The Summer I Turned Pretty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any other sad middle aged women (or anyone lol) completely invested in this stupid show. Current ADHD hyperfixation CANNOT stop watching it...!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love this show and have no idea why lol. Belly is kind of awful in between the two brothers but it makes a good story!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I literally just came on here to see if there was a thread for it! I'm 33 and obsessed! Team Conrad all the way but Jeremiah vouod sway me this season!

Reactions: 3
I literally just came on here to see if there was a thread for it! I'm 33 and obsessed! Team Conrad all the way but Jeremiah vouod sway me this season!
Have you seen E6 yet?? I swear the cocoa line just made my pants fall off. And I’m team Jeremiah lol.
---
I'm trying to wait til it's all out so I can binge it. I can't do this wait a week for a new episode.
TORTURE. also jel of the treat you have in store 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have you seen E6 yet?? I swear the cocoa line just made my pants fall off. And I’m team Jeremiah lol.
---

TORTURE. also jel of the treat you have in store 😳
I have! Ha ha I did love that line and the way he looked at Belly when he drank from the straw! I can't wait for Fridays episode.

• Heart
37 and also obsessed. Its also turning me into a Swiftie. Had no interest in her before! Team Conrad all the way but Jere's line in the last episode got me all "WTF am I team Jere?" 🙈

Reactions: 1
37 and also obsessed. Its also turning me into a Swiftie. Had no interest in her before! Team Conrad all the way but Jere's line in the last episode got me all "WTF am I team Jere?" 🙈
I'm so loving Jere this season. GLOW up.

Reactions: 2
Haha! I'm another one that's way too old to be so into this show! I'm really enjoying it. I also loved the books when I read them years back.

Team Conrad, always!

Taylor and Steven may be my new favourite couple!
---
Ha! Yeah, that was pretty hot. But the way Conrad was looking at Belly in the polaroid?! He loves her so much!!

Reactions: 5
Haha! I'm another one that's way too old to be so into this show! I'm really enjoying it. I also loved the books when I read them years back.

Team Conrad, always!

Taylor and Steven may be my new favourite couple!
---

Ha! Yeah, that was pretty hot. But the way Conrad was looking at Belly in the polaroid?! He loves her so much!!
Oh he does but isn't it SO ANNOYING he can't just say something? He's going to let his poor brother get absolutely crushed again. But don't worry Jere, I'll look after you....

• Heart
So happy I’ve found this thread 🥹 just hoping Jenny stays to the books for season 3, I’m team Conrad and I need what happens I’m the books to happen in the show 🥹

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice the hand around her neck. Urgh. Just didn't like it. It felt really forced.

32 and binged all 7 episodes of season 1 last night. Just started season 2

• Heart
Reactions: 4