The Style Fairy #2 Went on so much about her stress, we expected more than a polyester dress

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw a Facebook post and Naomi if you’re reading here - LAY OFF THE BLACK ASH TAN! It’s either tan or she’s taking those illegal nasal pigment changing carcinogenic pills. She’s shocking looking 😱😱

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I simply need to find out why 😂☺🤪
Not sure there was ever a falling out between them. The both started out at the same time and would have been the original influencers before the rest of them jumped on the bandwagon.

Yvonne is more authentic and relatable to the majority of followers whereas Naomi has notions and isn’t relatable at all. Give me Ystyle any day…she’s a bit of craic and engages and is helpful to her followers.

Reactions: 15
Not sure there was ever a falling out between them. The both started out at the same time and would have been the original influencers before the rest of them jumped on the bandwagon.

Yvonne is more authentic and relatable to the majority of followers whereas Naomi has notions and isn’t relatable at all. Give me Ystyle any day…she’s a bit of craic and engages and is helpful to her followers.
Love YStyle, she’s always on point with sales and discounts whereas fag ash Naomi is fake and pretentious!

Reactions: 12
I simply need to find out why 😂☺🤪
What happened was ystyle would share clothes sales etc and Naomi would post the exact same few minutes later, basically Yvonne was putting in the work and Naomi just copying her I think eventually Yvonne said something about it on her stories

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes that’s exactly it and she got so fed up with everything she was putting up Nomi was copying. Y style is amazing, although she costs me a fortune as she has some many good recommendations!

Reactions: 9
What happened was ystyle would share clothes sales etc and Naomi would post the exact same few minutes later, basically Yvonne was putting in the work and Naomi just copying her I think eventually Yvonne said something about it on her stories
Ooohhh didn’t know that!!!!! Brilliant.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t looked at her page in ages - forgot about her tbh like what on earth is she thinking coming out with a range of overpriced very safe boring clothes??? That wavy hair over two thirds of her face - the dirty looking tan and the beyond thin vibe is so totally not relatable.

She has money and married money lives a very comfortable life so is she just another bored rich woman or what 😭 Al least some others have a thing like cooking or running or interiors. This one looks like there’s nothing between her ears or behind her eyes 😑

Reactions: 8
She's crying coz sad sinead keary wants to do styling and try and flog their rags... Lord help us...

Reactions: 4
She's crying coz sad sinead keary wants to do styling and try and flog their rags... Lord help us...
Oh lads, who’s gonna be in Dundrum this weekend? Naomi will be out in a rash dealing with the great unwashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just stumbled across this thread dont know how I didn’t look up Nomi here before! But the shade between YStyle and her is going on for years. I noticed N copying Ystyles content for months it was SO obvious. I eventually said it to Ystyle in a message on Insta and she sent me screenshots of messages between her and N where they had it out!!! Part of me thinks Ystyle needs to let it go at this stage though 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The fuss for putting a rail in a store, she’s actually ridiculous. It’s about 7 garments! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6