The Tim Tracker #116 Now it's time to beg the cast members to let me on TRON

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the handlebars, I thought Tim’s shot was of the person next to him?

Reactions: 7
Quick recap - Dim doesn’t know shite about Tron or Tron Legacy or Tron Uprising but had to grift off of CM’s to get on the ride since he won’t be at the Media Event.
Sorry for the run on sentence.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sending good wishes to @HereForTheT3a22 . We are all thinking of her this morning

I think the theory that he was begging for extra rides is the most plausible

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So there are 2 sets of hand grips on the Tron light cycle ride vehicles. TimBo likely just held onto the closer grips and or sat up more.

Is anybody else sketched out at the thought of grabbing hand grips in hot and humid Orlando weather? The ride is well under a minute but if some kid was on it with churro fingers before me that is gross.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@HereForTheT3a22 know that we’ve got your back!

Positive thoughts. Positive vibes for a successful surgery and recovery. Sounds like it might be a trying time during this process.
Have your self patience pants on and trust your doctor and PTs to help get you back to a pain free BA.
Keep us posted 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I suggest we all take a short break from roasting the Trackers non-stop to reflect momentarily on the true unsung hero of the Bojo media empire: Jenn's jorts.

The poor jorts didn’t sign up for this, but they have stoically marched on like real troopers. Never complaining throughout the yeast infections, the queefs, and the menstrual horrors best left unspoken, these kevlar-coated coochie cutters have seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Future generations of scientists will continue to research their incomprehensible elasticity and durability, working tirelessly to unravel their mysterious properties which defy the very laws of nature. The world of fashion will note the Great Babymoon of 2022 as the turning point whence jorts moved from the marginalised peripheries of the trailer park into the must-have wardrobe stable of every chic and elegant woman. Goodbye Little Black Dress, hello Crusty Musty Jorts!

Just as the jorts themselves are now physically inseparable from Jenn's engorged and swollen body, they have also become inextricable from the hard-grifting spirit that the Youtube theme park vlogging community was built on. The jorts are now woven into of the very fabric of America. And we are all stronger for it.

So fellow Tattlers, let us all give thanks—for not only being witnesses to history, but being part of it.

The Tim Tracker #117: Jenn Tracker.. We Salute Your Jorts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
So there are 2 sets of hand grips on the Tron light cycle ride vehicles. TimBo likely just held onto the closer grips and or sat up more.
I didn’t even notice.
Was wondering why he wasn’t holding on to the hand grips.

0A5F1832-CA05-4A84-B827-7178A082EC80.png

9FD84D12-4A9C-42B4-A18D-DC7347F06A77.jpeg

Still, he must have been riding more up right.
Hope he feels it today and Jackson jumps all over him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder why the urgency to get the video out the same day? As Tim and Jen like to remind everyone, they aren’t a news channel (taking 3 weeks to upload the D23 videos last fall for example). They certainly weren’t the first ones to post footage of Tron as there have been some videos up for a few weeks now.
It just goes to show that they can film, edit and upload in the same day but Gin’s lazy ass just outright refuses to or they just don’t care to or maybe a bit of both?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This doesn’t add up. He’s there saying a Cast Member invited him, but surely a Cast Member stan would want to appear in the video. That would be the whole point of taking him, especially since all the other vloggers showed their Cast Members that brought them.

And ResortTV1 said they’ve been invited to the Tron media event. But all the vloggers already have videos up. Why on earth would Disney still waste money on a media event?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This doesn’t add up. He’s there saying a Cast Member invited him, but surely a Cast Member stan would want to appear in the video. That would be the whole point of taking him, especially since all the other vloggers showed their Cast Members that brought them.

And ResortTV1 said they’ve been invited to the Tron media event. But all the vloggers already have videos up. Why on earth would Disney still waste money on a media event?!
Vloggers aren't the only media though, right? I would think journalists would be there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder why the urgency to get the video out the same day? As Tim and Jen like to remind everyone, they aren’t a news channel (taking 3 weeks to upload the D23 videos last fall for example). They certainly weren’t the first ones to post footage of Tron as there have been some videos up for a few weeks now.
It just goes to show that they can film, edit and upload in the same day but Gin’s lazy ass just outright refuses to or they just don’t care to or maybe a bit of both?
It's because they feel they'll have a head start to all the other vloggers so theirs can be first and get their million views. (Even though we all know they were definitely NOT first.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

The real, actual news channels like WESH and Spectrum News go to the media events.

The little girl in Nate's video was pretty cute. She was telling him things in this very matter-of-fact way. I'm not a huge fan of Nate but I watched because I'm really curious about the size restrictions and positioning of the ride. Logically, I know I will have no problem fitting but I'm already having anxiety about getting into the right position quickly and everyone watching. His video was great, but the bruising on his legs was concerning. When he said--I know now I'll always be able to ride--um, no honey...you are one buffet at the Crystal Palace away from not fitting on that ride. But he was very appreciative of that family letting him tag along.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interesting that he felt the need to answer instead of their typical block-delete-rinse-repeat... Maybe we made rented more space in the Slacker brain. Also, I 1000% believe the CM's who reported his antics to others. His one word rebuttal to a rumor does not change that.
It’s a one word answer… so he’s definitely annoyed. and I’ll bet he seriously thought about blocking them.

and do we really think he would actually answer “Ding Dang! You betcha I begged!” ???

kind of a silly question unless it was strictly to get a rise outta him, which perhaps it did.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.