The Tim Tracker #111 Driving Miss Lazy, with Buddy von Napp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @TawdryT for submitting the winning title and combining @Southpaw33's hilarious title + Buddy's new nickname, @Orangebird + their child for the Driving Miss Lazy graphic, @andreaob and @scopeyscope for reviving the suggestion (did I miss anyone else?)

DrivingMissLazy.jpg

We're currently in the middle of a live show shitshow/feces festival/excrement extravaganza (credit to @Future Ghost for that last one) that started late and has been going on forever and getting close to almost as long as one of Ginn's regular 4-5 hour daily naps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm hoping to get the title fixed soon to add #111 to it - sorry you guyzzzz 🤪

edit: thank you mods!! ❤

Reactions: 7
Omg a new thread all ready because the tit show of a live has filled the last one 🤣🤣

Missing this due to stuff I need to do but honestly I might need to rewatch just to see how bad this went

I'll honestly be surprised if they do manage to post anything out AND get the right stuff to the right people

Reactions: 9
They are idiots, what a waste of time. Who is going to watch a giveaway video after the fact? They are spending (at the present time) 2.5 hours on it. That time would have been better spent working?

At least now we get abetter idea of their actual 'Subscrber's' or stans. Seems to be around 7K people keeping them afloat.

Reactions: 21
I just came home and they are still live 😳

Did they always tellwho the winner is and why?

Reactions: 6
"It's random...but it's whoever had the best reasoning for wanting the item"

Jenn, that is literally the opposite of random you absolute dunce.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jinn - "We are are picking them at random... we are picking the ones with the best reasons for wanting the item"

Thats not Random then is it Ginn?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So far I cleaned my kitchen, showered and got ready, drove to my kid's basketball game, and have watched half of a game before our game starts, and T&J are still slurping and pee-shaking their way through this giveaway. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Amanda wins! This one is truly random. And here's how we actually know Amanda really well and she always watches us and donates. So yeah, it's random, but we chose this person we kind of know as the winner."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Jinn - "We are are picking them at random... we are picking the ones with the best reasons for wanting the item"

Thats not Random then is it Ginn?
They never picked best reason though. The chat was always moving so fast and they would go “that one”, then complain that the person didn’t put if the handle was Instagram or Twitter even though that was the first rule that you had to say if it was Twitter or Instagram. So they didn’t even follow their rules.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dim threw shade at yet another of their neighbors. After he sang terribly at the top of his lungs, Ginn said their neighbors will hear them and Dim said maybe the neighbors will join in and Ginn said really you think and Dim said "yeah they're always having parties" although it got talked over by Ginn who was already no longer listening to him.

Stans are telling them pineapple will help with mucus. And reminding them water helps. Ginn: "ohhhhhhh yeah! go fetch me more water Dimmifer!"

I've never wanted to slap someone harder than when Dim loudly rudely slurped his spicy water. That's just really unnecessary.

Screen Shot 2023-01-07 at 9.02.09 AM.png

Putting a fist next to your mouth doesn't cover your germs from spraying everywhere Ginn. You look like you're making a BJ gesture.
Screen Shot 2023-01-07 at 9.37.51 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm trying to win still with like 5 other people. My odds are increasing. I was the comment who just asked for Jenn to sneeze in the bottle before sending it to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This cannot be seriously still be going on?
I tapped out after like 30 minutes
(Is Jenn going to cough on all the prizes? 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Congrats to @TawdryT for submitting the winning title and combining @Southpaw33's hilarious title + Buddy's new nickname, @Orangebird + their child for the Driving Miss Lazy graphic, @andreaob and @scopeyscope for reviving the suggestion (did I miss anyone else?)

View attachment 1863447

We're currently in the middle of a live show shitshow/feces festival/excrement extravaganza (credit to @Future Ghost for that last one) that started late and has been going on forever and getting close to almost as long as one of Ginn's regular 4-5 hour daily naps.
Great thread

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.