The Sullivan Family #27 Ben has a dodgy ticker, and Zoe loves showing off her knickers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna subscribe on the 1st to get a full month, just think it will be funny to make the super secret content public. Like I said shits and giggles.

This whole decompression thing is hilarious.
We don’t break up for a couple more weeks and everything is so busy with sports days, year6 leavers, new school starters, assembly’s, dance shows, end of year awards and parties… you name it.
But we won’t be decompressing because we wanna make the most of the summer before they go back to school. We have opticians booked in the first week and ear piercing (because I have given in after months of asking, their choice), that’s without the multiple days out, museums, seaside, musicals, cinema, trampoline parks, oh and get this…. the opticians…. All while hubby has a full time job too.

Zoe really is invested in sabotaging her kids, she’s going to pull some out of school for content and while I agree with her moving them to the local school, the homeschooling I don’t especially when they don’t have the knowledge or space to do so…
But what’s she going to do? There will be no back to school hand me down jumper hauls…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m gonna subscribe on the 1st to get a full month, just think it will be funny to make the super secret content public. Like I said shits and giggles.

We don’t break up for a couple more weeks and everything is so busy with sports days, year6 leavers, new school starters, assembly’s, dance shows, end of year awards and parties… you name it.
But we won’t be decompressing because we wanna make the most of the summer before they go back to school. We have opticians booked in the first week and ear piercing (because I have given in after months of asking, their choice), that’s without the multiple days out, museums, seaside, musicals, cinema, trampoline parks, oh and get this…. the opticians…. All while hubby has a full time job too.

Zoe really is invested in sabotaging her kids, she’s going to pull some out of school for content and while I agree with her moving them to the local school, the homeschooling I don’t especially when they don’t have the knowledge or space to do so…
But what’s she going to do? There will be no back to school hand me down jumper hauls…
Haha great minds, 2 of mine are getting their ears pierced tomorrow 😬 But apparently they shouldn’t swim for 4 weeks after that which is a bit of a bigger as one is due to have extra swimming lessons in a couple of weeks 🙄 Mine will have some decompression time, also known as when I’m working (from home). But we also have several fun things planned, play dates, sleepovers with friends, visiting relatives, things that normal kids do 🤷‍♀️🤣

These kids are going to be so insular, I bet most of them go completely off the rails when they get the chance 🤣

Reactions: 7
Somebody needs to step in now and stop this whole fiasco. Those children's lives are being severely impacted upon. They're missing out on essential developmental needs.There's no interaction or structure. Pat doesn't even know what day it is half the time... She's never supposedly caught up on her "to do" lists, so where's she going to be finding time to write journals and vlog paid content? Even more importantly when is she going to home with educate? Why has there been no attempt to ever touch upon education with Jo-Cif? She's done nothing. Why weren't the older kids keen to help him learn before now?

That time spent on Patreon content, is going to come at the expense of her family, and their lives. She's totally lost the plot!
Lots of these influencers end up with marital problems, these pair are definitely on track for that. Their whole lives now are focused solely on vlogging, their days are structured all around content.
The kids aren't having their basic needs met, and that's when authorities should be stepping in and protecting those kids. Their health needs need to be a priority, glasses need to be fixed as a priority. There are already concerns over the twins eyesight. Yet no regard is shown to ensure their glasses are fixed. It's neglect... In fact it's out and out abuse. Kids with shoes too small or dropping to bits... Yet their excuse of a Mother is buying jumpsuits in every colour and spending £5,000 on a Lodge. It's time something was done 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Are you taking chips to the beach like Sullivans

Reactions: 6
The benefit Queen has lowered herself to shopping at Aldi more often. She’ll be down the food bank next if they don’t get jobs.

Reactions: 9
Looking forward to the DWP going through their finances in January (no chance is their ‘content creation’ empire going to pull in 30k or whatever the figure is) and forcing the bone idle pair to get off their backsides and go get jobs. Tick tock.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just when you think you couldn’t dislike the lazy pair of work shy scroungers anymore…….

They were asked a question about military housing and Ben said they no longer live in military housing, they are renting. Next months challenge Ben, say out loud, we live in a council house! They have clearly forgotten that the RAF let them stay in their old house for significantly longer than they should have. They were in a Type 3 that would have previously been for a Senior Officer and he was a Cpl and would have been paying very little for it. And as for Zoe saying she must have missed the help, why not help yourself by getting a JOB! You have made 12 kids, bloody start being financially responsible for them.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just when you think you couldn’t dislike the lazy pair of work shy scroungers anymore…….

They were asked a question about military housing and Ben said they no longer live in military housing, they are renting. Next months challenge Ben, say out loud, we live in a council house! They have clearly forgotten that the RAF let them stay in their old house for significantly longer than they should have. They were in a Type 3 that would have previously been for a Senior Officer and he was a Cpl and would have been paying very little for it. And as for Zoe saying she must have missed the help, why not help yourself by getting a JOB! You have made 12 kids, bloody start being financially responsible for them.
She’s so bleeping entitled just cos she’s got lots of kids.

Wants everything handed on a plate and is grateful for nothing.

Zoe you had 26 years to sort yourself out a place to live. Perfectly doable in your circumstances. Lazy lazy old cow. I expect they were more of a drain on the RAF than a help.

Reactions: 13

Yep! Live in a council house and more than likely get their rent paid by UC

Reactions: 14
award for excellence in n4 application of mathematics ! There is hope one child may budget better
Well done Charlotte. That’s 100% genuinely. She had a lot against her but went back to school, seems to be studying more than gobby and staying on.
Tbh I think if she had to pick 1 parent it might be him. Bens been the one taking her to appointment’s I’m just glad 1 of them went for her.

Reactions: 12

It's baffling why she's going through live with no job, even just a little part-time one where her kids can be proud and say my mum works, deep down the older ones will be embarrassed.

Reactions: 8
It's baffling why she's going through live with no job, even just a little part-time one where her kids can be proud and say my mum works, deep down the older ones will be embarrassed.
Because she latched onto old Pen, who thought he was punching above his weight, ( his words) and saw him for the useless idiot he is, got herself pregnant and thought he'd got a career in the RAF and she had no intention of ever working. Like an idiot he's pandered to her every whim, and hangs on every word she says. She'll never work. She thinks it's beneath her.

Reactions: 11
Had to laugh at Erin on Friday’s school run letting the cat out of the bag about them moving schools. 😂
Ben was keeping it hush hush till Saturday’s video and Erin was saying they will be walking to school 😂

I noticed Toby was missing again 🤷‍♀️
Looks like he didn’t go in for the last day before holidays 🤷‍♀️

It’s not looking good for Joseph either.
---
Was that on the live?
Yes it was on the live, Zoe said everything’s been ripped out of their old house kitchen bathroom etc, whole house has been renovated
Zoe said she can’t even go past the old house now.
She’s definitely not happy in Burghead

Last edited:
Curly's baking business has obviously had the go ahead. On the live they said the health inspector had been around and also she'd delivered cakes on Friday to buyers in the local area. Who would have guessed - cat bowls, a less than suitable kitchen area, dropped bits put back in the mix! The full boost your immunity through contact with germs package.

I noticed too like a commenter earlier that Ben said they're renting. Really can't bring themselves to admit they're in a council house. Doesn't fit the brand they're desperate to create.

And Pen loves Burghead because he’s right next to the sea, beach and woods and can do the sea check every morning.

Wonder if they’re moving schools because they’re realising how much in fuel it’s costing back and forth to Lossiemouth every day, or whether they’ve had words with school about how much time the kids have off, and school have started to clamp down so they’re moving to hide the issue, or a mixture of both.

She pissed me right off when she was moaning about the RAF. They had far more help than anyone else I’ve ever known. I’ve seen a post in a group i‘m in where a woman is having to move out of her house despite having a disabled child, being pregnant and needling a mastectomy as soon as the baby is born, because her husband has left the military. That family are being put in temporary accommodation because their council can’t help them atm.

She‘s never grateful for anything that anyone ever does for them. If she won the lottery she’d be pissed off that someone else had won more another week, She wants the moon on a stick and then some.

• Heart
And Pen loves Burghead because he’s right next to the sea, beach and woods and can do the sea check every morning.

Wonder if they’re moving schools because they’re realising how much in fuel it’s costing back and forth to Lossiemouth every day, or whether they’ve had words with school about how much time the kids have off, and school have started to clamp down so they’re moving to hide the issue, or a mixture of both.
Or that school are being a bit more intrusive about the kids well being, their diet and in general their use as media cash cows.
I bet not a penny of their YT earnings has gone to those kids, I don’t mean living expenses and shein hauls I mean savings for the future. It shocks me that there is no licensing for kids on YouTube or that they don’t have to get a portion of the income. I have over the years had kids who earned from acting/modelling and every penny went/goes to them, there is strict licensing regulations, maximum time they can work and timings and they get paid, not the parent.

You are starting to see with the duggars and even the J&k plus 8 kids, kids are starting to speak out and I think in the next few years we will start to see the YT kids do the same thing.

I think the sullys fall out will be huge, because while some YT families have exploited their kids to better their lives and give the kids opportunities, better lives and holidays. These kids have shown that they don’t want to be on camera and been exploited, they have had everything shown and have nothing to show for it apart from malnutrition and emotional neglect.
---
She pissed me right off when she was moaning about the RAF. They had far more help than anyone else I’ve ever known. I’ve seen a post in a group i‘m in where a woman is having to move out of her house despite having a disabled child, being pregnant and needling a mastectomy as soon as the baby is born, because her husband has left the military. That family are being put in temporary accommodation because their council can’t help them atm.

She‘s never grateful for anything that anyone ever does for them. If she won the lottery she’d be pissed off that someone else had won more another week, She wants the moon on a stick and then some.
I called it before they even moved, Zoe is too good for Burghead and don’t want people knowing that she’s a scrounger, she just wants people to think she’s living in a mansion, self sustained on leopard fox…