The Summer I Turned Pretty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy I’ve found this thread 🥹 just hoping Jenny stays to the books for season 3, I’m team Conrad and I need what happens I’m the books to happen in the show 🥹
I'm hoping for the opposite, hate hate hate book 3 haha

Reactions: 1
Not gonna lie I cried 😭 I love Jere but she needs to be with Conrad!
So glad I've discovered this thread! I'm really not getting the Conrad love - I'm 100% team Jere! Also, I should so hate Belly but she is so likeable! I watched with my mum and she said she was a player, which I get, but I just can't see her like that!

I missed some of the adult storylines in S2 though - it was much more focussed on the kids only this season I feel like.

Reactions: 4
Dying over here after watching the finale. Need to talk about it. Anyone else seen it?
I did. I’m actually team Conrad, but the way he and Belly have treated the poor kid, I’m edging closer to Team Jere lol Never read the books so I don’t know what terrible things he does or says in them.

Aww really? I'm still team Conrad and that episode just reinforced the excitable puppy image I have of Jere. ALSO wondering if I'm the only one who was expecting the 4th of July to be a part of the last episode? I was shocked when it ended. I'm hoping there's another surprise episode to finish the season properly. I haven't read the books, maybe it's in book 3?

Aww really? I'm still team Conrad and that episode just reinforced the excitable puppy image I have of Jere. ALSO wondering if I'm the only one who was expecting the 4th of July to be a part of the last episode? I was shocked when it ended. I'm hoping there's another surprise episode to finish the season properly. I haven't read the books, maybe it's in book 3?
Read it!! Especially if you’re team Conrad 🥹 after this series I’m excited for season 3 bc I’m ateam Conrad 🥹

Reactions: 2
I've only just watched the last episode and I'm gutted its the end! I really hope we don't have to wait too long for season 3, I need my Conrad fix.

Are you meant to find Belly - even her nickname makes me 🤢 really unlikeable? I find her spoiled and overindulged by every character.

Am I supposed to like her? 😬

• Heart
I was happy with this season, the only hard part is knowing next season it all changes again. I think I'm too old to have the patience for brooding, uncommunicative Conrad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are you meant to find Belly - even her nickname makes me 🤢 really unlikeable? I find her spoiled and overindulged by every character.

Am I supposed to like her? 😬
I feel like I know I shouldn’t like her because you’re so right, but I do like her…

Reactions: 2
I enjoyed the last episode but I feel like I want more, will miss my usual Friday night fix of it. Might have to buy book 3 even though I don’t own the first few lol.

• Heart
Just binged the 2 seasons over 2 days.
My god 🤣
Team Conrad.

Jeremiah is sweet but I feel like it's just not the same. I don't get the same feelings.
Someone mentioned puppy dog up above and I think that describes it.

I need season 3, which I presume will be aimed for next Summer but with the strikes, it'll probably be later 😥

Bawled my eyes out at the end of season 1 😂

Maybe I need to rewatch season 1 again but I was thoroughly team Jer in season 2. I feel like Conrad was the school girl crush but growing up realising that Jeremiah actually is the one who will actually prioritise her and look after her.

Kind of reminds me a bit of Dawson's creek and Dawson vs Pacey. Going from who you think you expect to be with to the person who actually compliments and understands you the best.