The Sullivan Family #20 Give Kingbin her £1.99 back you thieving Scumivans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s only one job I can find that he might be having an interview for and that’s a Passes and Permits Clerk at Lossie. It‘s the same money as he’s on now however what I don’t understand is won’t he need a reference? If I was looking for someone to work for me and their previous employer said “he takes time off for his children‘s birthdays (there’s 12 of them) his own birthday, his wife‘s birthday, 2 weeks at Christmas, another 2 at Easter, 3 in the Summer, every other school holiday, so his wife can have her hair done, so she can go to Inverness, so they can take their kids out of school for holiday, so he can enjoy snow days, and any other reason his wife can think of…” I’d be like duck it, and his application would be straight in the bin. He, also, must have known they had had enough of him so why is he only know looking for a new job when It sounds like his contract is due to end imminently? If he does end up unemployed will that send them over to UC? I bet Pat is ordering anything and everything to destroy that lump sum.

How can he not own a shirt and a smart pair of shoes? Where is his suit? First impressions count Fem, you know. My son wore a suit to his interview in a pub chain when he was at university. Those two are so weird. At least Fat Pat has got her sparkly skirt incase she goes to a wedding in another 15yrs time 🙄

Reactions: 9
There’s only one job I can find that he might be having an interview for and that’s a Passes and Permits Clerk at Lossie. It‘s the same money as he’s on now however what I don’t understand is won’t he need a reference? If I was looking for someone to work for me and their previous employer said “he takes time off for his children‘s birthdays (there’s 12 of them) his own birthday, his wife‘s birthday, 2 weeks at Christmas, another 2 at Easter, 3 in the Summer, every other school holiday, so his wife can have her hair done, so she can go to Inverness, so they can take their kids out of school for holiday, so he can enjoy snow days, and any other reason his wife can think of…” I’d be like duck it, and his application would be straight in the bin. He, also, must have known they had had enough of him so why is he only know looking for a new job when It sounds like his contract is due to end imminently? If he does end up unemployed will that send them over to UC? I bet Pat is ordering anything and everything to destroy that lump sum.

How can he not own a shirt and a smart pair of shoes? Where is his suit? First impressions count Fem, you know. My son wore a suit to his interview in a pub chain when he was at university. Those two are so weird. At least Fat Pat has got her sparkly skirt incase she goes to a wedding in another 15yrs time 🙄
The job in Lossie also says temporary.Why would you go for a job that is short term:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Passes and Permits will be a job where he can’t swan off when he likes as imagine he will have to be at the gate for a set amount of time.
Poor Pen, maybe he can get a job on the buses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The job in Lossie also says temporary.Why would you go for a job that is short term:rolleyes:
For the same reason as he went for the tool stores one that he’s in now, he’s a lazy bastard who didn’t take advantage of his resettlement that the RAF offered him. She wouldn’t even consider moving outside of where they live now so he‘s greatly restricted as to what he can do. He’s exactly the type who will slag off the forces for abandoning you when you leave when it’s not true.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.