The Tiktok reborn community

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people make of theses Tiktok accounts there quiet a few big ones?

Controversy surrounding a lot buying formula and nappies and then just throwing them away.

they shouldn’t be using formula and nappies 🤷🏽‍♀️
i’ve walked into various supermarkets and seen the absolute shortage of formula and nappies. yet you’ll have these reborn mamas using real baby products.

Reactions: 3
The one reborn account that I find really disturbing is. Sabrinajamiesmummy. Her son was stillborn about 12 years ago. She buys him things & talks as if he's there. She has an amazon list & everyone says what a great Mum she is. She's now got a reborn doll she takes out & treats like a baby. It's quite sad & disturbing. Tiktok doesn't seem the right place for her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Most of them appear to have learning disabilities in my opinion. I get they may help getting over the loss of a baby, but I think that’s the minority.

Reactions: 7
Its infuriating and disturbing tbh. These adults carrying around fake babies and 'feeding' them real formula and using real nappies, need therapy and psychological evaluation. It is not a normal coping mechanism for infant loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Its infuriating and disturbing tbh. These adults carrying around fake babies and 'feeding' them real formula and using real nappies, need therapy and psychological evaluation. It is not a normal coping mechanism for infant loss.
Finally. Someone talking sense.

Has anyone came across sabrinajamiesmummy I don't know how she can afford trips to town all the time and all those shopping hauls. She buys stuff that could of done a real mum struggling that's reduced. I've also seen her on local but and sell sites getting free clothes for her dolls. Has begged for money for vet bills in the past and now has begged for people to help her buy another reborn.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
These people obviously have issues but that Sabrina she takes it to the next level

Mentally ill and unemployed, but most of them are making the videos for attention/views to be honest

They make me uncomfortable. Each to their own and everything but if they’re not doing it for attention/are being genuine about it then I think they have serious issues.

I could understand if they had their real sleeping babies ashes put inside a doll and tendered to them to help with grief. But no, these lot are doing it for attention from their own insecurities.

I think Sabrina really needs rl help. Her sons grave & bedroom are quite disturbing & the sheer amount of stuff she buys 'for him' then sits & 'shows it' to him is unbelievable. People on her videos go on about how lucky Jamie is & what a great Mum she is to him.
I know people grieve in different ways but shes been living like this for 12 years. It's help she needs not validation of her fantasy

Reactions: 6
I think Sabrina really needs rl help. Her sons grave & bedroom are quite disturbing & the sheer amount of stuff she buys 'for him' then sits & 'shows it' to him is unbelievable. People on her videos go on about how lucky Jamie is & what a great Mum she is to him.
I know people grieve in different ways but shes been living like this for 12 years. It's help she needs not validation of her fantasy
When I first came across her page, based on the child's room, I genuinley thought the wee boy had died at maybe four or five. Took me a while to realise that wasn't the case. Of course everyone copes with grief in different ways but this just seems extremely bizarre to me.

Reactions: 4
That Sabrina definitely needs psychological help I'm sorry. I understand grief is lifelong but she doesn't seem to be handling it in a healthy way at all.
Nothing will convince me that roleplaying with dolls is a normal way to cope with pregnancy or infant loss, the ones ttc are the most worrying imo.

That Sabrina definitely needs psychological help I'm sorry. I understand grief is lifelong but she doesn't seem to be handling it in a healthy way at all.
Nothing will convince me that roleplaying with dolls is a normal way to cope with pregnancy or infant loss, the ones ttc are the most worrying imo.
I completely agree, I don't mean to sound harsh and heartless, I am very fortunate to never have been in her position but I don't think that is the best way to cope with it. I mean if it's what helps her then by all means, she isn't harming anyone but it does seem very unhealthy to me aswell.

Reactions: 1
I think in sabrinas case talking to her son has probably started as a coping mechanism but after 12 years it's not healthy. Tiktok isn't good for her either because they're all supporting her and also referring to Jamie as if he's alive. I must admit I was shocked when I realised he was stillborn. I assumed he was about 5/6 & his room was as he left it. I wonder if she has any rl support

Reactions: 6
It's the begging part of Sabrina that I don't like While it's heart breaking she lost her baby. It's the Amazon wishlist and begging people to buy her another doll then getting rid of doll and getting a new one buying plastic for plastic (,,she buys toys for her dolls) she buys alot of baby stuff (on sale) that could of went to a mum who was struggling with money something Sabrina always has plenty of I reckon she spends hundreds a week

Reactions: 2
It's the begging part of Sabrina that I don't like While it's heart breaking she lost her baby. It's the Amazon wishlist and begging people to buy her another doll then getting rid of doll and getting a new one buying plastic for plastic (,,she buys toys for her dolls) she buys alot of baby stuff (on sale) that could of went to a mum who was struggling with money something Sabrina always has plenty of I reckon she spends hundreds a week
Does she work?

The Money she spends on the dolls and unused toys for Jamie she could be living a more comfortable life. It must be awful losing a child but it’s not healthy the way she behaves. The people in her comments are enabling her too.

Reactions: 1