The Stacey's #4 Baby number 2 is on the way! Billy’s got a new girlfriend but he’s still definitely gay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Romi … what do we think?
Not for me personally.
Lovely name for a baby... but can't picture it as an adult.
Find that with a lot of influencers, they want different/individual names without thinking about it as a lifelong commitment to their child. Such as Dusty. Can you picture a teenage boys name, "Dusty", being called out at registration...
Each to their own, but not for me.

Reactions: 2
Billy ‘I’m done here’ and posted this on tiktok. Also most videos with Leigha are gone, I suspect trouble in paradise since the new arrival 😇
Oh and how funny that a few hours after Mel posted about Romi, both Leigha and Billy posted about a ‘huge announcement’ and it was a sale of their OFs 😅pathetic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Billy ‘I’m done here’ and posted this on tiktok. Also most videos with Leigha are gone, I suspect trouble in paradise since the new arrival 😇
Oh and how funny that a few hours after Mel posted about Romi, both Leigha and Billy posted about a ‘huge announcement’ and it was a sale of their OFs 😅pathetic
I swear watching enough of his videos could send a woman into early menopause.

He’s such a pathetic little twit of a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Billy is live and has just said him and Leah are no more 😂 😂
What a shock! Not one person saw that coming! Wonder if she actually saw him for who he is or did he just discard her like he used to do with Mel? If we wait 4-6 weeks he will be engaged to someone else