The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how quickly things in the house will go downhill once Curly gets a job. Who will Zoe sit gossiping with? Who will parent the children and make sure they have some vegetables in their diet? Who will make the packed lunches and clean the kitchen?

She should get a job. None of these things are her responsibility. I suspect she's given money and bought things secretly by Zoe so there's little financial need for a job. It will be Agnes' role minus the childcare in 10 years while the twins are out working.

Reactions: 12
She has to be trolling with them sunglasses
She has to disguise herself now with being a sooper dooper celeb and influenZer :whistle:
Red carpet events next with her designer Shein clobber.
She will be saying "You can look good in this too"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#26 For the love of god, would the high calorie woman in the hallway please keep her clothes on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont mind the sunglasses, just not for her. They don't suit her. Swear she thinks she's Lossiemouth's biggest star at this point (despite not living there). Maybe that's why she's constantly looking round and meerkating at the windows, she thinks there's paparazzi waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Zoe's copying her idol Sue Radford by posting screenshots of truthful comments. 🙄

Saying she's a better parent than them because shows compassion and kindness to others - yeah, others and maybe 3 of your kids? Get a grip and take a look at your life, Zoe.

Reactions: 7
I see Zoe's copying her idol Sue Radford by posting screenshots of truthful comments. 🙄

Saying she's a better parent than them because shows compassion and kindness to others - yeah, others and maybe 3 of your kids? Get a grip and take a look at your life, Zoe.
I just said the same thing….Radford vibes right there! Although fair play to Zoe she seems able to spell and use a full stop 😆😆😆

Reactions: 6
She’s so desperate, I can just see in the style giving her a collection…
Slogan hoodies and sparkly netting skirts it will be amazing…

Reactions: 5
Can anyone tell me the point of the shopping vlogs? I just don’t get why anyone wants to watch their remarkably dull weekly shop 🤷‍♀️. It’s not like they’re showing us anything out of the ordinary or any special buys of the week. All of that could be ordered online and delivered, she wastes so much pointless time.

Reactions: 11
The first 10 minutes are zoe waffling on about shite while curly twin butt's in every 2 seconds!

Reactions: 8
Why’s Pat always squinting. When she’s smiling, focussing on something, thinking about the day of the week.. always squinting.

Reactions: 4
They’re having another pasta dish, with mince, as their meal of the week, this week. I’d be bloody fed up of pasta if I lived in that house. All they eat is variations of white pasta, breaded chicken, chips, and white bread. It’s no wonder those two are fecking huge. They’ve bought extra ready meals because more of the teens are working so “it’s easier”. WTAF? Why not make a lasagne so everyone can have it? Macaroni cheese is one of the easiest meals to make, and we all know they love pasta, so get one made, The laziness in that house is off the bloody scale.

She had to pay for her shopping in cash this week. He said he was going to busy doing something yesterday so couldn’t get the grass mowed. I bet it was sorting the video for the dance show, which shes paid cash for and they’ve got rid of it quick before the DWP and HMRC find out.

Reactions: 9
Anybody watching her talk about the scarcity of food would think the north of Scotland was desolate in terms of food availability. We were in their area and further north last week, Mr Cutlet and I managed to get plenty of fruit, but then we weren't going in the evening when the shelves tend to be restocked because we're not bleeping idiots. I managed to whip up better meals in our caravans than the stuff they call "meal of the week" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.