The Sullivan Family #27 Ben has a dodgy ticker, and Zoe loves showing off her knickers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby Flo bless her really isn’t very photogenic is she?
She's a double of Pen (poor little bugger 🤭) They are definitely trying to make her their latest "family cutie" draw the Grannies in whose families have distanced themselves from them ( you can see why by some of their comments 😁 Mawmaw being a prime example 😂)

How many photos of babyfloblessher (who Pat seems to forget isn't a baby anymore) do we need to see? Everyday the same, with the "Cutie" "I love you" all over them.

She's showing herself to be a right stroppy, mardy, spoilt bad mannered, demanding little Madam on most of their vlogs. Nothing to be proud of there, just a prime example of bad parenting on show.

Reactions: 9
Haha love this that Zoe put on Facebook. I'm all for having confidence but Zoe takes it a bit far. She really believes she's as qualified or more qualified than the nurse at the clinic who said Toby wasn't bitten by a tick. 'I'm not convinced, to be honest', she says, eyes darting left and right. She's more qualified than the nurse, the doctors, the teachers...
In her case, the second sentence could read 'tit happens when you start doing the things you are not qualified to do.'

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha love this that Zoe put on Facebook. I'm all for having confidence but Zoe takes it a bit far. She really believes she's as qualified or more qualified than the nurse at the clinic who said Toby wasn't bitten by a tick. 'I'm not convinced, to be honest', she says, eyes darting left and right. She's more qualified than the nurse, the doctors, the teachers...
In her case, the second sentence could read 'tit happens when you start doing the things you are not qualified to do.'
The irony of that when it’s referring mainly to employment and being qualified for things. People take a leap of faith applying for a job etc that they’ve no previous in. Zoe wouldn’t have a clue. How many years since she worked now 🙊

Trust them to launch their new venture close to month's end then. Everyone will be thrilled haha
I really hope people will see it as the rip off it is.
---
You mean my life long dream of being a brain surgeon can come true, I’m not qualified exactly but I have watched greys anatomy…

How dare the hospital say it m not qualified.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hope people will see it as the rip off it is.
---

You mean my life long dream of being a brain surgeon can come true, I’m not qualified exactly but I have watched greys anatomy…

How dare the hospital say it m not qualified.
Go for it! Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.

Let Pat be your first patient.
---
She pisses me off when she says he’s worked 26 years and been away for loads of it. Yes Pat like Millions other parents. You have to do whatever to support your family.
Then she says ‘I’ve worked since I was 16 up until having the first kid.’ Oh so you worked for about 8 years. Wow no wonder she’s so qualified in how to give advice on every subject.

The pair of them think that because they’ve done this it entities them to sit at home pulling in free money now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ben's going to be using his stint in the RAF to justify him never working again forever. You'd think he was the only person ever to serve in the forces with a family the way he harps on 🙄
I definitely agree they've boosted the patreon subs themselves to make people think they're missing out. I don't believe for a second they have 45 ones. Either that or people will sub for a month then cancel.

More lists of activities to do in the summer hols. Had to laugh when one of the twins suggested going to TS Eras Tour and they can make bracelets….. Pens face was a picture. Well why did you not try and get tickets or even for Pink cos some of them would’ve loved that. But that’s right you don’t want to spend any money on the kids that’s not necessary. Such a shame for the kids. Their summer hols are going to be so much fun NOT. Everytime I hear Flo she has a right moan on her. Always moaning or demanding. Better get that sorted before she gets older

More lists of activities to do in the summer hols. Had to laugh when one of the twins suggested going to TS Eras Tour and they can make bracelets….. Pens face was a picture. Well why did you not try and get tickets or even for Pink cos some of them would’ve loved that. But that’s right you don’t want to spend any money on the kids that’s not necessary. Such a shame for the kids. Their summer hols are going to be so much fun NOT. Everytime I hear Flo she has a right moan on her. Always moaning or demanding. Better get that sorted before she gets older
They could take some of the kids to sit outside the stadium for Taylor Swift and listen/mingle/swap bracelets with the other fans. Ben could even vlog it 🙄

Reactions: 8
macmoray summer festival , ok the bands aren’t all kid faves or Taylor swift but a 2 day event with funfair stalls live music and kids of all ages attend ! the kids would experience a whole new world
that should be suggested as their august challenge ! Would love to see the excuses against it

Reactions: 5
Reading the bit about the twin and TS really got me🙁 we have lots of kids and spend our lives giving them experiences and memories, haven’t made it to the Highland Folk Museum yet but we are working on it!
While we love to do things together, there have been many occasions where one of us has taken a few of the older ones to something or grandparents have looked after some while the husband and I have taken others overseas or to a concert. It’s a different experience when the focus isn’t the baby’s feeding/nap time etc. We just try to balance everyone’s needs and then the times we go to a soft play for example, the older ones love coming along and playing with the younger ones because they also get their own more age appropriate activities. Hope that makes sense?
The Sullivans don’t seem to do that. It’s one thing for everyone. Why have they never booked some cheap flights to London or Paris and taken a few of the older ones?! A show and shopping in Edinburgh for the older ones one weekend and then the castle and zoo another weekend for the younger ones? It’s not like they don’t have the money.

Reading the bit about the twin and TS really got me🙁 we have lots of kids and spend our lives giving them experiences and memories, haven’t made it to the Highland Folk Museum yet but we are working on it!
While we love to do things together, there have been many occasions where one of us has taken a few of the older ones to something or grandparents have looked after some while the husband and I have taken others overseas or to a concert. It’s a different experience when the focus isn’t the baby’s feeding/nap time etc. We just try to balance everyone’s needs and then the times we go to a soft play for example, the older ones love coming along and playing with the younger ones because they also get their own more age appropriate activities. Hope that makes sense?
The Sullivans don’t seem to do that. It’s one thing for everyone. Why have they never booked some cheap flights to London or Paris and taken a few of the older ones?! A show and shopping in Edinburgh for the older ones one weekend and then the castle and zoo another weekend for the younger ones? It’s not like they don’t have the money.
We do the same there are some going to see musicals/shows that others are not interested in, so they have other things, some don’t want to go to the zoo and I am not going to force them, others want to go swimming or the trampoline park.
I prefer to do seperate days that are taylored to the child than making a child trapse around not wanting to be there.

Reactions: 6
She’s off on one again. How dare people call them money grabbers 😂
I don’t care what they earn from you tube go for it just stop taking benefits! Other wise the people saying it are right. Why don’t they understand that?
She really thinks she’s something ‘as content creators’ lol 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

She’s off on one again. How dare people call them money grabbers 😂
I don’t care what they earn from you tube go for it just stop taking benefits! Other wise the people saying it are right. Why don’t they understand that?
She really thinks she’s something ‘as content creators’ lol 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
We need screenshots 😆😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 5