The Sullivan Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really! My friend married someone in the army and lived in some kind of army housing, not sure of the technical terms, and she had to keep it spotless. They did checks etc and if it wasn’t up to standards they got a bollocking. Not sure if it’s the same for the Sullivan because no idea how they’re getting away with the state of their house if so.
Same with my friend, everything was spotless and she had a couple of toddlers and still walls were clean and everything spotless

oh it's the toenail clippings in the dinner family. lovely.
Added crunch 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My husband has recently retired from the RAF. I miss the cheap living too! Don’t miss the carpets or curtains though 🤣 although we did always put our own curtain/blinds up.
Wasn't in there long enough to do so🤣. I was at Scampton when the red arrows were there, liked watching them train too 🤣

Do they ever brush the childres hair? Just watched the house tour video as I am not familiar with them… the storage boxes are hilarious though, talk about overkill 😂
Seems to be a thing for the insta huns having wild (unkempt) looking children 🤷

They always have the oldest two teenagers pushing the prams whilst Ben acts “oh so camp” with his selfie stick 🥴
I don’t know where their ideas of grandeur come from. They’ve openly admitted having money issues in the past but are now hell bent on getting a mortgage big enough to be able to house them all. All of this in their mid to late forties no less 🥴
The house is damp cos it’s full of clutter and crap, the kitchen looks like it’s been turned over!
People have been commenting on their wee girl Agnes being cute, so now she’s plastered all over insta and their vlogs. These twats are openly exploiting their kids for gain, as let’s face it they just ain’t got the faces to make it big on YouTube.
To top it off they ain’t even Scottish!!! Don’t move up here and complain about tit! If you don’t like it go back home!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What's the deal with hoarding so much food when they've so little space...the 100 packets of crisps and then some more just incase they run out! I'd say the workers in asda and tesco roll their eyes everytime they see them coming through the doors!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t wait until Zoe digs all the tatty clothes out for the new baby 🥱
Banging on about mental health when they pimp their kids for gain. Hypocrites 🤐

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why they have two irons perched on the shelves in the kitchen 🤷🏻‍♀️ It makes absolutely zero sense. And they‘re always moaning about the cost of everything and how little money they have, yet everything they buy is branded! Why?

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait until Zoe digs all the tatty clothes out for the new baby 🥱
Banging on about mental health when they pimp their kids for gain. Hypocrites 🤐
The youngest girl is wearing clothes that are not even second hand but 4th or 5th and clearly look it. I'm all for reusing and recycling but seriously some of them are clearly rags!

I noticed though that the twins have new matching clothes and the youngest has hand me down down down down downs.

There is a cardigan they regularly have on the youngest that my 18 year old daughter had when she was about 18 months old.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I don’t understand why they have two irons perched on the shelves in the kitchen 🤷🏻‍♀️ It makes absolutely zero sense. And they‘re always moaning about the cost of everything and how little money they have, yet everything they buy is branded! Why?
I’m a newbie and have been patiently waiting for this thread, couldn’t agree more on the branded buys or the constant moaning about no time to do stuff. Zoe must be going around five different supermarkets (slight exaggeration 😂) and wasting about 3 hours of her life each shopping trip to save a few quid, get a grip, buy stores own brands and do an online shop and you’ll maybe have time to spend with your kids or take them places with the money saved.
The dummies constantly in the youngest twos mouth drives me bonkers too, never heard Joseph speak and he’s clearly wayyy behind with his milestones but saint zoe is apparently “homeschooling” them, send them to nursery and get some jobs done around the house 🙄

Reactions: 7
God those poor kids shoved on top of each other like sardines. If new baby is a girl I've no idea where they'll put her. The kids have so many clothes, I reckon if she culls down their wardrobes to a small capsule wardrobe each she'd free up a few chest of drawers and a few thousand storage boxes. I just want to go and organise their entire house

Reactions: 7
Seen this family on tv recently (possibly C5 - Me & My 10 Kids) and came across the thread on the Radford's one. Interested to see what they are like outside of the programme. Just watched the house tour vlog and whilst it's incredibly packed with people and stuff, it's very 'lived in', lots of toys and very focused around the children which is good.

Reactions: 4
I also Remember watching them in the ch5 shows too but can't remember much from them. Have watched some vlogs too. Have to say though, in comparison to the Radfords atleast the sullivan family do seem to encourage hobbies and interests, with the swimming, dancing, football, mentioning the eldest is considering uni......and there does seem to be childrens artwork up, who can remember Sue's attempt at showcasing some Christmas handmade art decorations after it was mentioned on here about the lack of it? The Sullivans do seem to have lots of books, art and craft stuff and seem to like boardgames so atleast that seems like genuinely more than the Radords manage.

I think the sullivans cat goes out more than the Radford dogs....

they do seem to feature Agnes loads and the younger twins, you hardly ever see the youngest boy or hear him mentioned much

Those triple decker bunk beds in the boys room must be awful though, very cramped, claustrophobic and imagine how hot and stuffy in summer , I wouldn't fancy stacking children in like that.

also, anyone else think fortnightly or every 3 weeks to change a bed is too long?? Zoe said in a vlog she does it fortnight usually, I appreciate she must have heaps of washing , we have a fair bit with just 4 of us and I know it's hard going but I thought atleast once a week was average,??! especially if you have so many sharing rooms. Perhaps Sue can recommend them for a #gifted mega large washing machine ....

Despite the storage boxes , I'd still say the house seems more warm and a more family lived in feel atleast they have plenty of family pictures up. When you think of the number of radfords there really aren't that many on display, the house isnt painted grey throughout, they seem to have toys around the house where as the radfords toys and tat just disappear mysteriously ....atleast the sullivans don't have a perminant skip in their garden, although I'm sure many would argue they need one to declutter lol. They do have a big garden too so atleast the children get a decent outdoor space.

Reactions: 6
So much to say about these.
Zoe drives me mad with the constant scratching, she’s always got her arm down her top itching or pulling up her bra strap then hands in her hair. Just sit still ffs.
Both of them repeat everything over and over. ‘We decided to go go the shop to get eggs, so yeah we went and got the eggs from the shop and so that’s it really we needed eggs so popped to the shop.’Arghhh 🤬

He is just weird! He is gagging to be famous, when the two of them are sitting spouting of their ‘advice’ and she says something he thinks is good and will sound good his face go all excited and smug looking. He loves a good ego boost.

When we lived in quarters we paid £75 a month rent , you do pay water and council tax but it’s taken from directly from pay. We saved like crazy for our house deposit with rent being this low and finally bought our own house. Although I know rents did go up a lot but still much less than in civvy street.

We never had inspections and am surprised to hear others say they did to be honest. we didn’t have to keep it clean and tidy. Most of us did as when it comes to moving out it has to be spotless. Not a spec of dust on the tops of the doors etc. As well as personal pride obviously. It would drive me mad being so cramped in. The thought of their March out gives me a headache. It’s going to take weeks to get that place up to standard. They will be billed for anything not acceptable.

I honestly could cope with the stress of transitioning to civilian life, no home of my own, ok they might get a council house but it could be anywhere maybe on a rough estate with the kids having to move schools. Then having a new baby, it’s crazy.

He will get a decent lump sum although the pension system has changed and so actually I’m not sure if he will get it until he’s 55. ( will check that out)

agree, what's with the scratching her hair and hand down her top fidgeting , her lips always look dry like she's thirsty too and needs a drink

Reactions: 1
Zoe drives me mad with the constant scratching, she’s always got her arm down her top itching or pulling up her bra strap then hands in her hair. Just sit still ffs.
Both of them repeat everything over and over. ‘We decided to go go the shop to get eggs, so yeah we went and got the eggs from the shop and so that’s it really we needed eggs so popped to the shop.’Arghhh 🤬

He is just weird! He is gagging to be famous, when the two of them are sitting spouting of their ‘advice’ and she says something he thinks is good and will sound good his face go all excited and smug looking. He loves a good ego boost.

When we lived in quarters we paid £75 a month rent , you do pay water and council tax but it’s taken from directly from pay. We saved like crazy for our house deposit with rent being this low and finally bought our own house. Although I know rents did go up a lot but still much less than in civvy street.

We never had inspections and am surprised to hear others say they did to be honest. we didn’t have to keep it clean and tidy. Most of us did as when it comes to moving out it has to be spotless. Not a spec of dust on the tops of the doors etc. As well as personal pride obviously. It would drive me mad being so cramped in. The thought of their March out gives me a headache. It’s going to take weeks to get that place up to standard. They will be billed for anything not acceptable.

I honestly could cope with the stress of transitioning to civilian life, no home of my own, ok they might get a council house but it could be anywhere maybe on a rough estate with the kids having to move schools. Then having a new baby, it’s crazy.

He will get a decent lump sum although the pension system has changed and so actually I’m not sure if he will get it until he’s 55. ( will check that out)
Forgive me if I’m wrong but he’s choosing to leave the forces, therefore making them intentionally homeless. The council refuse to house people if they leave private lets so I’m pretty sure the same applies. Plus large housing stock up here is non existent

Reactions: 1
So glad there is finally a thread.

Their videos are so amateur, they need to write down what they want to say and read it rather than just turning on the camera and start talking. Then there wouldn't be the constant repeating.

They live in my neck of the woods so I would love some goss about them.

Reactions: 2

I have a very good friend whos husband is still in the services, they are exactly the same about the march outs, she has always spent the last 2-3 weeks scrubbing and spotlessly cleaning. They also keep things really minimal because moving is a pain.
But yes the rent prices are so cheap, but also the houses are crap and often have lots of issues that take months to get fixed and you cant fix yourself.

As regards to them being rehoused by the council after leaving I think it will definitely depend on the council they apply to. Its not just as easy as leaving and here are the keys. It really depends on the council they apply to because some will want a local connection, to have lived in the area for 3 years, and some wont help at all because he has left and therefore is giving up the accommodation. Plus the hate scotland (think the feeling is mutual) and they dont want to live in lossie. Then on top of that they would need a 7 bed house, council only offer 5 and even then they dont come up that often.
I think they have this rose tinted view and with the costs of living going up I think they will really start to struggle even more soon and even more if they leave

Reactions: 2
So glad there is finally a thread.

Their videos are so amateur, they need to write down what they want to say and read it rather than just turning on the camera and start talking. Then there wouldn't be the constant repeating.

They live in my neck of the woods so I would love some goss about them.
Mine too. I’m Highland council region

Forgive me if I’m wrong but he’s choosing to leave the forces, therefore making them intentionally homeless. The council refuse to house people if they leave private lets so I’m pretty sure the same applies. Plus large housing stock up here is non existent
He‘s done 26yrs which is more than a full career. There’s, also, a very good chance that:he was given an extension at the end of his 22yrs and that‘s coming to an end. Unless he gets promoted, or they need more of his rank in his trade, it’s not a choice. Even it was councils don’t class the armed forces as making themselves intentionally homeless when they leave their job and they‘re covered by the Armed Forces Covenant. It‘s highly unlikely he’d get council housing in England, I don’t know about Scotland, because they’d expect you to use your lump sum to help yourself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.