The Sullivan Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if I’m wrong but he’s choosing to leave the forces, therefore making them intentionally homeless. The council refuse to house people if they leave private lets so I’m pretty sure the same applies. Plus large housing stock up here is non existent
I think he has done his time which is 22/24 years. You have to leave unless they particularly need your trade. Army you can apply to stay extra years but again only if they are undermanned in that area.

The Armed Forces covenant means veterans are given priority to be housed. More than likely they will stay put in their quarter until the MOD evict them which then means they have to be rehoused by the council. Again though like you say with lack of housing and the size of the house they need it will be a struggle.
They must be mad bringing a baby into the uncertainty. I think they know they get put to the top of the list and so think all will be rosy.

He will be wetting his pants now they have hit 3k. Dreams of money and fame like the Radfords. She will be in Guicci and hideous designer coats soon enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he has done his time which is 22/24 years. You have to leave unless they particularly need your trade. Army you can apply to stay extra years but again only if they are undermanned in that area.

The Armed Forces covenant means veterans are given priority to be housed. More than likely they will stay put in their quarter until the MOD evict them which then means they have to be rehoused by the council. Again though like you say with lack of housing and the size of the house they need it will be a struggle.
They must be mad bringing a baby into the uncertainty. I think they know they get put to the top of the list and so think all will be rosy.

He will be wetting his pants now they have hit 3k. Dreams of money and fame like the Radfords. She will be in Guicci and hideous designer coats soon enough 😂
He’s wetting his pants he has a tattle thread, made the big time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£
That'll buy them half a shop 🤣

Doesn't seem worth selling your children for does it 🤷

Wonder how long till penfold starts crying trolls in his blogs 🤣
£50 a week and thats if it makes £200 a month social blade can sometimes over estimate.
Between you tube and insta, they dont get many freebies or brand deals.

Nah, my dignity is worth so much more!

Reactions: 3
That'll buy them half a shop 🤣

Doesn't seem worth selling your children for does it 🤷

Wonder how long till penfold starts crying trolls in his blogs 🤣
She will start calling the mental health card over the “Trolls”
These type of people always do 🥱🥱🥱
Which is bloody stupid. Why put yourself out there and expect no criticism?!

Hi Ben 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
She will start calling the mental health card over the “Trolls”
These type of people always do 🥱🥱🥱
Which is bloody stupid. Why put yourself out there and expect no criticism?!

Hi Ben 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
100%. Same with all these insta Huns/tubers, just want people to lick their arse and tell them how wonderful they are, have an opinion and you're a troll 🤦‍♀️

If you pimp your family out, you're fair game IMO (not the kids obviously).

I tried watching her pregnancy update video, I didn't get past her moaning about the Jag that had parked in 3 spaces 🤣🤣

I’d love to sort out crisp mountain and bin the clothes from yester year.
I do feel for the older kids walking through the streets in front of your mates when your Dad who looks like an extra from Bo selecta chats tit to his phone.

Hi Guysss I’m on sink cam ! welcome back to the Sullivan family, we have no money, mould and the new baby will have to sleep in the toaster.
Meanwhile she’s scratching and jerking all over the place in the background carrying clothes so old the sunlight will shred them on contact.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Mr Sullivan's face after reading this thread 🤣
A mash up between
Penfold
Bo Selecta
The Churchill dog

It won’t take long for them to find the thread, in fact they probably have already. Thanks to their friends from sunny Morecambe 🥱🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.