The Sullivan Family #21 Shein hauls while kids eat mash, all paid by benefit cash …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏👏
I can imagine that plonker will go for his interview and tell them he’s a social media star 😂 so they will have a look and see the classics like Pen rodding the shitter and his makeover and then this gem

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really wish Ben luck with his interviews as I don’t want him scrounging anymore money from the tax payer. I also hope the hours are spread over the evenings and weekends, just as so many others have to work. They have had it too easy for far too long. Though knowing Zoe, she wouldn’t even let him apply for a job that wasn’t M-F with a finish no later than 3.

Reactions: 18
So it’s snowing too bad for little kids school. However he can go shopping for ‘essentials’ what about Monday and clothes.
Dance a maybe- sorry but no school no dance. It will be more dangerous when dark and freezing.

Reactions: 12
I f’in knew they were going to have a skive of school but drive even further into Elgin for the “shops”. Zoe wanted a day of hiding and needed the childcare 😂 Imagine Pat if they went to local school it’s a 5 min walk …

Surprised he don't rock up in socks and sandles to his interview.
Pat even looked pissed off they had went sledging … if you keep the kids off what do you expect them to do? None of the Lossie schools had late opening, a few in Elgin did but only by a hour. Elgin is 8 off miles away Pat. And you ain’t driving in that direction for Lossie. For those that don’t know Burghead to Lossie is a 15 min drive. It’s a B road but due to the plant it’s usually gritted. I lived 17 years in the area, a year of which was the next village along. I would say it’s a hard drive between the two even in the worst weather.

Also if his temp contract is with Boeing and they ain’t offering him anything else they def don’t want him. I know family and friends who have worked with Boeing for years and they try to retain staff as much as they can. I thought he was temp through MOD 🙃

Reactions: 14
The fact that neither of them seem remotely phased his contract is ending with (as yet) nothing lined up and Zoe still spending money like it’s going out of fashion, just goes to show Bens salary is pennies in comparison to what the state provides.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Zoe could work in a supermarket ect, she drives, so could be a delivery driver, taxi driver ect.

She's just a lazy witch.

She has plenty of babysitters, so there's no excuse why she can't have a job.

Reactions: 13
She keeps calling Flo a baby. Flo is 2 in a matter of months.
Zoe needs to get out into the big wide world now her womb has dried up. Might even help her anxiety issues

Reactions: 13
The Sullivan Family #21 Shein hauls while kids eat mash, all paid by benefit cash …
New thread title from @spilleroftea
Congratulations, you’ve won a toilet snake and a return bus fare from Burghead to Elgin!
I’m overwhelmed by the prize..
---
Have they shown the new desk set up? Coz I am struggling to see where there was any space…

Reactions: 8
I wish Jocif had a scarf to wrap round his neck, it is always exposed and he looks half frozen, his poor lips again.

I also think he wants to vlog full time, lazy sod.

Normal mums are run off their feet, not our Zoe, lazy is her middle name.

Reactions: 10
They don’t seem to have a care in the world about his job. I’d be terrified. I think they’ve had a plan all along. If he fails the interviews his UC will go up until he finds a job. If he keeps not getting them he can happily stay at home vlogging and telling the nutter fans that they will be blogging full time thanks to them.
£50 you tube earnings and 60k benefits.

Jist think he can also home school so no school runs for Pat. She can go shopping everyday while he stays home with the kids. It’s what they’ve wanted all along.
---
How can she find him remotely attractive being so camp? I can’t imagine he’s hot in the bedroom.
🤢
As for the Granny’s saying they hope another baby is on the way. What are they on?!!
Along with all the obvious problems. They would’ve conceived it with a toddle right next to them that doesn’t sleep. What a vile thought.
Please let her be me menopausal 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They don’t seem to have a care in the world about his job. I’d be terrified. I think they’ve had a plan all along. If he fails the interviews his UC will go up until he finds a job. If he keeps not getting them he can happily stay at home vlogging and telling the nutter fans that they will be blogging full time thanks to them.
£50 you tube earnings and 60k benefits.

Jist think he can also home school so no school runs for Pat. She can go shopping everyday while he stays home with the kids. It’s what they’ve wanted all along.
---
How can she find him remotely attractive being so camp? I can’t imagine he’s hot in the bedroom.
🤢
As for the Granny’s saying they hope another baby is on the way. What are they on?!!
Along with all the obvious problems. They would’ve conceived it with a toddle right next to them that doesn’t sleep. What a vile thought.
Please let her be me menopausal 🤞🏻
He will still be getting his RAF pension

Reactions: 8
Aren't Pen's new shoes just the ugliest things in the world lol? And he called them smart. I guess the most shocking thing is that Pat allowed him access to some money to buy thm along with the 10pound shirt? Was curly twin along as Pat's 'representative' to ensure that he didn't get carried away?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Butch had her sparkly skirt ready to go to a fancy do at a moment's notice but Femben didn't have any shoes. Must have been planning to go alone.
---
Did you see the sly side eye she gives him right at the end where he says he's sure he'll get another job? They have a plan mapped out, and it doesn't include him doing an honest day's work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.