The Sullivan Family #21 Shein hauls while kids eat mash, all paid by benefit cash …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all the times I’ve been mentioned no one has had the balls to inbox me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I must be totally unapproachable 😆🤷🏼‍♀️

All I say is what I see, same as every other poster on here.

Reactions: 14
For all the times I’ve been mentioned no one has had the balls to inbox me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I must be totally unapproachable 😆🤷🏼‍♀️

All I say is what I see, same as every other poster on here.
They can approach me too, obviously had a good snoop on social media. 😂
So if they have that my inbox is open too, ah but let’s be real they won’t.

Reactions: 9
Just for those who don't want to click on / watch the vlog. This is what was said about Isabelle and the baking business. It's clear they've done zero research and just expected to sell them without following the correct procedures. 🤯🤯

View attachment 2735931View attachment 2735927
I cannot believe they have had an inspection already.. if they think that place is suitable to sell cakes from then they all need sacking, we all watch the programmes on Tv where places are shut down for less than that shithole of a kitchen. Also getting food hygiene at school??? If she had it why hadn’t she practiced it at home.

Reactions: 10
Sooo they’ve had the inspections or not? They make 0 sense. You don’t get them immediately upon asking. duck sake.

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe they have had an inspection already..
I honestly don't think they have. It's all far too quick.

At most they've had a chat with enviromental health about starting a baking business from home. Who have probably said yes you can bake in a kitchen at home and sell goods, providing you have the correct insurance, hygiene certificates and so on. I bet they havent even mentioned how many people live there, the state of the house or that they have pets. 🤢

Reactions: 13
He said the other day he’d been offered a job but today it’s “I’m waiting to hear so I’m still applying for work”. Which is it?

I reckon the EHO came round because of the complaints and she didn’t have an inspection but will at a later date

I haven’t watched the vlog but did pat say we didn’t know properly what to do before but do now? Ummmm you should know exactly what to do before setting up your business, registering it and posting that the brownies were for sale on instagram.

He mentioned their slog content,3 slogs showing old clothes says it all.
Then everything else is rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 6
So Isabelle has food hygiene certificates from School? 🙄

Yet she never ties her hair back, and she dips spoons in the mixture and puts the spoon in Flo's mouth, then dips it back into the mixture 🤢

Food hygiene certificates aren't given out at School, to set up a business from home, you just have lessons like every other student that chooses that option . Stupid idiots. 🙄

Reactions: 15
When they finally have their hygiene inspection it will be published online. If they've had the inspection (which we all know they haven't) then why didn't they mention the rating...
1707081982730.png

• Heart
I likedhow they kept mentioning Isabelles age. She still has to follow the law, you don't get to give people food poisoning because your only 16

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So, if they hadn't been trolled, are they saying they wouldn't have followed H&S guidelines etc!
Love it when they address things that have gone on 😂😂😂
Zoe’s face says it all, she's fuming 😆😆
Sorting things out in the background! Really!

Reactions: 15
I likedhow they kept mentioning Isabelles age. She still has to follow the law, you don't get to give people food poisoning because your only 16
I agree, but it goes even further than food poisioning. Food allergies are a huge concern. We've all seen how blasé they are about Agnes' milk allergy. If Isabelle's not given the correct guidance and training she could potentially kill someone.

Reactions: 14
Oh and in this months charity challenge Ben & Isabelle are having a cake bake off against each other with a few of the kids thrown in as helpers 🥱
🍰

Reactions: 4
Wait until the hygiene ratings are done!

IF EH have been out already, and I doubt it, they will have been given guidelines to follow. They would then come back in x weeks to check etc.

How are they running two businesses and still claiming UC (???).

They want J diagnosed with ADHD to get full DLA on Mobility and Care

No way have they had the inspection yet. Like others have said it was probably just an initial phone call.. Notice how Ben tried to get in the inspectors name to make it sound like they’re now best friends 🙄 Good old Alan the inspector needs sacking if he passed it.

Maybe another phone call is due to EH to double check what Ben said is correct.
I mean it can’t be confidential information.

Also for their UC they do know that Isabelle’s wee business is classed as income in the household so that gets taken into account cos it asks if children that still reside at home and if they have left school do they work and bring in an income. I could be wrong but I’m sure that’s what my mates had to do

Reactions: 7
"We don't want to talk about negative things, we don't want to focus on negativity..."😂😂😂

Stupid idiots then do rants, woe is me blogs, vlogs moaning and plugging for sympathy... Then come on with their crappy t-shirts and start moaning about other channels 😂😂😂

It's all pretty summed up by their "guys" in the comments when you've got idiots saying

"I've never met such wonderful people like the Sullivans...blah, blah, blah... They're not likely to have ever 'met' them... They're in America, Australia and New Zealand 😂😂😂
It's even funnier when they say the love them and know them... That's one hell'va parasocial vibe going on. Weirdos 🙄

How miffed were they that they've been pulled up over their dodgy cake making 😂
Shame they hadn't rehearsed what they were going to lie about, as they both gave different versions...

The best bit was when they said "You've done us a favour as we now know what to do blah, blah, blah"
Fem Ben then pipes up with
"Well we were planning to do it all anyway" stupid idiot drops himself in it all the time 😂

He's constantly moving the goalposts about these jobs 😂
It's all bullshit... They're both lazy, lying, neglectful parasites.

The baking challenge was widely discussed and all decided... Yet Agnes and Leah dropped them in it... They'd not got a clue, and he kept trying to talk over them and prompt them. 😂

So they're doing a bake off of him and the little twins, against Isabelle and Agnes. Butch is going to be a judge 😂

Her judging 😂... The culinary Queen of disasters😂

We know who's going to win that, they're just doing that because it's easy, there's no challenge involved. 🥴

I've not even attempted to watch her second hand rags efforts. It's no wonder their subs don't rise by much... Who wants to watch a butch misfit ummm and ummm through vlogs about her kids old washed out, dropping to bits 20yr old clothes and old knickers... In 3 parts??? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.