The Sullivan Family #21 Shein hauls while kids eat mash, all paid by benefit cash …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the environmental health officer drunk, or what?
I think their name was Frankie Marley. 😂
---
And they are dealing with the other things, all they can do is send a cease and desist if you have names and addresses, then take it to court but costs a fortune and you have to prove what the person is saying isn’t the truth, good luck. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way environmental health walked in there and were happy with what they say. Could they even get in the door?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Saying environmental health was happy when earlier in the vlog they had a child sat on the hob again. Didn't realise they were running a comedy channel.

Reactions: 8
5 local people reported them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry our content hasn’t been great guys! Erm nope it’s always shite.

Trying to put the shitters up people by saying there’s things going on behind the scenes 😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So did they just admit that they hadn’t a clue how to set up the bakery business, even though they were already advertising items for sale? Wouldn’t you research and have everything in place before you started advertising the world’s most expensive brownies? Full of rubbish.

Reactions: 9
5 local people reported them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry our content hasn’t been great guys! Erm nope it’s always shite.

Trying to put the shitters up people by saying there’s things going on behind the scenes 😆😆💀
I 100% reported them and I am definitely not local, unless you call a few hundred miles local?

Reactions: 4
Err no. They reported an unregistered business that's making food in a kitchen that has a cat litter box...

1707075765196.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe that Environmental Health are happy with the kitchen because Zoe was saying they needed an inspection and Pen cut her off saying that they were happy with it all. I find it odd that Curly has food handling and food safety certificates, because “she’s doing it at school” , because my son got none of that when he did it a couple of years. He just got his qualifications. I think that spiel was there flimsy attempt at damage limitation.

How are they going to take the stripy creature down? UC doesn’t go that far does it? And yes, Ben, you should have a job. If you really were offered the job the other day 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 then you should have taken it. Beggars can’t be choosers.

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe that Environmental Health are happy with the kitchen because Zoe was saying they needed an inspection and Pen cut her off saying that they were happy with it all. I find it odd that Curly has food handling and food safety certificates, because “she’s doing it at school” , because my son got none of that when he did it a couple of years. He just got his qualifications. I think that spiel was there flimsy attempt at damage limitation.

How are they going to take the stripy creature down? UC doesn’t go that far does it? And yes, Ben, you should have a job. If you really were offered the job the other day 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 then you should have taken it. Beggars can’t be choosers.
My son is doing professional chef qualification at collage, he finished an nvq in catering and hospitality last year.
They covered hygiene and food safety but didn’t get an actual qualification from it, he took that seperate through a job.

I smell 🐂💩

Reactions: 12

Don’t you have to have a separate sink for hands at the very least? Where would that even go in that kitchen?
Its all a fairytale. 🧚‍♀️

Why is it only kingbin who gets the blame View attachment 2735880
Cos I’m the only bleeping person that posts here! Didn’t you know that????
You guys are brill for reporting them ect but im afraid to say I’ve never reported them for anything. duck sake! Never even posted on their YouTube cos I’m muted. I certainly never post on her Instagram. All I comment on is on here 👍💩

Reactions: 14
The dreary duo say "you never know when you may need help yourself".
They forgot to thank the taxpayer that puts money in their bank and allows her to go shopping because they do need help themselves dont they?

Has for the cakes its only now they are dealing with the officials that should have already been done🤡
Have their council house provider been in touch with regarding running multiple businesses from their property?

Was a week before he should hear from his interview but Fem its nearly 2 weeks now🤡

Just for those who don't want to click on / watch the vlog. This is what was said about Isabelle and the baking business. It's clear they've done zero research and just expected to sell them without following the correct procedures. 🤯🤯

1707078207295.png
1707078182284.png

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.