The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell does she need all these clothes. All she does is clean the bathroom and sit in her car stuffing her face.
Is it because she thinks she’s now a famous fashion designer?😂
Pretty sure Victoria Beckham wears Shein’s finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those clothes 😱
They did absolutely nothing for her... They made her look fat, frumpy and dumpy 🤦

She's tried to jump on yet another TikTok bandwagon, and tried to be 'in'

They looked cheap, unflattering and ridiculous. You'd think her kids would be kind and tell her they look bad. Mind you, she's a nasty cow, and they'd probably fall out of favour and face her wrath.

It's nice to see taxpayers money being squandered on more crap... Toby could have had some new shoes and trainers with that £100.

She's a joke 🤬

Reactions: 13
I can't believe all the comments telling her how fabulous she looks. Not only are none of the comments negative or even borderline any more - they're all glowing with praise. Can people be that dimwitted?

Reactions: 10
Thing is her and Ben are fat!! Now I'm no size 8 wish I was I'm a bigger woman but you can't look like shamoo stranded on a beach cos ya stuffed your face with Chinese takeaways and doughnuts daily and you're kids are walking around like Victorian Street kids pale,thin,malnourished with shoes hanging on by a thread! Maybe if she spent less money filling her face and buying her kids what they need and cooking a decent meal people wouldn't say nothing. Greedy cow

Reactions: 8
Christ on a bike. Why post that? Woman’s bonkers. I also withdraw my previous comment about her being up the duff……..😆😆

• Haha
I hope her kids have good, solid friend groups, because imagine the ribbing they'd get from everybody else because she posted that. 😬 I'd have been mortified!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I can't believe all the comments telling her how fabulous she looks. Not only are none of the comments negative or even borderline any more - they're all glowing with praise. Can people be that dimwitted?
I think anyone who doesn’t say she’s wonderful has been blocked.
---
Only Fans audition? :censored:

She has got balls to post those pics:unsure:
Great BIG LADY BALLS… Hope no one is making her do this.

Reactions: 9
She goes on about her kids etc and how close they are etc! She's clearly not thinking about them when she's posting videos like this! Is she that stupid that she thinks none of the older kids friends aren't watching! No wonder Toby has had problems at school! 😡😡😡

Remember we were confused at the bumps under her smelly gusset leggings...

well it's varicose veins
Screenshot_20240513-181020.png

---
and her sweaty apron is huge

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It was interesting when she said she was going to buy more and made a comment about Ben not being happy or in for a surprise (cant remember exactly what she said) it made me wonder if he’s realised she spends money like it’s water and has noticed the lump sum has dwindled and is trying to rein her in a bit.

Reactions: 12
Why is she in the hallway ffs
Least crammed spot in the house probably
---
She goes on about her kids etc and how close they are etc! She's clearly not thinking about them when she's posting videos like this! Is she that stupid that she thinks none of the older kids friends aren't watching! No wonder Toby has had problems at school! 😡😡😡
It's not their friends that's the worry, it's the local bullies. I know at my school most wouldn't have watched but the mean kids would have, glad we didn't have this sort of thing when I was those kids age. I wasn't popular and if my parents had posted stuff like that it would have been 100 times worse

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.