The Sullivan Family #27 Ben has a dodgy ticker, and Zoe loves showing off her knickers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The usual suspects won’t be going back to school anytime soon due to ‘overwhelm’ or some other excuse no doubt.

Reactions: 5
How many years has it taken to get to 20k subs? Give it another 10 years the kids will have all grown up and moved out. Will just be baby Flo Flo, Jocif and Agnes at home scraping by pittance UC and a few donations from grannies. They’ll have had to downsize to a 2 bed because of the bedroom tax and their older kids won’t be talking to them because of the damage inflicted. If they’d started the channel when they had their first baby then maybe it would have a chance but things are just gonna be more boring now.

Reactions: 13
He's desperate for a play button but it won't happen. Most of their subscribers are bought, when YouTube culls the bot subscriptions they're in for a shock. They drone on far too much, don't show what people want to see ('what we eat in a day' videos being one of them), and their lives are too repetitive to be interesting. Those who watch are either deluded grannies from over the pond or people watching in horror as their shitshow rolls on.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe the palaver about going back home from a week's holiday literally a few miles up the road. Zoe says they could have done with 2 weeks there - don't we all feel like that when we're on holiday - that's what a holiday is ffs. She's not even satisfied that they stayed in a swanky lodge for a week.
And what a cheek to say it's back to work and school when the pair of them didn't go back to work at all. They really do think they're entitled to more time away like Turkey or she mentioned a week in Cornwall. They could easily have gone to Cornwall over the years - but how does that work since she can't even stay in the house they're in when her parents visit but goes shopping instead.

Reactions: 13
Wait for the hair pics from Mrs Anxiety ridden -gurning for the selfies. Florence is looking more like Pen every day, of Corz she has a cold.. par for the course. Bet the lodge owners glad she did all her washing whilst there.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe the palaver about going back home from a week's holiday literally a few miles up the road. Zoe says they could have done with 2 weeks there - don't we all feel like that when we're on holiday - that's what a holiday is ffs. She's not even satisfied that they stayed in a swanky lodge for a week.
And what a cheek to say it's back to work and school when the pair of them didn't go back to work at all. They really do think they're entitled to more time away like Turkey or she mentioned a week in Cornwall. They could easily have gone to Cornwall over the years - but how does that work since she can't even stay in the house they're in when her parents visit but goes shopping instead.
They could have easily had 2 weeks at a cheaper place. As has been mentioned previously, there are so many caravan parks that cost substantially less and offer far more. Of course they aren’t as glamorous as that lodge but what’s more important, vlog content or actual good quality family time? There are so many places within an 1 1/2 of that family, so many incredible places to explore, but it would require effort and the only thing that pair put any effort into is trashing their kids lives.

Reactions: 10
They could have easily had 2 weeks at a cheaper place. As has been mentioned previously, there are so many caravan parks that cost substantially less and offer far more. Of course they aren’t as glamorous as that lodge but what’s more important, vlog content or actual good quality family time? There are so many places within an 1 1/2 of that family, so many incredible places to explore, but it would require effort and the only thing that pair put any effort into is trashing their kids lives.
The state of Zoe’s home and home life, yet she seems to think she’s too good for a caravan holiday at say Haven or somewhere!
No matter that the kids would absolutely love that with the entertainment provided and new friends to make.
Also the Haven caravans are far more luxurious than Zoe’s cluttered midden.
Just wtf does she think she is.

Reactions: 14
I gave in a watched yesterdays 😱
Why do they both act like woe is me? Like we should all feel sad they can’t afford to live in a huge lodge the country. The poor kiddies 🤢 are so sad because they can’t spend all day in a hot tub trapped with their mental case parents.

It was bad enough when he used to look all hard done by because he had to go to work. He got his way on that one. Now he’s unemployed camp looser.

As for her. Just unpack and cheer up for the sake of your kids. Moping around with a face like a slapped arse all day because you have to go back to your normal (easy) life is not good for the kids to see.
Fucks sake she doesn’t have to leave the house 6 to leave for a 12 hour shift of hard work. I hope one days she’s made to though.

Reactions: 18
Just watched the Father’s Day vlog wish I hadn’t. I never want to hear the word “knickers” come out of Pens mouth ever again 🤢 same presents all the time…. Toblerones by the masses, chocolate sweets, T-shirts and hand made cards. Also you need to teach Joseph to let people open their own gifts. The grabbing of his hands at every single gift.

Reactions: 16
Just watched the Father’s Day vlog wish I hadn’t. I never want to hear the word “knickers” come out of Pens mouth ever again 🤢 same presents all the time…. Toblerones by the masses, chocolate sweets, T-shirts and hand made cards. Also you need to teach Joseph to let people open their own gifts. The grabbing of his hands at every single gift.
They're boringly predictable in all that they do. Nothing ever changes. They'll blame Jo-Cifs behaviour on his 'condition'... They'll conveniently forget that Agnes was a grabby little madam too... Jo-Cif is just turning into a bad mannered, undisciplined, spoilt little brat, much like Aggie and Flo.

Reactions: 17
saw this posted elsewhere today.
hits hard but probably not them two, they couldn’t give two fucks, so desperate for this play button. what is the big deal anyway? what do you get exactly?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
saw this posted elsewhere today.
hits hard but probably not them two, they couldn’t give two fucks, so desperate for this play button. what is the big deal anyway? what do you get exactly?
Oh that's just so sad

Reactions: 6
Jocif needs to be parented. He doesn’t have good manners and that’s down to them. His saving grace wud have been school but don’t think that’s gunna happen.,Those 2 idiots too busy to talk or tell him whilst filming thru their new iPhones. Florence will be the same. Poor Toby in that leopard fox t shirt, poor boy how embarrassing for him, your mothers shite range of knock off t shirts,,

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Jocif needs to be parented. He doesn’t have good manners and that’s down to them. His saving grace wud have been school but don’t think that’s gunna happen.,Those 2 idiots too busy to talk or tell him whilst filming thru their new iPhones. Florence will be the same. Poor Toby in that leopard fox t shirt, poor boy how embarrassing for him, your mothers shite range of knock off t shirts,,
she said a while ago on one of her many shein hauls for the favourite ones that Toby was pretty much sorted for clothes. Yet that poor lad wears the same coat, same orange shorts, melted trainers or ten sizes too small sliders as his crocks broke. I think his “haul” of new clothes are his youtube sullivan family and leopard fox t-shirts in various colours. how sad. He must be Zoe’s biggest “customer”
Yet Pens there prancing about like a buffoon using that lad for content over how much he loves his cars and knows everything about them all.
Soon as they are home i bet he’s pushed aside again and ignored in favour of the favourites. Zoe hardly pays him any attention. 😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Florence needs parenting as well. She pushed one of the little twins and told her to get off the other day, but got her name wrong and all useless Zoe could do was laugh and say “that’s Erin” because she’d called her Leah. She should have been told to play nicely. That child is forever snatching and being nasty, I know that comes with the territory of being 2, but she won’t stop unless she‘s taught to behave. Zoe thinks it’s cute she has her “minions“ who run round after her and she rules the roost. That child is going to be utterly insufferable, far, far, worse than St Agnes ever is.

If I was Ben I’d be pissed off at the lack of thought and effort that goes into every present I receive. It’s always the same. He at least took the children out on Mothers Day so they could choose presents for Zoe, even if Curly took over. She’s a lazy waste of space that woman, unless there’s something in it for her.

Reactions: 17
Florence needs parenting as well. She pushed one of the little twins and told her to get off the other day, but got her name wrong and all useless Zoe could do was laugh and say “that’s Erin” because she’d called her Leah. She should have been told to play nicely. That child is forever snatching and being nasty, I know that comes with the territory of being 2, but she won’t stop unless she‘s taught to behave. Zoe thinks it’s cute she has her “minions“ who run round after her and she rules the roost. That child is going to be utterly insufferable, far, far, worse than St Agnes ever is.

If I was Ben I’d be pissed off at the lack of thought and effort that goes into every present I receive. It’s always the same. He at least took the children out on Mothers Day so they could choose presents for Zoe, even if Curly took over. She’s a lazy waste of space that woman, unless there’s something in it for her.
My almost 2 year old finds it utterly hilarious to beat on her older brother who is 5. I always tell her to be gentle, she normally responds by hugging him, and then carries on and then they’re both laughing while she’s slapping the top of his head. I’m still trying to correct her while they’re both laughing…. Zoe is quite open about how she has cut corners since they had more and more children. I think it’s such a shame. We all have to pick our battles with parenting, but they really took away from their older kids in order to cope with having more and more. Remember when she used to say they sacrificed holidays to have a big family.

Reactions: 9
The father's day slog annoyed me. Why was joseph allowed to touch the cars and the audi sign? Useless parents, teach your kids respect for other people's property.

Reactions: 8