finally, she's the only fraudster in this story.
Oh and she worked retail for 15 years so did she start before or after the sandblasting gig?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That damn ON vlog popped up on my screen 😒 First, if it was a fraudulent change she would just dispute it with her bank and let them work it out. 2nd, she's a liar. 3rd, she made a return didn't keep the receipt and when it didn't post back to her account she called fraud. Finally, she's the only fraudster in this story.
Oh and she worked retail for 15 years so did she start before or after the sandblasting gig?
Yeah, exactly.

Didn't we figure out the age she would have been working retail to be like 14 or something, if subtracted from how old she was when she made that statement? So, before she could drive.

I guess she started sandblasting at 12 or 13, then moved onto riding her bicycle to her retail gig at the mall - which she had for 15 years concurrent with tending bar, working in an office, selling shoes, working in multiple restaurants' kitchens................................. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That nose ring must have yeeted into space. And agree, nose ring out for scheduled medical procedure....or the SUPER SUPRISE TOTALLY EARLY "PREMATURE" birth of Another$on.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That nose ring must have yeeted into space. And agree, nose ring out for scheduled medical procedure....or the SUPER SUPRISE TOTALLY EARLY "PREMATURE" birth of Another$on.
I totally have a feeling he's going to be born on Monday.

[because that's the day my doctor scheduled for me]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope we get an IKEA vlog today. One more homph gomph session at the cafe before Baby 2 ruins their lives further.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.