The Thompson Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Roisin but yesterday the stories all day about low engagement🙄. I searched her and found her fine, her posts also pop up on my newsfeed too. Engagement is low for everyone on Instagram at times. I don’t see the big deal, she’s still got a lot of likes on her pictures. It annoyed me yesterday lol.

Reactions: 2
I like Roisin but yesterday the stories all day about low engagement🙄. I searched her and found her fine, her posts also pop up on my newsfeed too. Engagement is low for everyone on Instagram at times. I don’t see the big deal, she’s still got a lot of likes on her pictures. It annoyed me yesterday lol.
I couldn’t find her for 3 days, I sent a report in to Instagram as I couldn’t even find her stories lol I panicked because I need my fix . So I genuinely believe she is having problems, in all the time I’ve watched her I’ve never heard her talk about that before

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t find her for 3 days, I sent a report in to Instagram as I couldn’t even find her stories lol I panicked because I need my fix . So I genuinely believe she is having problems, in all the time I’ve watched her I’ve never heard her talk about that before
How strange. I didn’t realise people couldn’t find her at all.

I noticed this also. It was like a different personality! I was annoyed because I thought maybe now she’s quit work is she going be the same as the others now and turn it all about money? Now pushing YouTube and shares etc? I didn’t think she would go that way always thought it was a genuine bit of fun for her but i haven’t really watched her since then posts!

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t find here either on Insta. I really like her but I hate the eyebrows. 🤮

Reactions: 3
Her posts about low engagement were cringeworthy “if your on the school run tell other people about me get me up on their phones “ is she for real . Like I say I used to really like her but she’s turning like all the others now pushing her you tube and codes ect . And don’t even get me started on the eyebrows

Reactions: 6
Her posts about low engagement were cringeworthy “if your on the school run tell other people about me get me up on their phones “ is she for real . Like I say I used to really like her but she’s turning like all the others now pushing her you tube and codes ect . And don’t even get me started on the eyebrows
I agree, she’s changing which is a shame.

I really did find her stories a bit desperate and so unlike her.

I noticed this also. It was like a different personality! I was annoyed because I thought maybe now she’s quit work is she going be the same as the others now and turn it all about money? Now pushing YouTube and shares etc? I didn’t think she would go that way always thought it was a genuine bit of fun for her but i haven’t really watched her since then posts!
Me too, can’t really watch her now, it’s a shame she’s changed as she was so genuine. I don’t watch the YouTube, I watched one and wasn’t keen.

Love Rosheen! Real as they come and the thing is when you have 50k followers like she does certain opportunities come your way and I think as a working class mum of 3 if she can generate extra sources of income then good on her!

I like Roisin but I feel her account is really changing. She’s now really overly lively and louder than she used to be. Throwing the camera in her kids faces more. A lot more shopping hauls, It just all seems less natural, that’s how I see it, and it’s such a shame as I hoped she would never be an account that changed. Trying to get James on TV too, I’m all for making money if you can online and maybe fame is what she wants in some way. If this is what she wants then great, go for it and I hope it works out. I just feel sad her account has become less natural than it was, in these last few weeks. Still a lovely family and I still want to watch them but it feels a bit different to me.

Not bieing nasty about her as I do like her, she’s a good person, it’s just always a shame when an account changes,

i always sit on the fence with this, because if I had her following would I want to make some extra cash? Well I would be lying if I said I didn’t. It can be boring seeing swipe up etc, but I just skip through if I’m not interested, I certainly wouldn’t get annoyed over it🙈. ot seems to happen with every account, but considering this lady’s following she doesn’t seem to push as much as others. Don’t like, then don’t watch thats all I can say. I like her, she has been a little different since she lost Lexie but I think she will come back, it must be hard.

Love Rosheen! Real as they come and the thing is when you have 50k followers like she does certain opportunities come your way and I think as a working class mum of 3 if she can generate extra sources of income then good on her!
This is exactly what I have just said. Anyone who says they wouldn’t is babbling rubbish, people want to watch these accounts and be entertained, but expect them to do it for free and get nothing from it? I think that’s wrong, some people just don’t like to see other people get things or do well. I still to this day say she is one of the genuine ones, always takes time to have conversation with me when I message her, yet there are accounts that haven’t acknowledged me after messaging for months .

i always sit on the fence with this, because if I had her following would I want to make some extra cash? Well I would be lying if I said I didn’t. It can be boring seeing swipe up etc, but I just skip through if I’m not interested, I certainly wouldn’t get annoyed over it🙈. ot seems to happen with every account, but considering this lady’s following she doesn’t seem to push as much as others. Don’t like, then don’t watch thats all I can say. I like her, she has been a little different since she lost Lexie but I think she will come back, it must be hard.

This is exactly what I have just said. Anyone who says they wouldn’t is babbling rubbish, people want to watch these accounts and be entertained, but expect them to do it for free and get nothing from it? I think that’s wrong, some people just don’t like to see other people get things or do well. I still to this day say she is one of the genuine ones, always takes time to have conversation with me when I message her, yet there are accounts that haven’t acknowledged me after messaging for months .
I do not think I ever said I didn’t want her do well etc? I simply noted a change as she was one of the few I watched regularly. I no longer watch and didn’t comment further? The swipe ups and gifted good for her However I don’t need to waste time to watch that, this site is where we are able to comment our opinions so do not question my opinion as me not wanting see people doing well. You may enjoy watching swipe ups I do not. I don’t see a point in your comment.

Also I’m guessing she replies because she wants to keep her following and likes to have a chat etc, how long will last once she has a stable set up? I wouldn’t dream of messaging a Instagram account to ask where something is from or to say how much admire them making videos of their hauls, however remember why they reply it isn’t because they like you as an individual or a friend it’s all part of the package. I’m sure Mrs hinch began by replying she doesn’t need to now. least you have some content for the next time you message her now :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I do not think I ever said I didn’t want her do well etc? I simply noted a change as she was one of the few I watched regularly. I no longer watch and didn’t comment further? The swipe ups and gifted good for her However I don’t need to waste time to watch that, this site is where we are able to comment our opinions so do not question my opinion as me not wanting see people doing well. You may enjoy watching swipe ups I do not. I don’t see a point in your comment.

Also I’m guessing she replies because she wants to keep her following and likes to have a chat etc, how long will last once she has a stable set up? I wouldn’t dream of messaging a Instagram account to ask where something is from or to say how much admire them making videos of their hauls, however remember why they reply it isn’t because they like you as an individual or a friend it’s all part of the package. I’m sure Mrs hinch began by replying she doesn’t need to now. least you have some content for the next time you message her now :)
I totally agree I have no problem with her getting free stuff ect good for her . But what I do have a problem with is things like the whole top cash back thing making out she’s trying to help people out no she’s not . She’s helping herself out off the back of us cos every time u get someone to sign up to it you get money . Sorry but for me she’s slowly loosing her authenticity. The now constant ads n swipe ups the YouTube channel , trying to get her hubby on tv , the over egging the singing and dancing it all reeks of desperation to be insta famous . That is my opinion of her honest do us all a favour next time u message her tell her what’s been said it might make her wake up and go back to being real . Love n light ✌

oh,you said you were annoyed because she would be doing swipe ups?
what do you expect really?Accounts to not do them if they can? I’m sure you would if you were in her position, good in her.

also why does there need to be a motive for her to reply to me? So no one genuinely makes friends? That’s not a nice head space to be in if you think people only reply for followers 😂 , that’s a lot of processing and thinking to much into things. I follow her already , she wouldn’t need to reply to keep me following her as I enjoy her account ☺

I totally agree I have no problem with her getting free stuff ect good for her . But what I do have a problem with is things like the whole top cash back thing making out she’s trying to help people out no she’s not . She’s helping herself out off the back of us cos every time u get someone to sign up to it you get money . Sorry but for me she’s slowly loosing her authenticity. The now constant ads n swipe ups the YouTube channel , trying to get her hubby on tv , the over egging the singing and dancing it all reeks of desperation to be insta famous . That is my opinion of her honest do us all a favour next time u message her tell her what’s been said it might make her wake up and go back to being real . Love n light ✌
Out of curiosity do you still Follower her? Or watch her story’s? I don’t think she has changed that much, she has always sang and danced while cleaning hasn’t she? Or at least As long as I have followed her for since February. That’s what I love about her she doesn’t seem to care what people think 😊

Last edited:
oh,you said you were annoyed because she would be doing swipe ups?
what do you expect really?Accounts to not do them if they can? I’m sure you would if you were in her position, good in her.

also why does there need to be a motive for her to reply to me? So no one genuinely makes friends? That’s not a nice head space to be in if you think people only reply for followers 😂 , that’s a lot of processing and thinking to much into things. I follow her already , she wouldn’t need to reply to keep me following her as I enjoy her account ☺

Out of curiosity do you still Follower her? Or watch her story’s? I don’t think she has changed that much, she has always sang and danced while cleaning hasn’t she? Or at least As long as I have followed her for since February. That’s what I love about her she doesn’t seem to care what people think 😊
There is absolutely no point carrying this on. Why come on here to just disagree with us?? Why so you can tell her you ‘defended’ her? Seriously you actually think she’s your friend and values you. I find that more worrying on your mindset than my own! We don’t dislike her we just see the route she is taking and choose not to be part of it. Again that requires no input from you.

Yeah shes changed. The constant swipe ups are for her to earn a pretty penny. Hope they all know theyve to declare all this money they earning 😂

Not seen her push youtube for a while. It really is cringe

Seems like she may go down the same slope as the others....
Funny thing is she uses ava may spray ive nwver seen her use febreeze and ive followed her for nearly 18 mths

Last edited:
Yeah shes changed. The constant swipe ups are for her to earn a pretty penny. Hope they all know theyve to declare all this money they earning 😂

Funny thing is she uses ava may spray ive nwver seen her use febreeze and ive followed her for nearly 18 mths
Exactly this I’ve never seen her use febreeze only Ava May room sprays . Gone right off her .

She never uses fabreeze etc but now she’s advertising for p&g she all of a sudden uses it I used to really like her but being friends with somebody who knows her very well and knowing a few things about her I’m right of her I’ve also found lately when she’s advertising something such as flash bathroom let’s says it seems very staged and scripted, I don’t mean to be awful about her as I think she honestly did start off genuine and hit lucky but nowher account is far too over the top it’s tacky and she’s craving attention or being noticed it’s sad really a women of her age has to go on like this I know she’s not the only one🤦🏽‍♀️

She never uses fabreeze etc but now she’s advertising for p&g she all of a sudden uses it I used to really like her but being friends with somebody who knows her very well and knowing a few things about her I’m right of her I’ve also found lately when she’s advertising something such as flash bathroom let’s says it seems very staged and scripted, I don’t mean to be awful about her as I think she honestly did start off genuine and hit lucky but nowher account is far too over the top it’s tacky and she’s craving attention or being noticed it’s sad really a women of her age has to go on like this I know she’s not the only one🤦🏽‍♀️
Can u spill the beans on what u found out about her that put u off please . Only cos I’m nosey haha