The Style Fairy #2 Went on so much about her stress, we expected more than a polyester dress

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Roisin Dubh for the winning thread title.

Naomi…the most stressed hunny on the gram has launched a seven five piece collection of overpriced sequin tat that’s destroying the world and polyester dresses.

Surely she needs a month in Martinhal or the Westbury?

Feel free to add to the recap!
---
Ystyle still getting the digs in!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well done to @Roisin Dubh for the winning thread title.

Naomi…the most stressed hunny on the gram has launched a seven five piece collection of overpriced sequin tat that’s destroying the world and polyester dresses.

Surely she needs a month in Martinhal or the Westbury?

Feel free to add to the recap!
---
Ystyle still getting the digs in!

Let's not forget the ridiculous price point on said collection either! The ridiculous mark up will pay for the Westbury stays for the foreseeable!

Reactions: 6
She's flogging it like a hawker on Moore Street this evening!!! I think it absolutely tanked due to the ridiculous prices ... even her fools didn't part with their money!

Why are the dresses referred to as “she”? It reminds me of a mechanic trying to coax a tricky engine back to life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe Naomi (The style fairy) is only 40. Sorry but to me she looks way older.
Did she have her big super sweet 16th themed (40th) bash yet?? Surely it would've been plastered all over the grammar and a weeks worth of celebrations?

Reactions: 2
Notice any time she goes anywhere she doesn’t wear her Very or Nomi collection. Wonder why that is. Not good enough for her in her real life, only for the “peasants” who follow her and fill her bank account perhaps??

Notice any time she goes anywhere she doesn’t wear her Very or Nomi collection. Wonder why that is. Not good enough for her in her real life, only for the “peasants” who follow her and fill her bank account perhaps??
She’s in designer clothes head to toe when she goes away. No way she’d be seen dead in her cheap polyester Nomi tat.

Reactions: 2
She’s in designer clothes head to toe when she goes away. No way she’d be seen dead in her cheap polyester Nomi tat.
Sort of reminds me of Sinead Keary too. Flogging off cardigans and tat for over €100 a piece. Then records herself off shopping designer stuff.

Reactions: 7
Sort of reminds me of Sinead Keary too. Flogging off cardigans and tat for over €100 a piece. Then records herself off shopping designer stuff.
Never heard of this one but happened to pass the Dundrum pop up earlier and it looked like awful shite in there. Not a soul inside

The cardigan is nice , but it seems like a lot of fuss over a non unique piece. .you'd wonder where she is getting marketing advice, calling clothes "she". That is clearly a strategy and deliberate, but very strange.
She might be better to focus on . . .timeless . Classic.. . Element. . And lower the price.

Reactions: 4
The cardigan is nice , but it seems like a lot of fuss over a non unique piece. .you'd wonder where she is getting marketing advice, calling clothes "she". That is clearly a strategy and deliberate, but very strange.
She might be better to focus on . . .timeless . Classic.. . Element. . And lower the price.
Calling the piece of clothing “she” is just tragic. You can size up, size down, button up, button down, sleeves up, sleeves down … c’mon Nomi Naomi … didn’t this wan work in PR?

• Heart
Calling the piece of clothing “she” is just tragic. You can size up, size down, button up, button down, sleeves up, sleeves down … c’mon Nomi Naomi … didn’t this wan work in PR?
Just what I was thinking. She obviously wasn’t very good at it if she did. Although when your family are wealthy you never have to try that hard because there’s no real consequences if you fail. Someone without money behind them works 10 times harder on their dreams because they usually put everything they have into it and they need it to work. The “she” thing is pathetic. Stop trying to personify the clothes, smacks of desperation.

She needs to be mortified after sharing the child’s letter to Santa asking for peace in Gaza !!! God almighty how staged

She needs to be mortified after sharing the child’s letter to Santa asking for peace in Gaza !!! God almighty how staged
Even if not staged (which is most likely is) it should be private. Every moment of those girls lives is plastered over insta. Its disgraceful

Reactions: 9
That is the most opportunistic and exploitative thing I’ve seen in a long long time. Makes me feel physically sick. Every single person on the planet is praying for that but privately and she uses her children for what, to prove how humanitarian she is, to get her noticed on social media, to prove how she still thinks about the plight of the world from her privileged position. I’ve never liked her less than I do right now. If the child was genuinely thinking that it’s the display of it on such a public platform that’s disgusting. If you’re proud of her then share that with your friends and family who know her in real life. These “influencers” have no shame whatsoever