The Summer I Turned Pretty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would also add that I absolutely hate the nickname Belly 😂
---
The people that have read the books... is season 1 book 1, season 2 book 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
People who have read the book...do you not remember how vile Conrad was? Like how he actually puts hands on Belly (when she's trying to tell him she loves him!) and then beats up Jere when he tries to intervene?! I really don't get it. He's so much better in the TV series.

Reactions: 3
People who have read the book...do you not remember how vile Conrad was? Like how he actually puts hands on Belly (when she's trying to tell him she loves him!) and then beats up Jere when he tries to intervene?! I really don't get it. He's so much better in the TV series.
Yikes, and I'm team Jere without having read the books. I definitely would be if I'd read the books!

Reactions: 1
book 3 just makes me angry
I'm Team Conrad but even still the way it all happens ugh lol

I’ve not read comments incase any spoilers but I binged season one this morning and I really enjoyed it. Just started season 2 which I’ve heard is even better 👀

After watching this season I think I'm team brothers choose each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha yeah I'm team leave them both alone girl 😂 they all need to heal!

Although I do find Belly too endearing to dislike even when she's being messy!

Haven't read the books but doesn't sound like either brother comes off great 😭

Reactions: 5
I have been binging this too, but season 2 Jere is annoying me, how much fake tan is he wearing? I love the Beach House the most - it's stunning and Taylor is my most favourite character. I love her and Steven together.

I have been binging this too, but season 2 Jere is annoying me, how much fake tan is he wearing? I love the Beach House the most - it's stunning and Taylor is my most favourite character. I love her and Steven together.
Haha, I think the actor spent the entire year between seasons playing beach volleyball after getting obsessed with it after S1 (hence the extra muscles too...!). I saw someone on twitter describe him as a walking Bold Glamour filter and laughed far too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Having got the free trial to watch it I can’t get into it at all. Anyone else finding it difficult?

I finished it yesterday and I loved it! I do hope that belly and Conrad come back together though 🥹 Has anyone got any similar recommendations? On maternity leave and running out of series to watch 😂

I finished it yesterday and I loved it! I do hope that belly and Conrad come back together though 🥹 Has anyone got any similar recommendations? On maternity leave and running out of series to watch 😂
Not all similar and none as good as TSITP but one's I'd recommend.
Never Have I Ever.
XO, Kitty
Ginny and Georgia

• Heart
Not teens, but Virgin River.

Not a fan! I tried it out, couldn't get over Conrad's eyebrows, thought he was a moody 💩Found it weird that they should almost be like siblings not crushes.

Give me "to all the boys" and kissing booth!

• Haha