The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He fairly likes praising Zoe doesn’t he 🙄 anything and everything she does is just fantastic, brilliant. Jeez calm the beans Penfold

Reactions: 3
Someone said Ben & Zoe should have a couple of days away.
Zoe said she would never go without the kids. 🙄

She said she doesn’t like going out for meals either, she likes eating at home.
if she was cooking every night like normal people do she might enjoy a meal out now and then.

Ben just sits there looking at her while she says all this bollo*ks 🤬

To be fair he does cook most meals for those kids and for Zoe because she’s never there.

Zoe only ever thinks of what suits her she’s so selfish and he just sits there letting her say it.

I don't think they should get a dog, and the reason isn't space. The youngest 3 are never told no, they'd probably let BabyFloBlessHer climb a dog and claim it's soooo cute. I'm sure the kids from the little twins up would be great with one and the amount of walking Ben does would be great, but I wouldn't want a dog living with the spoilt 3.

It was only a little while ago Zoe posted the blatant lie about Joseph being scared of dogs running up to him and being out of control, if he had a genuine fear her response would have been "it wouldn't be fair in Joseph" - but nope.

Reactions: 4
I am all for dreaming big but wanting a big house and to travel the world with loads of kids when neither parent works is a little ambitious!!
They think cos their idols the Radfords have done it that they can too 🙄 Ignoring the fact that the Radfords owned their own home and business before they were famous. Not that the business ever fully supported their family but it at least meant they could portray a hard working and self sufficient image of themselves to viewers.

They think cos their idols the Radfords have done it that they can too 🙄 Ignoring the fact that the Radfords owned their own home and business before they were famous. Not that the business ever fully supported their family but it at least meant they could portray a hard working and self sufficient image of themselves to viewers.
This- big house, more kids, travelling the world. They want to be like sue and Noel and I genuinely believe that’s why they had so many kids, I reckon they watched 15 kids and counting and decided they wanted that.