The Thompson Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god that was hard to watch....I was out on Friday at the pub with my oh and brought the party home but didn’t look at my phone the whole time....not sure if it’s attention seeking or the fact their just boring !!!!
Like the Christmas decs, being scared to tell her husband she’s bought them.I think it’s all for attention on the gram, like the time when she bought the hot tub. If you were that scared you wouldn’t broadcast a photo of them on the gram incase someone he knew told him. I’m sure family follow her.

Reactions: 1
she goes from one obsession to the next weight loss is taking a back seat now it’s all about xmas....really find it hard to believe she’s only on her thirties 😱

Reactions: 4
she goes from one obsession to the next weight loss is taking a back seat now it’s all about xmas....really find it hard to believe she’s only on her thirties 😱
I agree, it’ll be a shame if she puts all the weight back in as she worked so hard. She’s lost her mojo like we all do at times but you can still diet up till Christmas then have a week off then. Just calorie count and add a few treats like she was doing but it sounds like she’s back to her regular eating habits.

Gawd this woman has an obsession so in lockdown it went from the bar where she got mortal to weight loss now it’s xmas decs ffs get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gawd this woman has an obsession so in lockdown it went from the bar where she got mortal to weight loss now it’s xmas decs ffs get a life
They all do it for the gram as well. If Instagram wasn’t a thing they’d not be doing half the things they do on their stories.

Reactions: 3
Or a job.. all her kids are grown up is it just me that doesn't understand why she don't work ?

Reactions: 2
She quit her job in Asda last year.
I feel very sorry for her bloke he always looks unhappy and the fact that she always filming him asleep leave him alone poor sod he must work hes arse off for her to have all that nice stuff that house the bar beauty treatments shopping.. what does she even contribute ? Prancing around the house on Instagram with her gut out that not one person wants to see. I've had to unfollow her. She a grown woman she don't do nothing apart from spend hes money and bleed him dry and be lazy. Thats how I see her page and lifestyle.

I feel very sorry for her bloke he always looks unhappy and the fact that she always filming him asleep leave him alone poor sod he must work hes arse off for her to have all that nice stuff that house the bar beauty treatments shopping.. what does she even contribute ? Prancing around the house on Instagram with her gut out that not one person wants to see. I've had to unfollow her. She a grown woman she don't do nothing apart from spend hes money and bleed him dry and be lazy. Thats how I see her page and lifestyle.
She spends an absolute fortune I’ve noticed. She said her son couldn’t have a computer for Christmas but I thought if she had cut back on all the new clothes when on the diet, Christmas decorations she keeps buying, and extra Asda trips he could have had that computer for Christmas to be fair. Ah well it’s their money, she worries he will tell her off for spending but she seems to shop a lot 😂

I think she’s a nice woman but Insta fame goes to their heads and they change.

She spends an absolute fortune I’ve noticed. She said her son couldn’t have a computer for Christmas but I thought if she had cut back on all the new clothes when on the diet, Christmas decorations she keeps buying, and extra Asda trips he could have had that computer for Christmas to be fair. Ah well it’s their money, she worries he will tell her off for spending but she seems to shop a lot 😂

I think she’s a nice woman but Insta fame goes to their heads and they change.
Oh I agree stop buying tit you don't need and get your son a gaming pc I mean there not cheap as my son has one they not exactly struggling so I don't see why he hasint got one to be honest. Her husband is so fed up of her lazy arse u cam just tell lool

She is burning her way thru her hubby’s inheritance money dunno what she’s gunna do when it runs out cos it will

She is burning her way thru her hubby’s inheritance money dunno what she’s gunna do when it runs out cos it will
Ahh so that’s how they can afford it all.....the layout of her house is bizarre it just doesn’t flow why have a living area right next to a snug with two TVs almost side by side and no door must be a helluva racket the kitchen is cheap looking with the black tiles....IMO 😊

Ahh so that’s how they can afford it all.....the layout of her house is bizarre it just doesn’t flow why have a living area right next to a snug with two TVs almost side by side and no door must be a helluva racket the kitchen is cheap looking with the black tiles....IMO 😊
It’s an ex council house in a ropey area that’s y u never see pics of the front of the house cos it’s got no kerb apeal to say the least . Don’t know why she keeps tagging new build on every pic as it’s certainly not .they will have spare money aswell because the mortgage on that house must b coppers

It’s an ex council house in a ropey area that’s y u never see pics of the front of the house cos it’s got no kerb apeal to say the least . Don’t know why she keeps tagging new build on every pic as it’s certainly not .they will have spare money aswell because the mortgage on that house must b coppers
I get the impression she thinks she’s better than she is...she’s always showing the parents house 🏡

I notice the Saturday weigh in reveal was conveniently ignored yesterday. She addressed it briefly today but insisted she was merely trying to "maintain" at the moment 🤣

All those size down clothes she bought to "get into at Christmas" will be staying in the wardrobe methinks. You can already see in her face she's putting the weight on again. Shame.

I’ve never heard her mention inheritance , and I never miss a single story, 😱 this makes it seem as though you know this lady? You seem to know where she lives too. 🤔

Yes I do but don’t want to out myself but I will say the hubby is lovely she is a gobby pushy woman