The Style Fairy #2 Went on so much about her stress, we expected more than a polyester dress

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might want to appeal to the woke brigade and call her crappy outfits “they” or “them”! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Naomi is flogging that tit hard. Those white wide leg trousers are terrible…the pleating at the front is all wrong.

Reactions: 4
Just came on to say I got a Facebook pop up saying one of her tops was designed in Ireland. It is a direct rip off of the “by Malina” top. Someone even commented same. I would say the cease and desist letters are in the post !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just came on to say I got a Facebook pop up saying one of her tops was designed in Ireland. It is a direct rip off of the “by Malina” top. Someone even commented same. I would say the cease and desist letters are in the post !
Ah, post a screenshot 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
What happened was ystyle would share clothes sales etc and Naomi would post the exact same few minutes later, basically Yvonne was putting in the work and Naomi just copying her I think eventually Yvonne said something about it on her stories
The Accessory Fairy does this now.... as soon as YStyle posts, she does similar.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s starting that annoying thing where if you want the link to her jeans you have to leave a comment. Is this the only way they can guarantee engagement? 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s starting that annoying thing where if you want the link to her jeans you have to leave a comment. Is this the only way they can guarantee engagement? 🤦‍♀️
Jaysus. Would you be bothered. She half the engagement these fools get us from other Huns and them responding to the other Huns. It’s tragic.

• Haha
She’s turned into a waif altogether I wonder is her diabetes playing up? She’s genuinely wretched looking and like an ironing board. So gaunt

Reactions: 4
I don't think she liked that I said where the cardigan was from, she didn't like my comment but she did all the other thousands who were looking for the link 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she liked that I said where the cardigan was from, she didn't like my comment but she did all the other thousands who were looking for the link 🙃🙃
I've done that before, commented on posts (must do it on hers) when the very important INFLUENCER won't tell people where an item is from.

• Haha
And the husband behind her
She might add men’s socks to her collection because poor Cormac is permanently sockless. Said sock piece will be referred to as ‘he’. He’s a fabulous piece and will take you through the day effortlessly….

• Haha
Reactions: 10