Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Home girl

And also the deleted post in question said she was apparently an idiot at university and was only interested in you if you did fashion or looked up to her in awe 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2

AC_23

Chatty Member
She’s pregnant. She liked a post saying like if you’re due in 2021 on mamas and papas page
To be fair loads of people I follow on Instagram have liked that post I’m sure 99% of them aren’t pregnant so I wouldn’t go off that 😂

Sandra_1984

I know her IRL as used to live near her. Hmm! Will be watching this thread! 😂
I've got no gossip to spill btw.

Comfysofa

Yes, apparently a gift is something a loved one gives you and the types of freebies are press products! How ridiculous!!

Willow1

Is it true she pretends to live in Orford but actually lives in Ipswich?👀
Yes she pretends to live in Woodbridge but lives in Ipswich, even did her NCT course there instead. Suppose trying to find some more "up market" mum friends 🤣

MissTeddy

VIP Member
That’s a sweet deal if she’s supplying supermarkets ...if I’ve understood that correctly.

Farringdon

I made a home account and followed loads of house accounts for inspo. Somehow ended up following this account and have just unfollowed after thinking “wtf”. Her house is so bland and generic insta-blogger

TeatimeMF

She’s sends her babies washing to her mums? Wtf is with these grammers and their tight umbilical cords....

Heybooboo

VIP Member
That’s a sweet deal if she’s supplying supermarkets ...if I’ve understood that correctly.
No Ashley Harrington is a man who grows gyp, our Ashley did a step by step guide for the awhile ago and they are just linking that on the advert. Confusing as they are both Ashley’s ☺

MumtoKE

Imagine buying hundreds of thousands of followers (because that's what they are, no one organically gets a thousand followers day after day) for a book company to come at you offering a book deal, all on a follower bought lie?! Unbelievable.
Crazy isn't it? I never understand why you need to preorder so far in advance without seeing what is in there. I do like the fake flowers, but they are out of my price range.