Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC_23

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think it’s pretty shady of home with rose to post an IGTV and a photo of some letterbox flowers when Suffolk Nest has launched her own? Couldn’t be more obvious that they’ve fell out but it just seems like a really obvious stab in the back to Ashlee. Wouldn’t be as bad if it was a paid ad but it’s like she’s gone out of her way to promote another brand when her ex-friend has launched something similar and just doesn’t sit right with me. Would love to know what’s gone off between them 🤔

Reactions: 1

Rodney2208

VIP Member
I can get 6 for £6 in my Tesco and they are fab quality and last for ages. I also have two peony bushes in my garden. Ffs these influencers would have you believe they are some manner of mythical, exclusive flower 🙄
I know! I bought some in Aldi last week and they are still going strong! And a load from my garden. They are my fav flower and had them in my wedding bouquet last weekend, but they are being spoilt by all these bloody influencers! 🙈

Reactions: 1

linguine

Is that why she doesn’t seem to have a lot of friends. She’s absolutely hideous

and I seriously don’t knwo why she tags Neptune in everything...they don’t give a way freebies to Beggy bitches like her. Tell u what freebie she needs and that’s a hair cut and something to sort those teeth of hers out

Also did you say she studied fashion....fuck!! That must of resulted in a fail then, her style is horrendous
yes fashion buying, did her industry year interning at ASOS

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Everything is always so bland with her. The old house was the same, so I'm assuming it will be all neutrals and pale pink for the girls only. Because that's what little girls must have.

Sassy_nach

She has now revealed her flower business. I knew it was just a matter of time. I would have more respect about her integrity if she wasn’t buying followers