The Tim Tracker #119 - "Waddle, Waddle, Toil (et) Trouble."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Littledollywotsit for this weeks thread title.

Same tit, different thread.

We are fast approaching the final countdown when miracle child prop2 will be brought into this world. Poor thing.

The Bojos continue to broadcast to the world how terrible they are at being parents. Dim drags himself through the parks. J4D continues to edit these home movies being more concerned about stretch mark cream than the well being of their first born.

Tattle didnโ€™t even have the time of day to listen to the 36 minute home vlog rants as J4D confuses urine for amniotic fluid. Holding up precious hospital time for people in need. At least Dim watched some YouTube videos of waters breaking. Right. Yeah. Yeah. Ok.

We have to look at the positives in Jackpots life at least his 18hr sleep schedule is still consistent. Heโ€™s on his way to being a super sticker earner just like mummy and Timmifer.

Will Another$on be freed by the time this Thread is full or will he get lost in the beef curtains? Will Jackpot get a meal that isnโ€™t beige? Does Dim find his balls? Will these violent earthquakes across the globe be linked to J4Ds waddle? Stay tuned

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I really thought $2 would be here before a new thread. But we are fast. Faster than anything Jenn has ever done.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Galorious

Just saw that you answered me in the old thread. Do you have any "insider - what to do in Edinburgh?" I am planing to go on a weekend trip this summer.

Sorry for the OT

Reactions: 7
@Galorious

Just saw that you answered me in the old thread. Do you have any "insider - what to do in Edinburgh?" I am planing to go on a weekend trip this summer.

Sorry for the OT
I always thought you were Glasgow for some reason @Galorious ๐Ÿ˜… am in the middle of Edinburgh an Glasgow

If you are pushed for time I'd recommend the site seeing bus, it's the best way to get to everything in good time, Edinburgh has numerous museums but they are all spread out (the toy museum is small but pretty cool to see toys throughout the decades) the castle is normally the number one spot but will really be a full day thing if you want to take your time round it, Edinburgh also has the science centre which I've yet to see myself someday ๐Ÿ˜… an on nice days if you like a good walk, a walk up arthers seat gives great views

If your driving I wouldn't recommend parking in Edinburgh, instead look up ingliston market, it's close to the airport an has parking near the tram, you can get a all day ticket an use it to get into the city, it also stops at a little mall on the way

Am sure @Galorious will be able to give some great advice as well ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This TL thread started May 6, 2020.
Now we are on #119

Jackson still is infantile.
Dejennerate is more useless than ever.
Tim is finally realizing the chaos he created.
(reaping what he sowed)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yโ€™all I know she looks like the baby should have been born 3 months ago but she is not due for 3 more weeks. Next week they might induce her at 38 weeks. If it was a leap year she would demand Feb 29th so she only had to pretend to care about Thing 2โ€™s birthday every four years. Iโ€™m thinking March 4th.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Galorious

Sorry for the OT
Yeah no problem!! Do you know where you're staying? I'll put together a wee list for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah no problem!! Do you know where you're staying? I'll put together a wee list for you.
No, not yet. We only made the plan to visit Scotland this year. We went to Ireland last year and this year its supposed to be Scotland ๐Ÿ˜ I saw a few pictures of Edinburgh and it looked so lovely, than I read that some Harry Potter filming locactions are in Edinburgh.. So I have to go. Happy about any kind of advise / tip what or what not to do โค
---
I always thought you were Glasgow for some reason @Galorious ๐Ÿ˜… am in the middle of Edinburgh an Glasgow

If you are pushed for time I'd recommend the site seeing bus, it's the best way to get to everything in good time, Edinburgh has numerous museums but they are all spread out (the toy museum is small but pretty cool to see toys throughout the decades) the castle is normally the number one spot but will really be a full day thing if you want to take your time round it, Edinburgh also has the science centre which I've yet to see myself someday ๐Ÿ˜… an on nice days if you like a good walk, a walk up arthers seat gives great views

If your driving I wouldn't recommend parking in Edinburgh, instead look up ingliston market, it's close to the airport an has parking near the tram, you can get a all day ticket an use it to get into the city, it also stops at a little mall on the way

Am sure @Galorious will be able to give some great advice as well ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you โค so you are saying it's best to stay more than a weekend? We would come by plane, but thought about renting a car. But it sounds like it's not necessary?

Reactions: 6
Just wanted to say that Iโ€™m jealous of you all who live in Scotland.

I adore Scotland (and Ireland).

Reactions: 15
Requesting a GIF recap from @Southpaw33 if you get the chance ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฟ ( I know none of us are as busy as Ginn who has to edit for 16 hours and sit on the floor watching her laundry spin, poor thing, much hardcore nesting such wow ๐Ÿชบ).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, not yet. We only made the plan to visit Scotland this year. We went to Ireland last year and this year its supposed to be Scotland ๐Ÿ˜ I saw a few pictures of Edinburgh and it looked so lovely, than I read that some Harry Potter filming locactions are in Edinburgh.. So I have to go. Happy about any kind of advise / tip what or what not to do โค
---

Thank you โค so you are saying it's best to stay more than a weekend? We would come by plane, but thought about renting a car. But it sounds like it's not necessary?
Unfortunately I don't thinks there's any filming locations in Edinburgh itself from harry potter, there is a street there that was according to jk the inspiration for diagon ally, it's called victoria Street an has a few little HP inspired shops on it, an there's the little cafe place she wrote her book as well, but most of the filming for harry potter in Scotland was further up north like the Glenfinnan viaduct which is where the train goes over the bridge, an around fort William and Glen Coe, however Edinburgh is still beautiful

You can definitely do Edinburgh in a weekend so long as you make a note of everything you want to see an have good time management, but to see more places then it will need to be longer due to the fact that even though its a small country, things are still hours apart lol, Edinburgh to Fort William for instance is over a 3h drive an trains can take over 5h, you can definitely do Scotland without a car, plenty public transport (just make sure to buy tickets before boarding as some carry fines if you don't have one an most will either be card only or cash only so have a mix) which can be a bit pricy but then I guess renting a car will be pricy as well especially if you need a auto as I believe the manuals are the cheaper since it's the common here

As for don't do's ๐Ÿค” I'd say don't buy souvenirs at places like the castle, the walk up the royal mile to the castle has a million shops all selling the same thing at half the price, even the town's sell a ton of the same thing much cheaper, if a eat place looks quiet it's probably for a reason ๐Ÿ˜…, most places can be card or cash only so best to take a mix, an lastly maybe look online to see if places need to be pre-booked, some places might not be a walk in place an sometimes it's cheaper paying online as well

Hope you enjoy coming over ๐Ÿ˜Š just be sure you remember summer doesn't guarantee sunshine ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 9
I hope she carries all the way to her original due date based on the lie they appeared to have said to her OB/GYN. AKA the last menstrual period date on the first ultrasound they showed. And of course a perfectly healthy baby. But since the baby dropped already seems like son deuce could arrive at any time now.

Reactions: 15
This TL thread started May 6, 2020.
Now we are on #119

Jackson still is infantile.
Dejennerate is more useless than ever.
Tim is finally realizing the chaos he created.
(reaping what he sowed)
Awesome in 2 years and 9 months we have filled up 119 threads. Kudos to all my lovely Unwell 3. Absolutely brilliant. Does any one know how many threads there were on GG before most of us came over to TL?? I only lurked over there, but recognize some of the old hands like @2020planner , @Rebelle , @bakerbetty , @HereForTheT3a22 I am sure there are many others from the old site.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Views on threads here seems to be fairly consistent. These are from December and January but easier than trying to cut out other things on my watch list:

1677166615822.png

Reactions: 13
I hope she carries all the way to her original due date based on the lie they appeared to have said to her OB/GYN. AKA the last menstrual period date on the first ultrasound they showed. And of course a perfectly healthy baby. But since the baby dropped already seems like son deuce could arrive at any time now.
Same. I sort of suspect if we don't get a video today, she is either back in the hospital or had Anotherson. Yesterday appeared to be radio silent. I didn't hear anything about Dim being in the parks and there wasn't anything posted on their socials that I know of.

And I am thinking of this when it comes to Flipper's entrance in the world. I know two different parts of the body, but similar hellscapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.