The Thompson Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey I can’t believe she’s 38 I was thinking mid 40’s.....she doesn’t halve love herself used to like her at the start but she’s too much now with the weight loss and tropics!!!!

Reactions: 5
Crikey I can’t believe she’s 38 I was thinking mid 40’s.....she doesn’t halve love herself used to like her at the start but she’s too much now with the weight loss and tropics!!!!
Totally agree , she’s turned into one annoying big headed woman . You would think she was the first person to go on a diet n lose weight . When she was singing into the camera n eye f****ing herself the other day I vomited in my own mouth . She used to shove all that other skincare down our throats . Now her daughter is selling tropics this is the best thing every n the ordinary is crap . I can’t take another countdown to weigh in either

Reactions: 4
Totally agree , she’s turned into one annoying big headed woman . You would think she was the first person to go on a diet n lose weight . When she was singing into the camera n eye f****ing herself the other day I vomited in my own mouth . She used to shove all that other skincare down our throats . Now her daughter is selling tropics this is the best thing every n the ordinary is crap . I can’t take another countdown to weigh in either
I notice this with many instagrammers. They seem all down to earth then once over 10k they become so full of themselves. Really big headed at times. They are nice people I’m sure but they aren’t as down to earth as they were and they think you need countdowns to their weigh in or need a swipe up for everything they buy because you must have it too. I could name a few which grate on me 😄

Reactions: 3
I would be mortified to show that it’s absolutely vile
Haha.

I just don’t understand these instagrammers who think sharing them cleaning etc is interesting. We all do it.

Also, sharing that she needs to go to wee before Zumba and takes photos on the toilet. What’s that about? 😂

Reactions: 1
Haha.

I just don’t understand these instagrammers who think sharing them cleaning etc is interesting. We all do it.

Also, sharing that she needs to go to wee before Zumba and takes photos on the toilet. What’s that about? 😂
No class that’s what that’s about....there are certain things you don’t show on ig

The fact she shares that she had to rush home from the shops to go for a crap disgusts me . Nobody wants or needs to know that . Vile vile vile

She’s defo not been on as much wonder if she reads here🤔 can’t believe how they all pander n kiss hinchs bahooki
I think she did yesterday as she had that post about why should I be ashamed, about her sons room after someone mentioned how bad it was here. She didn’t seem herself.

The fact she shares that she had to rush home from the shops to go for a crap disgusts me . Nobody wants or needs to know that . Vile vile vile
When did she say that? Wow.

I think she did yesterday as she had that post about why should I be ashamed, about her sons room after someone mentioned how bad it was here. She didn’t seem herself.

When did she say that? Wow.
Think it was late last week , I think she thinks by saying this stuff she’s being funny and down to earth . The reality is it’s just vile she’s an absolute rotter .

Reactions: 2
The obsession with the weight loss is real....think I’m going to have to unfollow her page is crap now really boring same old same old

People with weight loss accounts don’t go on about their weight loss as much as she does . N that post today dancing with her belly out 🤮 nobody needs or wants to see that .

As her daughter starts going backwards and forwards to university halls (just look at Scotland's Halls of Residence...), if people see her in a supermarket they probably should make sure to avoid her! Those masks are created for those in areas of pollution, or extreme allergies, etc. They filter the air coming in as with other cloth masks (but as with all masks not guaranteed to protect the wearer from viruses), but basically the valves allow exhaled air out unfiltered, including droplets, risking droplets containing virus actually being propelled further than not wearing one! In fact in Asia, Vog Mask actually state that people should by non-valve or tape off the inside of the valve/double mask with a non-valve one. No mask is probably safer than that one! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

As her daughter starts going backwards and forwards to university halls (just look at Scotland's Halls of Residence...), if people see her in a supermarket they probably should make sure to avoid her! Those masks are created for those in areas of pollution, or extreme allergies, etc. They filter the air coming in as with other cloth masks (but as with all masks not guaranteed to protect the wearer from viruses), but basically the valves allow exhaled air out unfiltered, including droplets, risking droplets containing virus actually being propelled further than not wearing one! In fact in Asia, Vog Mask actually state that people should by non-valve or tape off the inside of the valve/double mask with a non-valve one. No mask is probably safer than that one! 🤦🏻‍♀️
But she’s roisin she can do what she likes 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really annoys me when she's down the bar she doesn't put her phone down 🙄 surely it's gotta be exhausting filming yourself constantly and trying to upload it then re-videoing yourself? 😂 I couldn't be bothered for the hassle.

Really annoys me when she's down the bar she doesn't put her phone down 🙄 surely it's gotta be exhausting filming yourself constantly and trying to upload it then re-videoing yourself? 😂 I couldn't be bothered for the hassle.
I also would want to spend time with my husband, not my phone 😂

• Haha
My god that was hard to watch....I was out on Friday at the pub with my oh and brought the party home but didn’t look at my phone the whole time....not sure if it’s attention seeking or the fact their just boring !!!!