The Sullivan Family #20 Give Kingbin her £1.99 back you thieving Scumivans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They kept the kids off school again on Thursday because it was snowing. The school bus managed to get through, so the older ones went, so you’d have thought the roads wouldn’t have been too bad if buses were running. The lazy fat twit that is Ben Sullivan was, also, off work so he could have driven them being as Zoe doesn‘t like driving in the snow.

I hope they get a visit from childrens services about all this time theyre having off school.
And I bet she didn’t sit and read with them or do anything constructive to help with their education…if she was in England she wud have had a visit by now.
she doesn’t drive in the snow .. bet she wud to get her shopping done tho,anything to get away from younger ones.

Reactions: 10
Was thinking about her jumpers. They are a really simple one colour design, she would be much better off using the cricut to cut a template/masking layer to use and screen print them.
Would last longer, quality would be better and it would be cheaper…..
But she actually has no idea what she is doing…

Reactions: 9
You’d think if you really didn’t like driving in the snow, you would get the younger kids to Bhead primary. It’s round the corner. Then it wouldn’t matter if Pat didn’t want kids in school they could practically walk themselves.
Pat try and think of another excuse because snow has never stopped you before. The roads were fine yesterday it was just cold (something to do with it being January) She would have drove to Elgin no bother yesterday which is further than Lossie.

If neither parent could take them and Isobel isn't going to school to study they could could have asked her to take them on a bus. Or asked the older kids to drop them off on the way and phone the high school to let them know why they'd be late. They will all get free bus travel and she doesn't see any issue in using the older kids as childcare any other time, it's just lack of organisation on Zoe's part.

Getting a bus would probably be a huge novelty for the primary school kids too, and they'll need to get used to it before high school so they should be taking the bus any opportunity they can.

Reactions: 7
That's enough proof for me that Frankie is either, Zoe, or no friends curly twin
---
Obviously trying to act like a viewer though
I'd say it's Zoe. Her alter ego isn't very nice, just shows her true nature .
I bet her neighbours could tell a few stories......

Reactions: 5
That could be the reason Flos not be getting a good sleep, because Zoe's (Frankie) on and off her phone all night checking comments.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get this clothing company
Is it going to be some big clothing brand is that where she’s going with it?
it seems so random, a tshirt and a hoody in awful colours with a complete rip off logo

Haven’t seen PC Maw Maw for a while. She’s probably had to take a break as the negative comments hurt her feelings and make her cry 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
Like Curly needs a bigger head - she's nothing special in the way of 15 year olds.
And you can be sure she gets more than the others - no worries there.
Erm with my volunteering there are alot of kids great with those if they do structured youth activities like scouting/ guiding/ cadets
So I’m my youth group of 30 13- 16 year olds all can do the cooking to equal to higher level recipes. They can also cook on open fires along with cookers, hobs, air fryers etc. There’s would include alot more veg, meat and enough for all.
Shopping - as Curley goes - well they can do better as there is more than enough food for everyone with plenty of fruit. Even when d of e hiking /cooking the meals are more nutritious than their supper noodles.
10 -12 of them would give Curley a comp in cake decorating, their decorated Christmas cakes were fantastic.
23 manage flat pack (we had a load of ilea furniture to build with a linked charity)

All of them are good with the younger kids helping on activity days. They’re even great with the babies who need to be at the events as adults are running it. P.s a few do baby sit these kids outside of events for pocket money but aren’t left to look after the babies /youngest kids on events. Some do baby nap then given chance though.

Key difference is they focus on school. No missing Mondays as camping all weekend.
Most want to go to uni, college or apprenticeships in the long term. Some aren’t very academic but they try.

If I think back to the teens we had precovid and they were as able as this current lot. Maybe because we teach them all key skills from primary age. We do fun hands on learning. Cooking is for all especially at camps etc not just 1 favourite learning by tic tics and school cooking.

Sorry why does everyone go on like isobelle is some type of master chef. It's basic skills at almost 16 years old to be able to cook a simple roast potato or pizza bagel fgs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.